Poll: Which is the best Testosterone Booster?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Best Testosterone Booster?

  1. Best Testosterone Booster?


    ZMA,Testoripped,or R.A.G.E. Aftermath?


  2. It would be more appropriate if you named your poll what is the best testosterone booster out of these three choices. Actually to get technical, it would be better named what is the best testosterone booster out of these 2 choices, because ZMA is not a test booster.

  3. Yeah,i dunno. Looks like pretty slim-pickings to choose from. None on that poll would get my vote.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    Yeah,i dunno. Looks like pretty slim-pickings to choose from. None on that poll would get my vote.
    My thoughts exactly.

    Now, if it had been, what do you think is the best Testosterone booster available, from personal experience, this is what I would say:
    * Erase
    * FREE TEST
    * Activate Xtreme (original)
    * Sustain Alpha (topical)
    * T-911

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. I think i am going to go on a binge and just hoard all these t-booster's and see what really is the best.

  6. ZMA - I put on 15lbs, kept 12.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    ZMA - I put on 15lbs, kept 12.
    you put on 15lbs from ZMA? come on man. you put on 15lbs from eating, not from ZMA. ZMA does little to nothing and only works in people who are zinc deficient. If you eat enough meat, you dont need ZMA.




    OP - you left out some of the best test boosters available.


    Tropinol
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole

    are my 2 favs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    OP - you left out some of the best test boosters available.


    Tropinol
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole

    are my 2 favs

    He left out more then so , IMHO

  9. My question is for some of these test boosters, do you need to run PCT afterwards?

    On an aside, I believe MassFX used to be advertised as a test booster. I actually ran this before I knew what the **** I was doing (seriously, I had no clue about nutrition and working out besides the importance of the PWO meal), but this thing was monstrous. I was able to do at least 20% more in the gym. At the time I was on a modified Westside Template (a shoulder day as well as the other work), and I added more workouts/sets into a day with ease. My only "adverse" reaction - I had hardons that I felt lasted over 4 hours, frequently, daily.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    My question is for some of these test boosters, do you need to run PCT afterwards?

    On an aside, I believe MassFX used to be advertised as a test booster. I actually ran this before I knew what the **** I was doing (seriously, I had no clue about nutrition and working out besides the importance of the PWO meal), but this thing was monstrous. I was able to do at least 20% more in the gym. At the time I was on a modified Westside Template (a shoulder day as well as the other work), and I added more workouts/sets into a day with ease. My only "adverse" reaction - I had hardons that I felt lasted over 4 hours, frequently, daily.
    If they are legitimately natural test boosters then no PCT is required.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. I don't really know of any on that list that are very effective. I bet not many people do. That's probably why so few are posting here.

    My top choices:

    TCF-1 (Primordial Performance)
    Titanium (Athletix)
    Erase (PES)

    A stack of them would be insane.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  12. Test Force, Test Factor, T-Bol, ActX, all better options than anything you listed.

  13. SEX ... is the best testosterone booster and I'm convinced of it!

    It's also cheaper (usually) than most of these supplements as long as you don't add in the "hidden costs".

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    SEX ... is the best testosterone booster and I'm convinced of it!

    It's also cheaper (usually) than most of these supplements as long as you don't add in the "hidden costs".

    lol!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    SEX ... is the best testosterone booster and I'm convinced of it!

    It's also cheaper (usually) than most of these supplements as long as you don't add in the "hidden costs".
    Hahaha!

    I would say Cissus-Drol as best t booster

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    SEX ... is the best testosterone booster and I'm convinced of it!

    It's also cheaper (usually) than most of these supplements as long as you don't add in the "hidden costs".
    The hidden costs can escalate BIG TIME.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I don't really know of any on that list that are very effective. I bet not many people do. That's probably why so few are posting here.

    My top choices:

    TCF-1 (Primordial Performance)
    Titanium (Athletix)
    Erase (PES)

    A stack of them would be insane.
    I like the TCF-1 stacked with Powerfull myself.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    My question is for some of these test boosters, do you need to run PCT afterwards?
    PCT is only required for HORMONAL products.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    The hidden costs can escalate BIG TIME.
    Preach!

  20. You seem to have left out a lot of choices. I'd have to go with Activate Xtreme

  21. 6oxo? The most popular nolvadex xt?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    OP - you left out some of the best test boosters available.

    Tropinol
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    +1

    Also Erase!

  23. I dont even know what testoripped or rage are, lol.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    My question is for some of these test boosters, do you need to run PCT afterwards?

    On an aside, I believe MassFX used to be advertised as a test booster. I actually ran this before I knew what the **** I was doing (seriously, I had no clue about nutrition and working out besides the importance of the PWO meal), but this thing was monstrous. I was able to do at least 20% more in the gym. At the time I was on a modified Westside Template (a shoulder day as well as the other work), and I added more workouts/sets into a day with ease. My only "adverse" reaction - I had hardons that I felt lasted over 4 hours, frequently, daily.
    Mass-FX is indeed a testobooster, a powerful and natural one. Add it up with the power of DAA and you'll do some fine gains

    How long was it since you used it now then ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you put on 15lbs from ZMA? come on man. you put on 15lbs from eating, not from ZMA. ZMA does little to nothing and only works in people who are zinc deficient. If you eat enough meat, you dont need ZMA.




    OP - you left out some of the best test boosters available.


    Tropinol
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole

    are my 2 favs

    You listed three?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You listed three?
    Maybe he means his two favourites and he has a first or second equal favourite . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SurfDan5 View Post
    You seem to have left out a lot of choices. I'd have to go with Activate Xtreme
    ^^^This also Sustain Alpha and I have heard great things about our underrated Phyto Testosterone


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Maybe he means his two favourites and he has a first or second equal favourite . . .
    Either that or 2 aside from tropinol, being his own or maybe just a typo lol

    And for some comedic value...

    Testoripped


    RAGE Aftermath

  29. Man I got left out of this one but I see bigblackguy (uggh why do you make us type out that name lol) gave us a shoutout .

    Bottom line it is personal preference, there are so many out there every rep and owner will be in here talking about it but you just have to look at reviews, price, and gut feeling really.

    Good luck!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  30. If I had to pick 3 I would say Activate Xtreme, Triazole, and bulk DAA.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Man I got left out of this one but I see bigblackguy (uggh why do you make us type out that name lol) gave us a shoutout .

    Bottom line it is personal preference, there are so many out there every rep and owner will be in here talking about it but you just have to look at reviews, price, and gut feeling really.

    Good luck!
    Actually have a bottle here, just haven't gotten to try it... soon . That said, if you want a great deal...

    Erase + Titanium Stack (1 + 1 Units) - $43
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html

    Actually the only rep just pimping his own wares is ryansm lol, but then from what I'm seen the PP stuff is underrated .

  32. ^^^Please do tell why it's underrated, have you used any PP products?


  33. Isatori Isa-Test... Has Been good to this kid over the last month. Gains in every area even while dropping 13 pounds of excess weight. Test booster and anti estogen wrapped in one.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^Please do tell why it's underrated, have you used any PP products?
    Underrated in that they're not talked about much, but when they are people seemed to really like them Formulas look solid too.

    Only used toco-8 and vitaberry personally, both awesome .
    Last edited by SynergyIre; 01-30-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: wow, I must have been tired writing this... grammer fixed lol

  35. zma... really?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Underrated in that they're not talked about much but though that do seemed to really like them Formulas look solid too.

    Only used toco-8 and vitaberry personally, both awesome .
    Good to hear, hopefully you will try some other products in the future. Shoot me a PM


  37. HCGenerate
    Sustain Alpha (topical)
    Phytoserms-347

  38. I am on week four, Tropinol, Erase, bulk DAA and HGH Up before bed. Loving it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Booster
    By John.R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. testosterone booster
    By bluem3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. Testosterone Booster..
    By xx Zues xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:23 PM
  4. Better Testosterone Booster
    By lun7200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:33 PM
  5. Testosterone Booster
    By Eunisx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Log in
Log in