Most cost effective BCAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Really? Mine mixes right away, I don't even need to shake it. I have the grape, tastes damn good though!

Mike
    hmmm must have a bad batch, i have grape and unflavored and it mixes just as bad as xtend.... it takes me 3 different times to get the stuff down becaue the head on it floats too much, i let it sit in a constant stirring shaker for 5min and then it kinda works but still no where near instantized stuff like IBCAA or even pro bcaa ive used at max muscle before....

2. Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Rosie-

My USP Labs Modernized BCAA doesn't have the calorie content on it. Using a 1 Gram of BCAA's =2 Grams of protein should I calculate that that 1 gram of BCAA's = 8 Calories?
    Thanks,
    -f
    no she means in terms of grams of amino acids, i think
    BJJ = life
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Rosie-

My USP Labs Modernized BCAA doesn't have the calorie content on it. Using a 1 Gram of BCAA's =2 Grams of protein should I calculate that that 1 gram of BCAA's = 8 Calories?
    Thanks,
    -f
    Nope - technically BCAAs have "no" calories, even though they have protein equivalents.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    nothing beats IBCAA- for shear sake of mixability. if it floats and i cant get it to settle then i cant drink the stuff damn it! so for me its primordial performance's IBCAA all day baby but yes buy stock in crystal light as you'll use a ton of it, i use about 2g IBCAA daily, but have also used modern BCAA, xtend, and chaind out as well....
    IBCAAs are a lifesaver in terms of mixability. Most I have used are so hydrophobic (especially flavored ones) that its like you eating powder on top of a drink!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. I use cheap supplements Bcaa. I've tried other kinds but in terms of cost it's the best IMO.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what do I need for a great pct cycle (cost effective)
    By Lockxxheed in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:20 AM
  2. Trying to find a Cost Effective WPI
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:58 AM
  3. Trying to find a Cost Effective WPI
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:59 AM
  4. Replies: 4