PowerFull causing shedding/hairloss

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
So I've been wracking my brain about what could possibly be causing my crazy shedding-went so far as to stop taking alpha t2 and cut short my furaguno cycle thinking it was the culprit...i never bothered to think the 6 pills of PowerFull I take daily could have an effect on my hair; a cursory search shows I was naive.

It looks like im an unlucky soul who must stop the PowerFull. Hopefully all the shedding is temporary and u havent lost the hair for good!

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Its is probably the steroid you were using...not the 'herbal' thing....how long have you been off furaguno? it can take awhile for that effect to show up (delayed on set) and a while for it to stop (hair won't just stop falling out in a day).

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
No, I've used Furaguno in the past for an entire cycle, and experienced no shedding at all. I was running the PowerFull for 3 weeks before I started the Furaguno. I only ran the Fura for 4 days--and at low doses. I dropped it 10 days ago, the shedding is still intense, and the only thing left is PowerFull at 6 caps/day. So I'm dropping the PowerFull.

I searched and there are quite a few threads/reports from other users who experienced hairloss w/ PowerFull.

This was my first run of PowerFull at this dose, and aside from some stomach issues, it's certainly met it's label claims--bigger pumps, great sleep, massive libido increase. Unfortunately for me it makes me shed hair, b/c I have 2 bottles left!

K

Kulper1

Awards
I would be willing to bet all of the money in my bank account it is the steroid, not the herbal HGH booster.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I've used Furaguno in the past for an entire cycle, and experienced no shedding at all. I was running the PowerFull for 3 weeks before I started the Furaguno. I only ran the Fura for 4 days--and at low doses. I dropped it 10 days ago, the shedding is still intense, and the only thing left is PowerFull at 6 caps/day. So I'm dropping the PowerFull.

I searched and there are quite a few threads/reports from other users who experienced hairloss w/ PowerFull.

This was my first run of PowerFull at this dose, and aside from some stomach issues, it's certainly met it's label claims--bigger pumps, great sleep, massive libido increase. Unfortunately for me it makes me shed hair, b/c I have 2 bottles left!
Well that sucks, are you still losing hair?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used Powerfull countless times and never saw shedding, although... in 2009 I did start shedding and this was before ever using Powerfull, but after discovering Toco 8, all the shedding ceased. I dont think it was the Powerfull bro.