Help with my PCT for H-drol

Footballmike

Awards
I am currently on my 2nd week of my H-drol cycle. I am doing a 5 week 50/75/75/75/75 cycle. I am also taking CE Cycle Assist and Livercare on cycle. I am 6'2'' 225 pounds. Strict training and diet. My concern is with my PCT. I had the funds and did a lot of research but now I am looking at a stockpile of OTC PCT products and would like opinions on which to use and of what dosages and what week of the PCT. The products I have on hand are as follow:

Inhibit-E
Novadex XT
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
CE PCT Assist
CE Cycle Assist

I just want to take all precautions and I appreciate all comments

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Bump

Is there any reason not to just run Nolva 20/20/20/20?

Footballmike

Awards
I am going to run Nolva next cycle. I just want to run the OTC that I have currently.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do pct with only atd, honestly if you really want to go the otc route, which I am not advising, personally you should run a SERM if I were you, but if you really really want to go otc, then resveratrol is your best option, I use sustain alpha as an adjunct to torem for all my pct's. But bottom line is better be safe than sorry, try to get a SERM.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I wouldn't do pct with only atd, honestly if you really want to go the otc route, which I am not advising, personally you should run a SERM if I were you, but if you really really want to go otc, then resveratrol is your best option, I use sustain alpha as an adjunct to torem for all my pct's. But bottom line is better be safe than sorry, try to get a SERM.
So you think clomid would be better?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a serm for this, hdrol is mild enough. PCT looks fine. I ran a similar cycle and used less pct and turned out fine.

Footballmike

Awards
orangatang: I appreciate the feedback. What did you take? And what dosages should I take for what I have. I know that some parts of a PCT can start in weeks 2 or 3.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Run them all, stagger the dosing so youre not taking tons a pills at one time (you get better absorbtion). this seems like a good PCT you should be fine. As far as dosing goes follow instructions

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be absolutely sure as possible, using a serm is probably the way to go. Adding OTC stuff, Toco 8 is goin to help as well Sustain Alpha ( wich is sold out right now ). Usp labs actually had a decent product that might of helped along with a serm and that was TNA. I have 2 bottles from a limited release last year and as a stand alone it worked very well.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Nolva or clomid would work in this application, granted hdrol and clones are fairly mild, most guys will still recommend a SERM, could you and have others gotten by on an otc pct with lighter compounds, definitely, I've ran dermacrine for 6 weeks and used only sustain alpha for pct and bounced back fine, just cover all your bases and you should be fine.

Footballmike

Awards
I just bought 10mg tablets of Tamoxifen. Should I just use Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 for PCT and then also use Activate Xtreme? Also should I use PCT Assist?

Menoth

Awards
For something as 'mild' as H-Drol, I'd imagine that a natural testosterone booster, cortisol blocker and maybe an aromatose inhibitor starting sometime around week two should be sufficient for a strictly over-the-counter PCT. Cycle Assist is great stuff, as is PCT Assist, so there you go with standard 'support supplements.'

I'd have a SERM on-site just in case, but that seems to be pretty common practice. Can't be too careful with hormonals and all that.

But, hey, what do I know?

Vincentn

Awards
i agree with your comments good information you have.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im tellin ya right now NOVADEX is a waste of money. if you cant get your hands on Nolva, then i take our NOVA and add these:

Toco - 8, Sustain Alpha (or a test booster other than sustain)

Following post cycle, I would run Prime with Free Test.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
im tellin ya right now NOVADEX is a waste of money. if you cant get your hands on Nolva, then i take our NOVA and add these:

Toco - 8, Sustain Alpha (or a test booster other than sustain)

Following post cycle, I would run Prime with Free Test.
Toco-8 sensitizes the testes, resveratrol (sustain alpha) is a great addition to the pct, and I like the cut of your jib with running some T-boosters late in pct, thats what I usually do, personally I used daa last time (tcf-1), great recovery and didn't skip a beat as far as libido.