What's the best liver support supplement?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
There are all kinds of them out there, but in your opinion, which one is the best?

Why?

2die4

2die4

Awards
I love milk thistle and liv52 cambo great stuff

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Support Orange in a Vanilla Iso shake does a body good!

Leigh123

Awards
PP's Liver Juice is my all time favorite. I use it while I'm on the methylated supps

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had anyone actually had blood tests to prove these types of supplements work. I mean when your off any DS/ph/ps products. First a blood test to check what you levels are normally at. Than a blood test after a month of being on one of these products. I for one, would really like to see that.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a firm believer in R-ALA for Liver protection/over all health.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-BONE: I believe the premise here is based more the logic that if you increase glutathione production, which the aforementioned products have been shown to do, you also increase the ability to remove toxins form your liver/system.

To be fair, anecdotally, users have relayed "less fatigue while ON" and I've also seen reports of "normal/near-normal hepatic enzymes while ON".

For what it's worth, I advocate prevention when running gear, so NAC, Milk Thistle, r-ALA, PPC, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) all fit the bill. Depending upon the relative toxicity of the gear/PH, dictates which of the above I chose.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver juice by primordial performance is one of the best forms of milk thistle supplementation one could choose for running a methylated cycle.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Liver juice by primordial performance is one of the best forms of milk thistle supplementation one could choose for running a methylated cycle.
I'll be running this with my Turinabol/Androhard stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, but what is a "vegetarian capsule?" :dunno:
Means that things like gelatin are not used in capsule ingredients - the capsules are vegetarian friendly, vegetarian cellulose capsules used, for example.

~Rosie~

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, I advocate prevention when running gear, so NAC, Milk Thistle, r-ALA, PPC, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) all fit the bill.
I'm guessing there isn't a supplement that contains all of those ingredients! :sigh1:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If you're talking about liver support for 17-a-methyl androgens, by far your best bet is Thermolife's liver longer (TUDCA).

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ucda i guess is like the serm of liver protection... LOL
tucda is in liverlonger...
i like liverjuice and lots of nac and SAMe

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive always used Perfect Cycle, uses NAC and Milk Thistle and R-ALA, getting a really good dose of all three, its nice and simple but very effective for a liver support supplement, i would look into it, for a full support supplement look into cycle support.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, studies on Curcumin's ability to assist the liver in detoxification proccesses are numerous aong with it's unique attributes that mitigate NAFLD (Noon Alcoholic fatty liver disease). Curcumin (Tumeric) is similar to Resveratrol in the sense that it has a crazy amount of whole body benefits. Along with Fish Oil, Resveratrol and Curcumin are simply too dang good for you to NOT take.

Sure these supplements are not as sexy and hyped as the others but don't sell out or get lost in the hyperbole.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, studies on Curcumin's ability to assist the liver in detoxification proccesses are numerous aong with it's unique attributes that mitigate NAFLD (Noon Alcoholic fatty liver disease). Curcumin (Tumeric) is similar to Resveratrol in the sense that it has a crazy amount of whole body benefits. Along with Fish Oil, Resveratrol and Curcumin are simply too dang good for you to NOT take.

Sure these supplements are not as sexy and hyped as the others but don't sell out or get lost in the hyperbole.
I take curcumin on a regular basis but never knew about it's liver benefits. It's good to know.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PP's Liver Juice is my all time favorite. I use it while I'm on the methylated supps
Liver Juice would be the only milk thistle supplement I would trust while runnng a methylated compound. We have a coupon for 15% off Liver Juice right now. Here is the code PP15%

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'm a firm believer in R-ALA for Liver protection/over all health.

Perfect Cycle from AX has both R-ALA and a high dose of Milk Thistle.

Originally Posted by Whacked

For what it's worth, I advocate prevention when running gear, so NAC, Milk Thistle, r-ALA, PPC, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) all fit the bill.
I'm guessing there isn't a supplement that contains all of those ingredients!

Nah, but Perfect Cycle is pretty damn close... 3 out of 5 ;) (NAC, Milk Thistle, R-ALA)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-BONE: I believe the premise here is based more the logic that if you increase glutathione production, which the aforementioned products have been shown to do, you also increase the ability to remove toxins form your liver/system.

To be fair, anecdotally, users have relayed "less fatigue while ON" and I've also seen reports of "normal/near-normal hepatic enzymes while ON".

For what it's worth, I advocate prevention when running gear, so NAC, Milk Thistle, r-ALA, PPC, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) all fit the bill. Depending upon the relative toxicity of the gear/PH, dictates which of the above I chose.
^^^This, and I use the best quality that can be found such as liver juice, perfect cycle, liver longer etc...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
word to the liver protection. I protect mine by hardly drinking alcohol too, and only cycle once a year now. I drink some detox tea here and there, and I am taking a pretty heavy duty greens powder at night too. Cleans me out son.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
word to the liver protection. I protect mine by hardly drinking alcohol too, and only cycle once a year now. I drink some detox tea here and there, and I am taking a pretty heavy duty greens powder at night too. Cleans me out son.
Smart man.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Support and Liver Juice are my support supps of choice.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
IMO, liver juice is the best legal option available for methylated steroid use... i like to stack it with SAMe

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I have always used Sam-E, NAC, Vitamin C, Dandelion root, Uva Ursi, and Celery Seed Extract. Milk Thistle is something I will use if I am tight on cash. However, it is not my first preference...I have my reasons.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am a sailor, and did my share of partying, but not anymore. I do moderately drink one glass of red wine here and there, but hardly anymore. I choose to cycle on pre contest now to maximize muscle preservation during dieting.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, liver juice is the best legal option available for methylated steroid use... i like to stack it with SAMe
Same here to the liver juice, I never considered adding the SAM-e, certainly not a bad idea.

Same here:biggthumpup:
I actually forgot I was going to give the Liv52 a try on my next foreign order.