Tropinol aspartic acid.

dougage78

Awards
Hey
Im new to this forum and posting stuff asking ?s. But I hope somebody can help me out. I recently purchased tropinol. Started taking it today. I noticed on the packaging it says 'individuals with allergies to aspartic acid should not use this'??? I dont have any allergies this is not my point, but I am wondering why they would put this if this is not an aspartic acid supplement? Could somebody please shed some light? I have been in touch with the company and they said that it had d aspartic acid in it and due to the labelling laws of california they have to state this. I have the email. I then replyed with another email asking how much was in this product. I was confused and surprised by the original response. He rerplyed and did a complete U turn and said there is no d aspartic acid in tropinol and it was a mistake. Ummm?????
Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I answered your question in an email identically to how I will answer it here.

Due to being produced in California, we must include very specific ingredient warnings that are the same on all products. There is NO daa in Tropinol for now the 3rd time.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my original email to you:

"Hey Dion,

Thanks for writing in with your question. Tropinol contains now D-aspartic-acid, however due to labeling laws in our state(California) we must provide the same warning on each of out bottles. Sometimes the laws don't make much sense, but we have to comply anyway.

There are no allergen warnings one needs to actually worry about with Tropinol, unless you are the first person in the world to be allergic to Bulbine Natalensis :)

Let me know if you have any more questions, "

So if you see the word "now" before D-aspartic-acid? Get rid of the "w" it was a typo.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"Hey Dion,

Thanks for writing in with your question. Tropinol contains now D-aspartic-acid, however due to labeling laws in our state(California) we must provide the same warning on each of out bottles. Sometimes the laws don't make much sense, but we have to comply anyway.

There are no allergen warnings one needs to actually worry about with Tropinol, unless you are the first person in the world to be allergic to Bulbine Natalensis :)

So if you see the word "now" before D-aspartic-acid? Get rid of the "w" it was a typo.
lol I can see how he made that mistake though! So Cali is full of lawyers looking to sue anyone for anything right? :banned:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"Hey Dion,

Damnit Vaughn, can't you proofread! :p

OP, is all okay now? I hope you got your answers, if not.. post up your question again! :)

Mike

dougage78

Awards
ha hah I appreciate you clearing that up for me. Just read my my emails again. My Bad.
Cheers

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad vaughn helped you out, no worries! :)