Anything to PREVENT hair growth

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
What the tittle says and I'm talking about body hair.

Thanks!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
dht inhibitors, maybe?

other than that, if u get waxed a lot eventually the hair will stop growing back. a friend of mine does body waxing and she doesnt grow any leg hair anymore because shes done it so much. kinda painful but long term i think it would be worth it if someone were to have too much back hair or something

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
dht inhibitors, maybe?

other than that, if u get waxed a lot eventually the hair will stop growing back. a friend of mine does body waxing and she doesnt grow any leg hair anymore because shes done it so much. kinda painful but long term i think it would be worth it if someone were to have too much back hair or something
are you sure it won't grow back cause everybody says it'll grow back faster, which I can't believe how it would make it grow back faster.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
are you sure it won't grow back cause everybody says it'll grow back faster, which I can't believe how it would make it grow back faster.
Thats what people say when you get your hair cut, which is BS aside from possibly when you shave for your first time ever since it usally starts off quite fine and obviously grows back thicker.

Waxing pulls it out by the root so it will reduce it over time. Personally getting good results with laser hair removal which I got cheap, which has been great for areas where waxing not possible. Also can be permanent.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hair grows from the root, why would cutting the top effect anything. the hair doesnt know when its cut. hair is dead cells. its just a wives tail. but yea waxing, over time, will thin the hair out and then stop its growth

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thats what people say when you get your hair cut, which is BS aside from possibly when you shave for your first time ever since it usally starts off quite fine and obviously grows back thicker.

Waxing pulls it out by the root so it will reduce it over time. Personally getting good results with laser hair removal which I got cheap, which has been great for areas where waxing not possible. Also can be permanent.
Yeah my uncle owns a clinic which I would be able to probably get laser treatment for free but I would have to go to the other side of the world :(

hair grows from the root, why would cutting the top effect anything. the hair doesnt know when its cut. hair is dead cells. its just a wives tail. but yea waxing, over time, will thin the hair out and then stop its growth
I've heared that a lot and I've never understood why either.