stacking?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Arrow stacking?

sup guys? quick question, im taking currently l carnatine, creatine, protein of course, and im also on Swole Stack. now i was wondering, can i add oxyelite pro to it? or would that be too much? i have a bottle here and was just wondering if i can add the 2 oxyelites a day to my current sups. what do u guys think?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.85%

Quote Originally Posted by martinez8191 View Post
    sup guys? quick question, im taking currently l carnatine, creatine, protein of course, and im also on Swole Stack. now i was wondering, can i add oxyelite pro to it? or would that be too much? i have a bottle here and was just wondering if i can add the 2 oxyelites a day to my current sups. what do u guys think?
    As far as adding Oxyelite pro to your protein, creatine and L-carnitine, that should be a perfectly fine addition, however im not to sure what the 'swole stack' consists of.

Edit-ooo i see, the swole stack is TestoPro, Stoked and Glycobol right? Yea that should be a fine addition, seeing as you dont have any direct stimulant fat burners throwing in OxyElite Pro should be a fine addition.

I personally never like to run that many supplements at one time as i jsut dont feel its worth that type of cash but it definitly shouldnt have any detrimental effects, so if you want too, i say go for it.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

awesome man thank you. thing is i got swole stack a week ago and stopped oxyelite cuz i was thinking if i shud or not but i already have em so y not go for it rite? thanks dude u helped a bunch man.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stacking with at2
    By GIJane1928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  2. Stacking
    By royce7901 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Stacking ECA with...???
    By rick055 in forum Weight Loss