What's the best liver support supplement?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Leigh123 View Post
    PP's Liver Juice is my all time favorite. I use it while I'm on the methylated supps
    Liver Juice would be the only milk thistle supplement I would trust while runnng a methylated compound. We have a coupon for 15% off Liver Juice right now. Here is the code PP15%
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

2. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I'm a firm believer in R-ALA for Liver protection/over all health.

Perfect Cycle from AX has both R-ALA and a high dose of Milk Thistle.

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Originally Posted by Whacked

For what it's worth, I advocate prevention when running gear, so NAC, Milk Thistle, r-ALA, PPC, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) all fit the bill.
    I'm guessing there isn't a supplement that contains all of those ingredients!

Nah, but Perfect Cycle is pretty damn close... 3 out of 5 (NAC, Milk Thistle, R-ALA)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    T-BONE: I believe the premise here is based more the logic that if you increase glutathione production, which the aforementioned products have been shown to do, you also increase the ability to remove toxins form your liver/system.

To be fair, anecdotally, users have relayed "less fatigue while ON" and I've also seen reports of "normal/near-normal hepatic enzymes while ON".

For what it's worth, I advocate prevention when running gear, so NAC, Milk Thistle, r-ALA, PPC, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) all fit the bill. Depending upon the relative toxicity of the gear/PH, dictates which of the above I chose.
    ^^^This, and I use the best quality that can be found such as liver juice, perfect cycle, liver longer etc...

4. word to the liver protection. I protect mine by hardly drinking alcohol too, and only cycle once a year now. I drink some detox tea here and there, and I am taking a pretty heavy duty greens powder at night too. Cleans me out son.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    word to the liver protection. I protect mine by hardly drinking alcohol too, and only cycle once a year now. I drink some detox tea here and there, and I am taking a pretty heavy duty greens powder at night too. Cleans me out son.
    Smart man.
    •   

6. Cycle Support and Liver Juice are my support supps of choice.

7. IMO, liver juice is the best legal option available for methylated steroid use... i like to stack it with SAMe
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

8. I have always used Sam-E, NAC, Vitamin C, Dandelion root, Uva Ursi, and Celery Seed Extract. Milk Thistle is something I will use if I am tight on cash. However, it is not my first preference...I have my reasons.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Yup Liv 52 from india
    Same here

10. I am a sailor, and did my share of partying, but not anymore. I do moderately drink one glass of red wine here and there, but hardly anymore. I choose to cycle on pre contest now to maximize muscle preservation during dieting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    IMO, liver juice is the best legal option available for methylated steroid use... i like to stack it with SAMe
    Same here to the liver juice, I never considered adding the SAM-e, certainly not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    Same here
    I actually forgot I was going to give the Liv52 a try on my next foreign order.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:48 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:43 PM
  4. Which liver support supplement?
    By SwoleT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:04 PM
  5. What is THE most effective Liver support supplement???
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 10:51 AM