Erase and EC stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Erase and EC stack

I have planned an EC to start in about the next month and a half, I will be running Lean Xtreme with the EC starting in week 2. I will also be using a ****ton of amino acids.

I have used Erase before (with a test booster - Supremacy) and loved it. I have a bottle and a half sitting in my stash and was wondering if it would be beneficial to add to the EC and Lean Xtreme. Obviously my goal is to lose bodyfat, while maintaining as much strength and muscle as possible, maybe even gain (cant a guy dream).

If so what dosing protocol would you recommend?

I typically try to dose EC at 7:30am, 11:30am, and 3:30pm. I believe taking it first thing in the morning and again preworkout would be the best.

all the best

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    I have planned an EC to start in about the next month and a half, I will be running Lean Xtreme with the EC starting in week 2. I will also be using a ****ton of amino acids.

I have used Erase before (with a test booster - Supremacy) and loved it. I have a bottle and a half sitting in my stash and was wondering if it would be beneficial to add to the EC and Lean Xtreme. Obviously my goal is to lose bodyfat, while maintaining as much strength and muscle as possible, maybe even gain (cant a guy dream).

If so what dosing protocol would you recommend?

I typically try to dose EC at 7:30am, 11:30am, and 3:30pm. I believe taking it first thing in the morning and again preworkout would be the best.

all the best
    Dose Erase first thing and ~8 hours later (i.e. 7.30am and 3.30pm). EC dosing looks ok - although twice is adequate.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

bump for more

someone has to have used erase with EC before. It might also compliment LXs cortisol controlling nicely.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

I've done this.
    Dosing ec only twice a day and taking erase twice. One am one before bed. Also added at-2 to this.
    Morning was 25/200 ec and 2 at2
    Afternoon was ec again
    1 more at2 preworkout (around 4ish)

Found this worked very well for me. I will be doing this again in a few days for 2 weeks.
    I added to this 5 grams of fish oil to keep the joints lubricated and keep the heart running well. This time I will do the same thing but adding osteo sport to the stack.
    Make sure to keep the diet clean. I usually like running this with a high protein diet and keeping the carbs pretty low (100g or less). Some may say those carbs are to high but training 4 days a week for at least 2 hours I feel much better having some carbs. When I did this on keto and went training I almost passed out, and not from a choke.
    Hope this helps.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post

Found this worked very well for me. I will be doing this again in a few days for 2 weeks.
    I added to this 5 grams of fish oil to keep the joints lubricated and keep the heart running well. This time I will do the same thing but adding osteo sport to the stack.
    Make sure to keep the diet clean. I usually like running this with a high protein diet and keeping the carbs pretty low (100g or less). Some may say those carbs are to high but training 4 days a week for at least 2 hours I feel much better having some carbs. When I did this on keto and went training I almost passed out, and not from a choke.
    Hope this helps.
    I plan to keep carbs low most of the day, but do a insulin spike post training with dextrose and whey, would that be okay? Thanks for feedback
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

Should be ok. I like the on 2:1:1 recovery after workout. Taste is real good an I only take one scoop.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.88%

saving my erase until after ec lx... i am going to run the erase as directed but with ax or testopro...

i am hesitant to run it now because my joints are already dry (especially in the trigger finger) from the LX in my opinion save the erase until after and your joints will thank you..
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    saving my erase until after ec lx... i am going to run the erase as directed but with ax or testopro...

i am hesitant to run it now because my joints are already dry (especially in the trigger finger) from the LX in my opinion save the erase until after and your joints will thank you..
    Everyone is different, and I can say that Erase actually HELPED my joints - and I should know, having just finished using Triazole before starting it (and joints were cracking badly). It's more likely that being an AI, Erase could make your joints worse, but, from personal experience, just sayin' . . .

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

Just drink a lot of water and add in more fish oil.
    Cissus or osteo sport can't hurt either.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Just drink a lot of water and add in more fish oil.
    Cissus or osteo sport can't hurt either.
    Yeah water and fish oil is the plan. Lots of it. Throwing in erase at last minute because I want to preserve as much strength (and muscle) as possible while dropping cals and doing cardio on EC.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

bumping this because im having second thoughts about adding an AI to the EC stack, has anyone ever done this and have actual feed back?

I just dont see many people doing it, so it has me questioning
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Yeah water and fish oil is the plan. Lots of it. Throwing in erase at last minute because I want to preserve as much strength (and muscle) as possible while dropping cals and doing cardio on EC.
    Why not keep calories at your current Maintenance and then just add in cardio - you'll get a caloric deficit that way.

Also a note to mention that you do NOT have to lose strength when losing bodyfat - if you're not eating enough, yes, you might, but there is nothing to say that you HAVE to!

bumping this because im having second thoughts about adding an AI to the EC stack, has anyone ever done this and have actual feed back?

I just dont see many people doing it, so it has me questioning
    I've used Erase with my version of EC and was fine - in fact, the combination of Erase and E is the best ever for my joints.

Just because not many people do something doesn't mean it doesn't have merit. In saying that, if your nutrition and training are correct, you should see effective fat loss with just the EC stack, and at the end of the day, do what is best for YOU.

~Rosie~

13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Thanks Rosie.

Im looking at shift right now to use with EC, still have not made up my mind and got to do and order soon.

Has anyone used shift (i know its very new still) with EC?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Thanks Rosie.

Im looking at shift right now to use with EC, still have not made up my mind and got to do and order soon.

Has anyone used shift (i know its very new still) with EC?
    No worries

Shift would go fine with it.

I do not know - however, if anyone has used Alpha-T2 with EC (like I have), then it should make a nice stack, just less stims.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shift/ Erase stack at NP
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. This Erase stack look ok?
    By ctay in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. alpha/oep/erase stack
    By jlevz in forum PES
    Replies: 1