Phreak/SD/HD not working?

eatthemoney

Awards
This could be my imagination but as this is my first attempt running a product of this nature I wanted some input. I have been following dosing protocol per the label (2 capsules spread throughout the day, 1 in A.M. 1 in P.M. usually before workout) for 7 days now I have not noticed much of a difference. I this normal? when should I expect to notice a change? I appreciate the feedback.

eatthemoney

Awards
If this is in the inappropriate forum I apologize and will repost.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What are you actually taking? Full names...

mvrk1

Awards
I have not used the Phreak brand before, but I can tell you from experience with other brands that I start to feel superdrol clones in the second week and halodrol clones take even longer, with a less dramatic effect.

eatthemoney

Awards
Phreak Phantom Labs. If this is normal then I have no concerns, I never tried the original.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time man. Even Rome wasn't built in 7 days.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It belongs in Anabolics, but no use moveing it now. I thinnk youve got your answer:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesnt sound like user should be taking this IMO.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
doesnt sound like user should be taking this IMO.
That aint no joke and im willing to be no cycle assist or SERM is going to be used....i sure hope not man. Why dont you go and start a thread in the anabolics section and post everything your taking so we can help you out. I would hate for you permanently hurt yourself man.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That aint no joke and im willing to be no cycle assist or SERM is going to be used....i sure hope not man. Why dont you go and start a thread in the anabolics section and post everything your taking so we can help you out. I would hate for you permanently hurt yourself man.
for sure, we aint trying to be douches. just looking out for your safety.

eatthemoney

Awards
I appreciate the concern, the PCT is already planned out and well researched. I was simply under the impression from various outlets that I would feel a difference sooner. Just because I am a first time user does not mean I went in blind, I am well aware of the side effects and concerns when utilizing these compounds.

eatthemoney

Awards
Additionally, has anyone run this/another SD/HD clone? Or the original? How long did it take for any of you to notice the effects? Once again sry about the incorrect forum, can this be moved or can I move it somehow?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I ran SD and Phera together. I felt it around the 3 week mark...kicked hard after that.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD after week 1, was never impressed with the halodrol clone I took.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Halo takes 3 weeks to kick in, and SD took 1 full set of workouts for me. These aren't that androgenic, more anabolic, so the muscle has to grow before you get stronger.

eatthemoney

Awards
I appreciate the replies my query has been resolved.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt a difference taking superdrol from day 1, not a mass or strength increase, but felt quite different.