PRe Workout and stomach?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

PRe Workout and stomach?

I been taking mesomporph and LIT Up and wondered if something in there causes indigestion, etc...all the time? I seem to have it. I do however have a gallbladder that dosnt function at all. BUt not sure what is going on? Any insight?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    I been taking mesomporph and LIT Up and wondered if something in there causes indigestion, etc...all the time? I seem to have it. I do however have a gallbladder that dosnt function at all. BUt not sure what is going on? Any insight?
    When I used the LIT UP betas, it upset my stomach badly - which is why I stopped using them. The issue was supposed to have been fixed prior to the final product, though, so I am not sure what to tell you.

Perhaps there is an issue dosing the two preworkout products together? Or maybe you are sensitive to one of the ingredients in one of them?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

Ya...i wasnt using both of them at same time. Just was going to try LIT UP and took yesterday and it was upsetting a little bit..espicially after I eat. What stomach side effects did it give you?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    Ya...i wasnt using both of them at same time. Just was going to try LIT UP and took yesterday and it was upsetting a little bit..espicially after I eat. What stomach side effects did it give you?
    As I said, it upset my stomach pretty badly. If you have an issue with the product, then the best person to approach about it is Dirk (aka rms80) - he should be able to give you an answer as to what it is if it's an ingredient.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I bought a jug of Lit Up and I don't think I will be able to use it either. I'm disappointed by this because I was excited to see what this ingredient combination could do. The only ingredient I could think that would cause it is the Betaine HCL because I have pretty much used all the others with no problems.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.31%

Most pre work out stims in general will mess with your stomach a little, no getting around that. Just plan ahead and allot some extra time before you start your work out to take car of business and you'll be fine, haha.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%

I did have similar issues with some product, but not all of them have the same issue. Most products that are heavy in stimulants probably produce similar effects, but also a lot of addeditives are added to the formula to improve taste, texture and mixability of the ingredients. I think you need to explore and experiment with other products until you find what works for you best. Some products give me the bathroom runs and I get a stomach ache right away, while others purely give me a huge discomfort and pain. I usually stop taking them after 1-2 times because a good product should not make me feel that way (unless it was a free product or sample then I am OK, but why would I pay for something that gives me discomfort!!!). I decided to never use proprietary blend products for my pre-workouts or any product where their ingredient dosage in the supplement fact (grams) don't add up to the total dosage/serving size indicating fillers and crap added to the product which could be the cause of the issues. I stick with clean products that work, like UP-LIFT, Bulldozer XL5000, BodyOctane, CLOUT, CGT-10 ..etc. These products use no fillers, no crap and no proprietary blends.

It is not true that you should get used to this discomfort and live with it, people react differently. If your body is upset from ingesting something, then it is a sign for you to stop and not to keep forcing it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. does anybody workout on the empty stomach? I do
    By marcink99 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 03:58 PM
  2. Full Workout in the Morning on an Empty Stomach
    By Theipodpeople in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Workout on full or empty stomach?