Big hug for aps creatine nitrate

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am just want to give some love for APS creatine nitrate I fing love it..,.,...... I am not a sponsor for APS... If you want somthing that will give you a good pump then go get some.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH CN with pre-max is the holy mother of all prework

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've been really wanting to give this stuff a shot based on what I have read on here. Does anyone make a creatine nitrate blend product? For the last few years I've always done some sort of creatine preworkout/blend product like ragnarok and drank it during my workout and gotten great results. So it would feel kinda weird to me to take my creatine in pill form, lol.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I've been really wanting to give this stuff a shot based on what I have read on here. Does anyone make a creatine nitrate blend product? For the last few years I've always done some sort of creatine preworkout/blend product like ragnarok and drank it during my workout and gotten great results. So it would feel kinda weird to me to take my creatine in pill form, lol.
I should also note it will give u raw power.
U will not be sorry.. the rag none caff?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I should also note it will give u raw power.
U will not be sorry.. the rag none caff?

yep, I'm usually running some sort of a thermo that already has caffeine in it, so I kinda like to stick with non caff of ragnarok. I've done both. I really like the non caff, it gives good energy and then obviously I'm usually already wired from some sort of thermo :D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
The wife said to me you are looking huge in the last couple of days.... I have not even started my well it starts with a and ends with r... Yo APS what in the he'll have u put in CN? I Want everyone to give it @ lest one run super super product... I am goIng to try all their products... Wow

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife said to me you are looking huge in the last couple of days.... I have not even started my well it starts with a and ends with r... Yo APS what in the he'll have u put in CN? I Want everyone to give it @ lest one run super super product... I am goIng to try all their products... Wow
Thanks for the kind words!

Ya Creatine Nitrate is some amazing stuff, you really do notice instant size with it in days.

Who would have thought all it took was a nitrate bonded onto creatine to get such amazing effects.

Every other company will start to use Creatine Nitrate, just you watch, so many are still using mono etc, but it's only a matter of time they follow APS Nutrition's foot steps :D

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
with all the love CN is getting I have no choice but to try it. now i just need to find somewhere i can drop my cash

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited to get my Mesomorph and CN I hope it comes soon.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Has mesomorph really been discontinued like nutraplanet says?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered my stuff almost a week ago, but still haven't heard anything as far as shipping goes.. I hope it goes out soon (if not already!)..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ordered my bottle yesterday..Cant wait to try

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Who sells this stuff. I don't see it on nutraplanet...

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
May have to try it. I'm not much of a responder to mono, and I've always been a fan of APS. Man I miss the hormonal line...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
May have to try it. I'm not much of a responder to mono, and I've always been a fan of APS. Man I miss the hormonal line...
this is a must try.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear so much positive feedback on other forms of creatine besides mono.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link, Judgement. I'll be happy to run a log if you wanna send a bottle my way :)

I'm sitting at 10% bf +/- so anything that pumps me up is going to be noticeable.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the link, Judgement. I'll be happy to run a log if you wanna send a bottle my way :)

I'm sitting at 10% bf +/- so anything that pumps me up is going to be noticeable.
Sent ya a message with some reps!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much a non-responder to mono as well!. Tried doses up to 15 mg a day and haven't felt a thing from it: no pump, increase energy/stamina.. nada.

I've also tried it with beta alanine and simple carbs (both of which should help creatine absorption) and no difference!

I'd def like to see if creatine nitrate can do anything for me. I really want creatine to work for me -- I feel left out of the party! :poke:

I'm definitely hoping to run APS's creatine nitrate and give a log of my experience here on AM... funds just be a little tight at the moment.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty much a non-responder to mono as well!. Tried doses up to 15 mg a day and haven't felt a thing from it: no pump, increase energy/stamina.. nada.

I've also tried it with beta alanine and simple carbs (both of which should help creatine absorption) and no difference!

I'd def like to see if creatine nitrate can do anything for me. I really want creatine to work for me -- I feel left out of the party! :poke:

I'm definitely hoping to run APS's creatine nitrate and give a log of my experience here on AM... funds just be a little tight at the moment!
I am very similar to you as a non-responder (see log link above), and got NOTHING out of creatine products. I always wondered why creatine had to be a staple. Creatine Nitrate is VERY different, you WILL get pumps (though I had to dose higher than normal, but still AMAZING pumps).

I'm not a rep, but Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate are the 2 natty products I recommend over any other. Try it, and you will be impressed. It's one of the few supplements now I'd spend money on!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so you see...aps products are so good they don't need an army of reps, ordinary users of their products are eager to spread the word.....

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I still have half a bottle of Evolve :) I see an APS stack in my future. Evolve, Creatine Nitrate, Mesomorph...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Nice S. Cop! looks like you got some samples as well

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice S. Cop! looks like you got some samples as well
APS reminds me of ghetto crack dealers... They give us a free taste then BAM were hooked and next thing you know were turning tricks to support the habit...

Partyball

Awards
I am really looking forward to trying CN out. All these testimonials make me want it even more

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does C Nitrate make you hold water like monohydrate
Not at all, check out some of the Creatine Nitrate logs on here, everyone comments on how they don't get water rentention like Mono.

nobel252

Awards
Cool I might have to get me some. Btw where can I order it. Thanks.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Cool I might have to get me some. Btw where can I order it. Thanks.
I wish I could tell you rules on this site says no I can not tell :(
But if u look you can get for 28.95

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could tell you rules on this site says no I can not tell :(
But if u look you can get for 28.95
that is a great price!!!!

nutraplanet really needs to stop dragging their feet on this.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
wow folks..... What a leg workout@@@@@ i was press for time... so

135 4 sets of 15 reps warm up
185 4 set of 15 reps
225 5 set of 10 reps

bb hack squats 135 5 sets of 15 reps....

60 4 sets of Arnolds 10 reps

Leg are feeling good and the dam pump and power is the shi@@@@ I wish i was not press for time because I was not even tired!!!!! hey all you folks who have any doubts I am not sponserd by APS and I recommend CN... dam everyday i get more in tune...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow folks..... What a leg workout@@@@@ i was press for time... so

135 4 sets of 15 reps warm up
185 4 set of 15 reps
225 5 set of 10 reps

bb hack squats 135 5 sets of 15 reps....

60 4 sets of Arnolds 10 reps

Leg are feeling good and the dam pump and power is the shi@@@@ I wish i was not press for time because I was not even tired!!!!! hey all you folks who have any doubts I am not sponserd by APS and I recommend CN... dam everyday i get more in tune...
we are on the same page....mesomorph/creatine nitrate are top notch.:biggthumpup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we are on the same page....mesomorph/creatine nitrate are top notch.:biggthumpup:
Quoted for same page'dness. CN and Meso are good, stand alone, but when combined... slap yourself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quoted for same page'dness. CN and Meso are good, stand alone, but when combined... slap yourself.
from what i have seen/heard, everyone who have tried them are on that same page. might have to do like bob seger soon though and 'turn the page' to make room, lol.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have order meso!!! I can not wait

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have order meso!!! I can not wait
like volcom said they are great together. the meso will really lite a fire under your ...:biggthumpup:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
so you see...aps products are so good they don't need an army of reps, ordinary users of their products are eager to spread the word.....
Damn straight. the pumps from CN + Meso are rediculous. feels like my skin is gonna tear. I am an aps lover/believer from the day i took the first dose