Best Pre-workout?

KillaK2010

Awards
I am sure this has been asked..and after going to a store grand-opening this weekend in So.FLo I came home with tons of free samples of several supps. Mostly pre-workouts, protein, and thermos. I am just curious which ones everyone uses and likes and why. I took a the Jet Fuel today and loved it, and the amount of energy it gave me during my workout not to mention the calories it helped to burn during the workout. Just let me know as I am new to this arena.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure this has been asked..and after going to a store grand-opening this weekend in So.FLo I came home with tons of free samples of several supps. Mostly pre-workouts, protein, and thermos. I am just curious which ones everyone uses and likes and why. I took a the Jet Fuel today and loved it, and the amount of energy it gave me during my workout not to mention the calories it helped to burn during the workout. Just let me know as I am new to this arena.
I've used many preworkout products and my favourite hands down is Muscle Pharm's Assault! I actually just did a review on it - check it out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167497-rosies-review-assault.html. After using that I will not use anything else, and I can finally stop being up to my eyeballs in stimulants :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorites are mesomorph and anadraulic pump

stuckinatent

Awards
I usually go with Jacked or SuperPump. NanoVapor and No-Explode give me the bubble guts...Beware!

KillaK2010

Awards
Good to know I have some of both of those two floating around here. I am going to be keeping a log of the ones I have used. Just for me. Then if I end up getting around to it I will do some reviews on the products.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
W/e your taking, try adding 200mg caffeine and 7-10g of arginine, will definitely give you a nice boost to what every your current pre WO is

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
1MR 4ever - BPI has made waves with this top notch product!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually say White flood, but after trying Lit-Up id have to recommend that one, as well.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I like Mesomorph and N2kts. I've tried many but those are my favorites. 1MR is really good too.

gatorguy

Awards
computer has been down for 2 weeks.

Best preworkout I have used is MESOMORPH by a company APS. This is hnds down my favorite