dosage for erase

Montesano813

Awards
I just started taking erase. It says to take 1 cap 1-3 times a day. Should I start out taking just 1 cap a day and then gradually move up to 2 and then three?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking erase. It says to take 1 cap 1-3 times a day. Should I start out taking just 1 cap a day and then gradually move up to 2 and then three?
Yes, start at 1-2 caps daily, and then move to 2-3 caps after a week at the lower dosage.

Dosing/Timing:

One cap a day
Dose - 1 cap first thing

Two caps a day
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1

Three caps a day
Option A
Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training OR ~8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
Option B
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing

~Rosie~

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey everybody,

i began with 2 caps/day. One in the morning, and the other 12 hours later. Then i switched to 3 caps/day. One in the morning and two 12 hours later, but i had the idea of not getting out of bad the following day. So i tried out 2 in the morning and one 12 hours later and that worked good.
I liked Erase, as it gave me some more strength and i got a bit leaner.

greetings spogi

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everybody,

i began with 2 caps/day. One in the morning, and the other 12 hours later. Then i switched to 3 caps/day. One in the morning and two 12 hours later, but i had the idea of not getting out of bad the following day. So i tried out 2 in the morning and one 12 hours later and that worked good.
I liked Erase, as it gave me some more strength and i got a bit leaner.

greetings spogi
You definitely need to find your own sweet spot re dosing/timing - everyone is different and mine, for example, is 2 caps first thing, 2 caps ~8 hours later, and 1 cap pre-bed.

Erase is definitely a great product - one of the best I have ever used, so versatile and beneficial! :)

~Rosie~

Montesano813

Awards
Thanks for the input. I actually first got interested in this product after reading Rosie's review of it. So extra thanks to u Rosie.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
remember not to go to high, some estrogen is actually needed for the male human body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I actually first got interested in this product after reading Rosie's review of it. So extra thanks to u Rosie.
No worries :)

remember not to go to high, some estrogen is actually needed for the male human body.
~3 caps a day seems to be the sweet spot for most male users.

~Rosie~

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just added this into my OEP, alpha t2 stack today as well. Just gonna start with two a day for a few days here first. I also read the great review rosie did on it :)

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Does Erase need to be tapered down to avoid estrogen rebound? I'm pretty estro-senistive...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yes, start at 1-2 caps daily, and then move to 2-3 caps after a week at the lower dosage.

Dosing/Timing:

One cap a day
Dose - 1 cap first thing

Two caps a day
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1

Three caps a day
Option A
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
Option B

~Rosie~
What's your take on doing this option, but instead taking the 2nd dose right before bed as opposed to 8 hours later on in the day?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Erase need to be tapered down to avoid estrogen rebound? I'm pretty estro-senistive...
No, it's a suicide inhibitor which means your estrogen levels will come back slowly to homeostasis.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to taper dosage with Erase.

What's your take on doing this option, but instead taking the 2nd dose right before bed as opposed to 8 hours later on in the day?
Dose 2 - 1 cap pre-bed

Nothing wrong with doing this - I LIKE dosing Erase pre-bed - and it will still be effective.

~Rosie~

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No need to taper dosage with Erase.

Dose 2 - 1 cap pre-bed

Nothing wrong with doing this - I LIKE dosing Erase pre-bed - and it will still be effective.

~Rosie~
Any benefit of doing it pre bed instead? Or is it pretty irrelevant when you take it as long as you take it at some point in the day?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any benefit of doing it pre bed instead? Or is it pretty irrelevant when you take it as long as you take it at some point in the day?
This is personal preference. I like doing it because I wake up drier the next day, but that's just me (and we all know that my body doesn't quite respond the way everyone else's does with most things). As long as you're using the recommended dosage throughout the day, you will be fine.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else besides ME using this alongside his TRT? :D

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would this stack well with for lean gains.i need to loose fat but senstive to stims.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would this stack well with for lean gains.i need to loose fat but senstive to stims.
Anything as long as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are set up for lean gains for YOU. Why not try the Erase/Alpha-T2 stack, or there is even Erase/Alpha-T2/Titanium. I'm personally using Erase/Alpha-T2 with IGF-2 and Assault (and other goodies, but mostly those four products re recomp).

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so when u take 3 caps daily u saying take one cap am and another post not pre? and than one before bed? do they need to be spread out 8 hours apart?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so when u take 3 caps daily u saying take one cap am and another post not pre? and than one before bed? do they need to be spread out 8 hours apart?
wake up-1. pre or post workout 1. before bed 1.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanx bigt...Im starting it next month and will take it for two months with titanium and adding dermatherm which i never tried and also creatine nitrate ;-)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanx bigt...Im starting it next month and will take it for two months with titanium and adding dermatherm which i never tried and also creatine nitrate ;-)
should be fun...big fan of erase- it may as well be a staple.

and i think everyone knows by now my thoughts on creatine nitrate....:lmao:

together with the titanium and dermacrine i think you got your bases covered.

good luck,
tom

Montesano813

Awards
I'm currently stacking erase with testopro. I'm on week 3 and I've seen some pretty good gains so far in stregth and size

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would erase work for a 19 yo male? thanks
It would work. However, at 19 years old you should be focused on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, and if you use supplements, stick to the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

GoDeep

Awards
Thanks Rosie for your thorough reply, much appreciated

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey BigT -- Just curious but why do you spread out the dosing over the course of a day, in a 1-1-1 split fashion? I'm starting tomorrow and I'm was going to do 2 in the morning and one at night. Is there any benefit to dosing it the way you are currently?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey BigT -- Just curious but why do you spread out the dosing over the course of a day, in a 1-1-1 split fashion? I'm starting tomorrow and I'm was going to do 2 in the morning and one at night. Is there any benefit to dosing it the way you are currently?
i don't know of any extra benefit doing it that way, it's just what works for me- i like having a steady dose.

you could probably get the same effect from 2/1, if that's more convenient for you, go for it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When Tom is dosing Erase are at the time when cortisol is at its highest, or has the potential to be - hence, yes, definite benefit to dosing as he is doing. However, how you are dosing Erase is fine as well.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't know of any extra benefit doing it that way, it's just what works for me- i like having a steady dose.

you could probably get the same effect from 2/1, if that's more convenient for you, go for it.
Thanks BigT. I thought for some reason taking it post workout or even before bed offered some sort of benefit that I wasn't already aware of. Anyway will start the 2/1 split tomorrow and switch it up if need be.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When Tom is dosing Erase are at the time when cortisol is at its highest, or has the potential to be - hence, yes, definite benefit to dosing as he is doing. However, how you are dosing Erase is fine as well.

~Rosie~
My cortisol levels are high as well and thanks for the help Rosie. I understand cort levels are highest in the morning? As such I planned to take 2 caps when I wake up and another one at night, preferably before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My cortisol levels are high as well and thanks for the help Rosie. I understand cort levels are highest in the morning? As such I planned to take 2 caps when I wake up and another one at night, preferably before bed.

Yes, first thing is one of the times when cortisol levels are the highest - other times include (but are not limited to) immediately post-training and pre-bed.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, first thing is one of the times when cortisol levels are the highest - other times include (but are not limited to) immediately post-training and pre-bed.

~Rosie~
Gotcha :). So along those lines (I may be over-thinking it here) would it be preferable to take one cap upon waking and then another 2 post workout(I workout at night)?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha :). So along those lines (I may be over-thinking it here) would it be preferable to take one cap upon waking and then another 2 post workout(I workout at night)?
You could, but you'd be better off doing 2 caps first thing and 1 cap pre-bed as you were doing - if you train close to when you go to bed, then you could dose 1-2 caps post-training instead of your pre-bed dose, though.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could, but you'd be better off doing 2 caps first thing and 1 cap pre-bed as you were doing - if you train close to when you go to bed, then you could dose 1-2 caps post-training instead of your pre-bed dose, though.

~Rosie~
Perfect, that's the answer I was looking for. I usually finish training within 2 hours of going to bed. I'll take a cap of erase post training, wait an hour and take in casein shake before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect, that's the answer I was looking for. I usually finish training within 2 hours of going to bed. I'll take a cap of erase post training. I usually go bed within 2 hours of training and take a casein shake in right before bed.
Sounds good - and Erase can be dosed with or without food, so you're fine having a meal, etc. around your dosage.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good - and Erase can be dosed with or without food, so you're fine having a meal, etc. around your dosage.

~Rosie~
Thank you Rosie. I aim to take these types of supps on an empty stomach. I've read conflicting statements regarding efficacy if taken with or without food, so I'll aim for an empty stomach just to be sure. I figured since I spend good money on supps, I'd rather over think it while offering myself the best possible result.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Rosie. I aim to take these types of supps on an empty stomach. I've read conflicting statements regarding efficacy if taken with or without food, so I'll aim for an empty stomach just to be sure. I figured since I spend good money on supps, I'd rather over think it while offering myself the best possible result.
That's fine.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed-rosie, didn't josh once say timing wasn't as important as making sure you dose daily?
He might have - I honestly don't remember; I just make sure I get my 5 caps in :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i can't imagine being without erase. no issues whatsoever....:biggthumpup:
Nor can I! in fact, it's probably my third equal #1 product!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i can't imagine being without erase. no issues whatsoever....:biggthumpup:
Hey BigT - yet another question =)

Is Erase something which you cycle on/off or do you run it continuously? I know guys running it continuously for the past 6 months with no adverse effects perceived or otherwise. What do you think?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your first 2? =)
IGF-2 and Assault - you review my favourite/top products at Rosie's Favourite and Top Supplements.

Is Erase something which you cycle on/off or do you run it continuously? I know guys running it continuously for the past 6 months with no adverse effects perceived or otherwise. What do you think?
Erase is something that, if you know what you're doing, can be used for more chronic periods of time. To err on the side of caution, however, for most I recommend running it for 8-12 weeks before having some time off.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGF-2 and Assault - you review my favourite/top products at Rosie's Favourite and Top Supplements.

Erase is something that, if you know what you're doing, can be used for more chronic periods of time. To err on the side of caution, however, for most I recommend running it for 8-12 weeks before having some time off.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. I plan to run it for 3 months and see what results I get and reassess at that point whether or not I want/should cycle off. =)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I plan to run it for 3 months and see what results I get and reassess at that point whether or not I want/should cycle off. =)
Ok :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey BigT - yet another question =)

i think it would be fine for guys like me who are on trt. yes, i plan to run continously, unless my next bloodwork shows something out of the ordinary-which i don't think will happen.:biggthumpup:

the best thing about erase is it is non hormonal-yet still very effective, imo.