Anabolic pump question (already searched)

dbrufus1234

Awards
I started AP today and I want to ask a question about my dosing. I workout in the afternoon, I take 1 pill when I get up, 1 before lunch but i don't know when to take it in the afternoon. The directions say pre and post WO meals, so should I just take it with dinner when I get home from working out or before?

One more thing if I do take it preWO is it ok to take a pill, wait 15 mins, eat, and then go to the gym after I eat, or do I need to let the food settle before I go?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, just space it out morning, pre, and post with dinner. And if you take it pre, I'd say digest your food first. Just don't eat a very heavy meal before you workout. Then take 30-45 min before you hit the weights.

dbrufus1234

Awards
Ok if I did it like that I would take 1 at 5 am, the next at around 330, then at 6. Isn't from 5 to 330 to long to wait.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ok if I did it like that I would take 1 at 5 am, the next at around 330, then at 6. Isn't from 5 to 330 to long to wait.
Yea it is quite a bit gap compared to your second and third dose gap, if you can someway get it to be a little bit more even it would probabally help however overall it shouldnt make a huge difference.

dbrufus1234

Awards
Ok I think I'm gonna take it at 5:00 am 10:45am and 3:30pm

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no specific timing for anabolic pump, just take it 15 minutes prior to your 3 biggest carb meals.

Mike