Revised Havoc PCT?? Please help

jhoney

Awards
I am going to my first havoc cycle 10(first three days)/20/30/40 for the rest. I was planning on taking a serving inhibit-E, cycle assist, and liver assist during the cycle also, but i wasn't sure if that was needed. If something is wrong or missing, please correct/add it and suggest dosages.

PCT-
Tamoxifen (Generic Nolvadex)
Cycle assist
milk thistle
inhibit e
zma
creatine
liver assist

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I am going to my first havoc cycle 10(first three days)/20/30/40 for the rest. I was planning on taking a serving inhibit-E, cycle assist, and liver assist during the cycle also, but i wasn't sure if that was needed. If something is wrong or missing, please correct/add it and suggest dosages.

PCT-
Tamoxifen (Generic Nolvadex)
Cycle assist
milk thistle
inhibit e
zma
creatine
liver assist
You still need to do a lot more research. You should have your entire cycle figured out long before you start it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
the milk thistle and liver assist should have been ran ON cycle bro

jhoney

Awards
So could you tell me what I am missing or what's wrong with my cycle?

jhoney

Awards
This is my plan

Pre-cycle:
multi-vitamin
joint support
liver assist
cycle assist
milk thistle
protein

During cycle:
havoc
milk thistle
cycle assist
vitamins
joint supps
inhibit E
liver assist
protein

POST CYCLE:
Tamoxifen
inhibit E
cycle assist
livver assist
zma
creatine
protein

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist already has milk thistle. Run CA and liver support on cycle. Also, if you develop back or shin pumps you will want to get some Taurine to aid in bloodflow to those areas.

Cycle looks good.

jhoney

Awards
sorry this might be a stupid question, but what is CA? and is my liver assist enough for my liver support on cycle?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
sorry this might be a stupid question, but what is CA? and is my liver assist enough for my liver support on cycle?
CA = Cycle Assist
And yes the liver assist should do just fine.

Also, you may consider adding a natty test booster for PCT. Maybe roll some bulk DAA, TCF-1, Testatropin v2, Testopro etc. (pick one, bulk daa is real cheap at nutra)

jhoney

Awards
This is my plan

Pre-cycle:
multi-vitamin
joint support
liver assist one serving 2x daily
cycle assist one serving 2x daily
milk thistle
protein

During cycle:
havoc 10- 3 days/20/30/40 for the rest
milk thistle
vitamins
joint supps
inhibit one serving
liver assist one serving 2x daily
protein

POST CYCLE:
Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20
inhibit E (need help with dosing)
livver assist one serving 2x daily
zma
creatine
protein

jhoney

Awards
ok thanks, ill go with the daa. if i have the daa, do i still need zma?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks, ill go with the daa. if i have the daa, do i still need zma?
I like zma for the recovery characteristics. Is it necessary? no, will it help? sure.

Also, Before you buy all this stuff.

How old are you? Weight? Training History? Diet?

jhoney

Awards
ok, so my dosage is fine and with the added daa i am ready to start my cycle?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
ok, so my dosage is fine and with the added daa i am ready to start my cycle?
Answer the above questions first bro. B/c havoc might not be the right thing right now.

jhoney

Awards
19, 190, been lifting since my freshman year in high school pretty seriously, bench 350, squat 470, clean 315, just looking for something to put me over the edge... don't really pay attention to my diet but i can start

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19, 190, been lifting since my freshman year in high school pretty seriously, bench 350, squat 470, clean 315, just looking for something to put me over the edge... don't really pay attention to my diet but i can start
Too young, and put you over the edge? Those are impressive numbers for your age and weight. Stick with the natty life bud, and start researching proper dieting. It looks to me that your training is good with those numbers. Honestly the farthest you can push it without AAS the better, besides when you get more knowledge under your belt about dieting and what training works best you are going to have much better gains when you decide to start using AAS.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Too young, and put you over the edge? Those are impressive numbers for your age and weight. Stick with the natty life bud, and start researching proper dieting. It looks to me that your training is good with those numbers. Honestly the farthest you can push it without AAS the better, besides when you get more knowledge under your belt about dieting and what training works best you are going to have much better gains when you decide to start using AAS.
If you really feel like you have to have a chemical additive consider maybe Erase+TCF-1, If you mess around with anabolics at that age you could severly damage your endocrine system (some of that no wood for your whole life kinda stuff)

jhoney

Awards
ok, thanks guys... is the recommended age closer to 21?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or even later. I mean lifting heavy will maxanizer your edo system too remember. Heavy squats and heavy dead lifts will jack your t and gh levels sky hi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
JoeBowHunter Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 0
zootreeves Cycle Logs 40