dosage for erase

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Montesano813's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    69.45%

    dosage for erase


    I just started taking erase. It says to take 1 cap 1-3 times a day. Should I start out taking just 1 cap a day and then gradually move up to 2 and then three?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montesano813 View Post
    I just started taking erase. It says to take 1 cap 1-3 times a day. Should I start out taking just 1 cap a day and then gradually move up to 2 and then three?
    Yes, start at 1-2 caps daily, and then move to 2-3 caps after a week at the lower dosage.

    Dosing/Timing:

    One cap a day
    Dose - 1 cap first thing

    Two caps a day
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1

    Three caps a day
    Option A
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training OR ~8 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
    Option B
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training OR ~8 hours post-Dose 1

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    spogiderbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    86.88%

    Hey everybody,

    i began with 2 caps/day. One in the morning, and the other 12 hours later. Then i switched to 3 caps/day. One in the morning and two 12 hours later, but i had the idea of not getting out of bad the following day. So i tried out 2 in the morning and one 12 hours later and that worked good.
    I liked Erase, as it gave me some more strength and i got a bit leaner.

    greetings spogi
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by spogiderbaer View Post
    Hey everybody,

    i began with 2 caps/day. One in the morning, and the other 12 hours later. Then i switched to 3 caps/day. One in the morning and two 12 hours later, but i had the idea of not getting out of bad the following day. So i tried out 2 in the morning and one 12 hours later and that worked good.
    I liked Erase, as it gave me some more strength and i got a bit leaner.

    greetings spogi
    You definitely need to find your own sweet spot re dosing/timing - everyone is different and mine, for example, is 2 caps first thing, 2 caps ~8 hours later, and 1 cap pre-bed.

    Erase is definitely a great product - one of the best I have ever used, so versatile and beneficial!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Montesano813's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    69.45%

    Thanks for the input. I actually first got interested in this product after reading Rosie's review of it. So extra thanks to u Rosie.
  6. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    remember not to go to high, some estrogen is actually needed for the male human body.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montesano813 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I actually first got interested in this product after reading Rosie's review of it. So extra thanks to u Rosie.
    No worries


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    remember not to go to high, some estrogen is actually needed for the male human body.
    ~3 caps a day seems to be the sweet spot for most male users.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    43239
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just added this into my OEP, alpha t2 stack today as well. Just gonna start with two a day for a few days here first. I also read the great review rosie did on it
  9. New Member
    Quil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    31.27%

    Does Erase need to be tapered down to avoid estrogen rebound? I'm pretty estro-senistive...
  10. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    43239
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, start at 1-2 caps daily, and then move to 2-3 caps after a week at the lower dosage.

    Dosing/Timing:

    One cap a day
    Dose - 1 cap first thing

    Two caps a day
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1

    Three caps a day
    Option A
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training OR ~8 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
    Option B
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training OR ~8 hours post-Dose 1


    ~Rosie~
    What's your take on doing this option, but instead taking the 2nd dose right before bed as opposed to 8 hours later on in the day?
  11. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,041
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Quil View Post
    Does Erase need to be tapered down to avoid estrogen rebound? I'm pretty estro-senistive...
    No, it's a suicide inhibitor which means your estrogen levels will come back slowly to homeostasis.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Quil View Post
    Does Erase need to be tapered down to avoid estrogen rebound? I'm pretty estro-senistive...
    No need to taper dosage with Erase.


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    What's your take on doing this option, but instead taking the 2nd dose right before bed as opposed to 8 hours later on in the day?
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap pre-bed

    Nothing wrong with doing this - I LIKE dosing Erase pre-bed - and it will still be effective.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    43239
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No need to taper dosage with Erase.




    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap pre-bed

    Nothing wrong with doing this - I LIKE dosing Erase pre-bed - and it will still be effective.

    ~Rosie~
    Any benefit of doing it pre bed instead? Or is it pretty irrelevant when you take it as long as you take it at some point in the day?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Any benefit of doing it pre bed instead? Or is it pretty irrelevant when you take it as long as you take it at some point in the day?
    This is personal preference. I like doing it because I wake up drier the next day, but that's just me (and we all know that my body doesn't quite respond the way everyone else's does with most things). As long as you're using the recommended dosage throughout the day, you will be fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anyone else besides ME using this alongside his TRT?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  16. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

    what would this stack well with for lean gains.i need to loose fat but senstive to stims.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    what would this stack well with for lean gains.i need to loose fat but senstive to stims.
    Anything as long as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are set up for lean gains for YOU. Why not try the Erase/Alpha-T2 stack, or there is even Erase/Alpha-T2/Titanium. I'm personally using Erase/Alpha-T2 with IGF-2 and Assault (and other goodies, but mostly those four products re recomp).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Anyone else besides ME using this alongside his TRT?
    i am. 3 erase daily+200mg test cyp weekly=great.
  19. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,956
    Rep Power
    2053898
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    so when u take 3 caps daily u saying take one cap am and another post not pre? and than one before bed? do they need to be spread out 8 hours apart?
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    so when u take 3 caps daily u saying take one cap am and another post not pre? and than one before bed? do they need to be spread out 8 hours apart?
    wake up-1. pre or post workout 1. before bed 1.
  21. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,956
    Rep Power
    2053898
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wake up-1. pre or post workout 1. before bed 1.
    thanx bigt...Im starting it next month and will take it for two months with titanium and adding dermatherm which i never tried and also creatine nitrate ;-)
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    thanx bigt...Im starting it next month and will take it for two months with titanium and adding dermatherm which i never tried and also creatine nitrate ;-)
    should be fun...big fan of erase- it may as well be a staple.

    and i think everyone knows by now my thoughts on creatine nitrate....



    together with the titanium and dermacrine i think you got your bases covered.




    good luck,
    tom
  23. New Member
    Montesano813's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    69.45%

    I'm currently stacking erase with testopro. I'm on week 3 and I've seen some pretty good gains so far in stregth and size
  24. New Member
    GoDeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%

    How would erase work for a 19 yo male? thanks
  25. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    How would erase work for a 19 yo male? thanks
    It would work. However, at 19 years old you should be focused on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, and if you use supplements, stick to the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

    If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

    Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

    I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. New Member
    GoDeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%

    Thanks Rosie for your thorough reply, much appreciated
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montesano813 View Post
    I'm currently stacking erase with testopro. I'm on week 3 and I've seen some pretty good gains so far in stregth and size
    Nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ...big fan of erase- it may as well be a staple.
    Have you made it one yet, Tom?


    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    Thanks Rosie for your thorough reply, much appreciated
    No worries and you're welcome

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wake up-1. pre or post workout 1. before bed 1.
    Hey BigT -- Just curious but why do you spread out the dosing over the course of a day, in a 1-1-1 split fashion? I'm starting tomorrow and I'm was going to do 2 in the morning and one at night. Is there any benefit to dosing it the way you are currently?
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hey BigT -- Just curious but why do you spread out the dosing over the course of a day, in a 1-1-1 split fashion? I'm starting tomorrow and I'm was going to do 2 in the morning and one at night. Is there any benefit to dosing it the way you are currently?
    i don't know of any extra benefit doing it that way, it's just what works for me- i like having a steady dose.


    you could probably get the same effect from 2/1, if that's more convenient for you, go for it.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hey BigT -- Just curious but why do you spread out the dosing over the course of a day, in a 1-1-1 split fashion? I'm starting tomorrow and I'm was going to do 2 in the morning and one at night. Is there any benefit to dosing it the way you are currently?
    When Tom is dosing Erase are at the time when cortisol is at its highest, or has the potential to be - hence, yes, definite benefit to dosing as he is doing. However, how you are dosing Erase is fine as well.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i don't know of any extra benefit doing it that way, it's just what works for me- i like having a steady dose.


    you could probably get the same effect from 2/1, if that's more convenient for you, go for it.
    Thanks BigT. I thought for some reason taking it post workout or even before bed offered some sort of benefit that I wasn't already aware of. Anyway will start the 2/1 split tomorrow and switch it up if need be.
  33. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    When Tom is dosing Erase are at the time when cortisol is at its highest, or has the potential to be - hence, yes, definite benefit to dosing as he is doing. However, how you are dosing Erase is fine as well.

    ~Rosie~
    My cortisol levels are high as well and thanks for the help Rosie. I understand cort levels are highest in the morning? As such I planned to take 2 caps when I wake up and another one at night, preferably before bed.
  34. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    My cortisol levels are high as well and thanks for the help Rosie. I understand cort levels are highest in the morning? As such I planned to take 2 caps when I wake up and another one at night, preferably before bed.
    No worries

    Yes, first thing is one of the times when cortisol levels are the highest - other times include (but are not limited to) immediately post-training and pre-bed.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

    Yes, first thing is one of the times when cortisol levels are the highest - other times include (but are not limited to) immediately post-training and pre-bed.

    ~Rosie~
    Gotcha . So along those lines (I may be over-thinking it here) would it be preferable to take one cap upon waking and then another 2 post workout(I workout at night)?
  36. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Gotcha . So along those lines (I may be over-thinking it here) would it be preferable to take one cap upon waking and then another 2 post workout(I workout at night)?
    You could, but you'd be better off doing 2 caps first thing and 1 cap pre-bed as you were doing - if you train close to when you go to bed, then you could dose 1-2 caps post-training instead of your pre-bed dose, though.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You could, but you'd be better off doing 2 caps first thing and 1 cap pre-bed as you were doing - if you train close to when you go to bed, then you could dose 1-2 caps post-training instead of your pre-bed dose, though.

    ~Rosie~
    Perfect, that's the answer I was looking for. I usually finish training within 2 hours of going to bed. I'll take a cap of erase post training, wait an hour and take in casein shake before bed.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Perfect, that's the answer I was looking for. I usually finish training within 2 hours of going to bed. I'll take a cap of erase post training. I usually go bed within 2 hours of training and take a casein shake in right before bed.
    Sounds good - and Erase can be dosed with or without food, so you're fine having a meal, etc. around your dosage.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  39. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Sounds good - and Erase can be dosed with or without food, so you're fine having a meal, etc. around your dosage.

    ~Rosie~
    Thank you Rosie. I aim to take these types of supps on an empty stomach. I've read conflicting statements regarding efficacy if taken with or without food, so I'll aim for an empty stomach just to be sure. I figured since I spend good money on supps, I'd rather over think it while offering myself the best possible result.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Thank you Rosie. I aim to take these types of supps on an empty stomach. I've read conflicting statements regarding efficacy if taken with or without food, so I'll aim for an empty stomach just to be sure. I figured since I spend good money on supps, I'd rather over think it while offering myself the best possible result.
    That's fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
  3. AT-2/Erase/OEP
    By Torobestia in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:40 PM
  4. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in