Did Epi get banned?!?!?!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Wait I just read on a different forum that a bill was passed and epi supplements are banned. Is this **** for real or is it big effing joke?

drudixon

Awards
There's some question if all prohormones are banned based on the wording of the law. 2 early 2 tell I think. Making it illegal will just push me to take the stuff that's already illegal I reckon.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Great! As soon as I'm about to turn 21 and all PHs are going to be illegal. GOD ****ING DAMMIT!!!!!! :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4: :aargh4:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Go to the forum you were reading - and check the dates of the posts. FDA did do some regulation in January ... LAST YEAR. Epi wasn't effected.

Just a matter of time though - Nanny State and whatnot. Eventually you won't be able to ride a motorcycle either.

Guess that will solve the world's population problems. Take all the fun out of everyone's life and make them so depressed they all jump off a cliff.

Busybodies - people who can't live their life without commanding YOU what to do with YOURS.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
There's some question if all prohormones are banned based on the wording of the law. 2 early 2 tell I think. Making it illegal will just push me to take the stuff that's already illegal I reckon.
Epi is not a pro-hormone.

It's a full up round oral steroid.

EDIT: Just found this from the FDA regulation from last year ...

a drug or hormonal substance is classified as an anabolic steroid by meeting the following four definitional requirements:

(A) The substance is chemically related to testosterone;

(B) the substance is pharmacologically related to testosterone;

(C) the substance is not an estrogen, progestin, or a corticosteroid; and

(D) the substance is not DHEA.
It looks like a substance has to meet all four requirements for FDA to get involved. I couldn't tell you if Epi or any other of the substances often discussed here meets these requirements.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Wait, wait, wait, wait? You're just turning 21 and your ready to jump on EPI?

Take it from a guy that has run just about every oral you can think of (including EPI). Bite the bullet, get some pins and some test. It might be illegal but in a while all this crap will be.
You will be much happier with the results and the sides.

If you are reading this and want to flame me, read my log first, then flame on.....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to things being done legislatively that shouldn't, GMA this morning went over how some politicians are now pushing for "walking and texting" to be banned...I wish that was a joke. It's pathetic. We have free speech, but they do this? It's called natural selection - things that deserve warnings need warnings and if you're too dumb to pay attention or you don't take precaution, then it's time to let natural selection take over.

Don't worry though, cigarettes and alcohol are still legal!

:rolleyes:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im tellin you guys pretty soon were gonna need a prescription to get vitamin c

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly all DS/PH are on their way out.. Per this bill that was signed.. Section 113.. Supposedly 180 days.. That is the rumor anyways..

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-2751

SEC. 113. NEW DIETARY INGREDIENTS.

(a) In General- Section 413 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 350b) is amended--

(1) by redesignating subsection (c) as subsection (d); and

(2) by inserting after subsection (b) the following:

‘(c) Notification-

‘(1) IN GENERAL- If the Secretary determines that the information in a new dietary ingredient notification submitted under this section for an article purported to be a new dietary ingredient is inadequate to establish that a dietary supplement containing such article will reasonably be expected to be safe because the article may be, or may contain, an anabolic steroid or an analogue of an anabolic steroid, the Secretary shall notify the Drug Enforcement Administration of such determination. Such notification by the Secretary shall include, at a minimum, the name of the dietary supplement or article, the name of the person or persons who marketed the product or made the submission of information regarding the article to the Secretary under this section, and any contact information for such person or persons that the Secretary has.

‘(2) DEFINITIONS- For purposes of this subsection--

‘(A) the term ‘anabolic steroid’ has the meaning given such term in section 102(41) of the Controlled Substances Act; and

‘(B) the term ‘analogue of an anabolic steroid’ means a substance whose chemical structure is substantially similar to the chemical structure of an anabolic steroid.’.

(b) Guidance- Not later than 180 days after the date of enactment of this Act, the Secretary shall publish guidance that clarifies when a dietary supplement ingredient is a new dietary ingredient, when the manufacturer or distributor of a dietary ingredient or dietary supplement should provide the Secretary with information as described in

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
In regards to things being done legislatively that shouldn't, GMA this morning went over how some politicians are now pushing for "walking and texting" to be banned...I wish that was a joke. It's pathetic. We have free speech, but they do this? It's called natural selection - things that deserve warnings need warnings and if you're too dumb to pay attention or you don't take precaution, then it's time to let natural selection take over.

Don't worry though, cigarettes and alcohol are still legal!

:rolleyes:
Well, that lady that fell in the fountain at the mall is sueing the mall. If walking and texting were illegal, she'd be in jail! That'd be cool!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If walking and texting were illegal, she'd be in jail! That'd be cool!
I agree; that would be amazing.

But yeah, that whole thing sparked this. And again, I just keep falling back on - where do you draw the line? Natural selection will one day rule again...mark my words :fingersx:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, wow. if phs are out then idk what im gonna do. i might just move to mexico i think they sell anavar over there. but then again we have wooden toilets and we have to pay for toilet paper in public restrooms. lol. im gonna have to mow it over.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
big focking deal, get on injectables wooo hoooo

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Hello? Screw Epi dude. Don't stock up on some oral crap.

Or I guess you can do what a lot of us have done, take tons of orals, try to pct them in a cookie cutter way, fail miserably and still have just enough muscles to say we've been working out.

HCG, test, pins. All are your friends.....

Epi was good though, I'll admit, just not that good. Mag 10 (the original, yes I'm that old) was freaking awesome, m1t/4ad combo was godly, superdrol in its very first days I never like, got a little gyno from it, fina flex was good but the recovery sucked and the rebound had my huevos for lunch every day. I've probably taken a few other and some of these more than once, but none, and I repeat none have givn what I've gotten pinning. I'm a little over 3 weeks into it and I see veins I've never even saw. PR's pish.....

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
injectables don't cost $25 and come in easy-to-use capsule form.. Not saying you are wrong about there effectiveness but just sayin..

On a side note, very few injectables come close the M-1-T in terms of gains so get off of the "injectables are God" horse.. Steroids are Steroids regardless of delivery method..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
injectables don't cost $25 and come in easy-to-use capsule form.. Not saying you are wrong about there effectiveness but just sayin..

On a side note, very few injectables come close the M-1-T in terms of gains so get off of the "injectables are God" horse.. Steroids are Steroids regardless of delivery method..
There is so much wrong with that last statement...

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
There is so much wrong with that last statement...
educate me o wise one.. They all work via the same pathways.. Or do you know something I don't.. (and don't give me a preaching on liver enzymes..)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Injectables are my God. I don't have to ride a horse to tell you that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
educate me o wise one.. They all work via the same pathways.. Or do you know something I don't.. (and don't give me a preaching on liver enzymes..)
Uh, no. They don't all work via the same pathways. Nandralone and its derivatives do not work in the same fashion as testosterone and its derivatives. That's why some are used for different scenarios. Fact is, orals cannot be run nearly as long and have far more side effects than injectables. You may gain 15 lbs from 2 weeks of M1T, but after PCT and the awful experience you may keep only 9-10. In that same time, you could have run a test prop cycle, not destroyed your lipids and liver, and gain nearly as much. 2 bottles of test prop doesn't cost much more than M1T and doesn't leave feeling like you ate arsenic for dinner.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Uh, no. They don't all work via the same pathways. Nandralone and its derivatives do not work in the same fashion as testosterone and its derivatives. That's why some are used for different scenarios. Fact is, orals cannot be run nearly as long and have far more side effects than injectables. You may gain 15 lbs from 2 weeks of M1T, but after PCT and the awful experience you may keep only 9-10. In that same time, you could have run a test prop cycle, not destroyed your lipids and liver, and gain nearly as much. 2 bottles of test prop doesn't cost much more than M1T and doesn't leave feeling like you ate arsenic for dinner.
You buried yourself with this paragraph.. I am not even going to argue with you but these are not very well formulated ideas..

1. They don't all work via the same pathways. Nandralone and its derivatives do not work in the same fashion as testosterone and its derivatives

I didn't say all steriods work in the same fasion.. I said injectables vs. orals all work via the same pathways.. and they do.. (whether directly via the AR, protein synthisase, etc.. that is roid dependent not delivery method dependent)

2. Fact is, orals cannot be run nearly as long and have far more side effects than injectables

not a fact at all, in fact aids waisting patients run orals for years.. Additionally, there are many non-methylated orals that can be ran for any period you can run injectables for..

Again I am not going to argue with you but you are a little off base..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many non-methylated oral steroids are really out there? Additionally, how many of them are intrinsically weak? Throwing a 17a on a steroid changes the entire action of a given steroid. For example, the only difference between boldenone and dianabol is the methylation, yet they have completely different actions. Orals and injectables may work in similar pathways, but the the 17a changes many things.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
How many non-methylated oral steroids are really out there? Additionally, how many of them are intrinsically weak? Throwing a 17a on a steroid changes the entire action of a given steroid. For example, the only difference between boldenone and dianabol is the methylation, yet they have completely different actions. Orals and injectables may work in similar pathways, but the the 17a changes many things.
All I was trying to say was that people discount (as shown above) DS/PH as being somewhat weaker or different than injectables.. and I was just stating that, regardless of which is better (which could be argued for hours,) the DS/PH on the market are real roids and should be viewed as such..

I would prefer that point was recognized and we can just be friends (arguing is a waste of time/energy)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Go to the forum you were reading - and check the dates of the posts. FDA did do some regulation in January ... LAST YEAR. Epi wasn't effected.

Just a matter of time though - Nanny State and whatnot. Eventually you won't be able to ride a motorcycle either.

Guess that will solve the world's population problems. Take all the fun out of everyone's life and make them so depressed they all jump off a cliff.

Busybodies - people who can't live their life without commanding YOU what to do with YOURS.
"01-20-2011, 06:58 PM" is on NTBM forum. "Bill passed but 180 days started from 1/4/11" From what I've read it just makes it harder to make

Wait, wait, wait, wait? You're just turning 21 and your ready to jump on EPI?

Take it from a guy that has run just about every oral you can think of (including EPI). Bite the bullet, get some pins and some test. It might be illegal but in a while all this crap will be.
You will be much happier with the results and the sides.

If you are reading this and want to flame me, read my log first, then flame on.....
I would do injections but the reason I'm not is because of my knowledge. I mean I'm studying these **** left and right and have people by me that can help me anytime. Let me put it this way to you...when you wanna **** a hot beautiful chick that is super religious you can't just bent her over and put it in her ass. You gotta first talk her into getting her cherry popped, then to swallow, then shove your **** in her ass. This was probably the worst way I could have put it.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
"01-20-2011, 06:58 PM" is on NTBM forum. "Bill passed but 180 days started from 1/4/11" From what I've read it just makes it harder to make

I would do injections but the reason I'm not is because of my knowledge. I mean I'm studying these **** left and right and have people by me that can help me anytime. Let me put it this way to you...when you wanna **** a hot beautiful chick that is super religious you can't just bent her over and put it in her ass. You gotta first talk her into getting her cherry popped, then to swallow, then shove your **** in her ass. This was probably the worst way I could have put it.
There are definately pros and cons to each.. with the test you would need to run something to control the estrogen and possibly a 5ar inhibitor.. I would personally rather run something like halodrol for a first cycle.. I wouldn't listen to anyone who simply says to go buy some test and run it for 5 weeks as a first cycle.. You need to do at least as much research on how to run the test as you do with the orals.. And HCG is a whole nother story... Effective but make sure you do it right..

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
well PHs they change the compounds around a little and it makes it ****ing hard as hell to study it for a beginner...and I've had organic!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well ... the day stuff like Epi gets banned is the day everyone goes to hard-core injectables.

That's not a prettier world.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

I def hear ya. I was just saying if you bight the bullet now, you'll be happier in the long run. It will take more research on your part and a lot more reading, but take that time to hit the gym hard and prepare your tendons and get your CNS primed to take on some heavy, heavy weight.
Just my opinion.

Oh yeah, I meant to add, brother, toss some tequila in the mix, bend her over and hit that sh1t doggie till she comes about 4 times, then reach down rub her arsehole and start telling her she wants in the ass, reach up rub that cl1t, then stick your d1ck in that bunghole. Works everytime.

Note: Cocaine may facilitate this process. No I am not recommending cocaine with roids, just cocaine, tequila, and a b1tch that "thinks" she doesn't want it in the ass.

All I was trying to say was that people discount (as shown above) DS/PH as being somewhat weaker or different than injectables.. and I was just stating that, regardless of which is better (which could be argued for hours,) the DS/PH on the market are real roids and should be viewed as such..

I would prefer that point was recognized and we can just be friends (arguing is a waste of time/energy)
I'm not here to argue either, but we just can't let that lay. Misinformation is a bitch. I've cycled M1t, 3 time (maybe 4, not sure right now). The gains are not sustainable. I never got any horrible sides besides lack of appetite and a little lathargy, but the overall recovery in PCT (which I've tried with clomid and letro, tamox and letro, letro and letro [oops]) is very hard on the body and adds a lot of fat regardless of PCT and exercise. So you put yourself through 4 weeks of leaning out only to gain that fat back and have maybe 6-8lbs of muscle? Not worth it. I know, I should have realized this and stopped cycleing that crap that way, but eff it, I was dumb.
You admitted orals can't be ran as long (besides the few and far b/t orals that cancer patience use for muscle wasting reasons). Especially the orals guys take on here cannot be ran long so I don't really think bringing up a roid that nobody uses really is relavant. Injects can be ran very very safely for 10-12 weeks. You body gets 6 more weeks to grow and use that new muscle. You are saying this time isn't beneficial? 4 weeks is enough to pack on mass that will "mostly" (let's say 75% is a number we'll imagine is "mostly) stay on with harsh orals? This is flawed logic. And if injects weren't better than orals, every top level bodybuilder would be eating EPI like Pez.
Wait, maybe I'm wrong, rodja too, and every serious bodybuilder is wrong. Capsules filled with crappy pro hormones or oral roids FTFW.:welcome2:

:sigh:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ph/ds = playskool bubble car
injectables = lambo

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
A 4 week ph cycle leads to 10lbs of water/glycogen/fat and maybe a few pounds of muscle. I've run alot of different orals and designers, and they are not weaker or less anabolic than injects, in fact most are more anabolic than test. But time is the key, and you can run injectables for much longer with less side effects which has been stated.

By the time you cycle orals alone and get through pct, and take your time off, chances are you only netted a couple pounds.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
The ignorance in the last 3 posts doesn't even warrant a reply.. Keep on thinking that.. Enjoy your life..