Supplements for strength and endurance.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Supplements for strength and endurance.


    Hi

    Despite taking Creatine ethyl ester , my strength has dived rather than increased and so has my endurance.Today at the gym after a 2 day break was hard work (chest day)
    I have 5/6 meals per day, take VPX Synthesize post workout (also has creatine in it and EAAs )plus the usual whey /carbs
    My pre workout meal about 90 mins before training is small amount of potatoes , fish and some veggies.

    I also take leucine (leukic) pre and post wo.

    Ive been training a few years and this hasnt happened for a long long time .So long ago i carnt remember how i overcome this.

    I dont want to go the stims route but are considering cordyceps and or rhodiola rosea.
    Any suggestions please

    Thanks for your time.


  2. Ditch the CEE and pick up some Creapure.

    Additionally, don't forget that sleep, stress and life in general has a huge impact on performance. Not to mention total caloric intake - in general, if you're feeling under-recovered, more food can help.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. Beta Alanine is another bulk powder I would look into.

  4. Try listening to some music while working out. I've found I can put 10-20 more lbs. on some lifts just by listening to some metal while I workout.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Beta Alanine is another bulk powder I would look into.
    Good suggestion. Beta Alanine can provide incredible endurance in the gym and help you step it up a bit. Check out IBCAA from primordial. Its instantatized and mixes well with any preWO!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. CEE has been proving not to be as effective as regular creatine monohydrate. Use creapure. Its micronized creatine monohydrate and it works. Take it with your Leukic, alpha lipoic acid and NAC, maybe carbs with this combo as well if your allowing them in your diet anyways. Beta alanine is another solid additon too.

  7. creatine nitrate is said to be 1000xmore soluble than regular creatine.


    i would look at APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate. look at the logs!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    creatine nitrate is said to be 1000xmore soluble than regular creatine.


    i would look at APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate. look at the logs!!!!!
    Definitely going to try this soon


  9. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi

    Despite taking Creatine ethyl ester , my strength has dived rather than increased and so has my endurance.Today at the gym after a 2 day break was hard work (chest day)
    I have 5/6 meals per day, take VPX Synthesize post workout (also has creatine in it and EAAs )plus the usual whey /carbs
    My pre workout meal about 90 mins before training is small amount of potatoes , fish and some veggies.

    I also take leucine (leukic) pre and post wo.

    Ive been training a few years and this hasnt happened for a long long time .So long ago i carnt remember how i overcome this.

    I dont want to go the stims route but are considering cordyceps and or rhodiola rosea.
    Any suggestions please

    Thanks for your time.
    This stack has all of the basics you need including our pre workout Pre Max

    http://www.primordialperformance.com...t-stacker.html


  10. Creatine Nitrate and Beta Alanine. Or if you prefer to go the cheap route....creapure. Its a great product.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    creatine nitrate is said to be 1000xmore soluble than regular creatine.


    i would look at APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate. look at the logs!!!!!
    Haven't tried the Cre-nitrate by itself, but Mesomorph is one-of-a-kind.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haven't tried the Cre-nitrate by itself, but Mesomorph is one-of-a-kind.
    you aint kidding. like you i just did mesomorph for 1 jug. now i have been on creatine nitrate AND meso for a little over a week.

    this is something everyone should try-absolutely amazing results. most amazing products i ever tried.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Mesomorph per scoop has roughly 2 grams of creatine nitratre, stacked with 4 caps of pure creatine nitrate, the results are drastic and absolutely measurable.

    I don't sing the praises of many supps, in the past I've done so regarding Triazole and I'm doing it now with Mesomorph and creatine nitrate. If your diet/training program are all tailored correctly, and you add creatine nitrate into the mix the results are incredible....period.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi

    Despite taking Creatine ethyl ester , my strength has dived rather than increased and so has my endurance.Today at the gym after a 2 day break was hard work (chest day)
    I have 5/6 meals per day, take VPX Synthesize post workout (also has creatine in it and EAAs )plus the usual whey /carbs
    My pre workout meal about 90 mins before training is small amount of potatoes , fish and some veggies.

    I also take leucine (leukic) pre and post wo.

    Ive been training a few years and this hasnt happened for a long long time .So long ago i carnt remember how i overcome this.

    I dont want to go the stims route but are considering cordyceps and or rhodiola rosea.
    Any suggestions please


    Thanks for your time.
    Nick is right:
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ...don't forget that sleep, stress and life in general has a huge impact on performance. Not to mention total caloric intake - in general, if you're feeling under-recovered, more food can help.
    As far as helping with endurance, Cordyceps definitely will aid with this. I actually use Rhodiola Rosea and that has made a huge difference for me - especially stacked with Suma Root, so you might want to look into that.

    If you want to try something new and give your body a break, I recommend using Assault - it already contains creatine, so you won't need a separate creatine product, and it contains minimal caffeine. I have recently started using it, and trust me, going a day without using it, I notice the difference!

    If you decide not to try Assault, then definitely switch out the CEE for creatine monohydrate or something like Kre-Alkalyn (of you prefer pills) or CreaPure (if you prefer powder).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. thanks everyone for your advice . will def look further into your suggestions

    if theres one thing that really bugs me , its slogging away in the gym and leaving thinking you might as well stayed at home.

    take care

  16. How come when I click on Mesomorph, the store says it's discontinued by the manufacturer?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    thanks everyone for your advice . will def look further into your suggestions

    if theres one thing that really bugs me , its slogging away in the gym and leaving thinking you might as well stayed at home.

    take care
    No worries

    That's feeling sucks, but we all have days like that. If it continues too long, it could be indicating that you need a break, even if only for a few days.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    How come when I click on Mesomorph, the store says it's discontinued by the manufacturer?
    that's because nutraplanet has not picked it up yet. pm judgementday for the best place to get it.

    believe me you will be glad you did. it is by far the best i have used-the creatine nitrate in mesomorph is so much better than other forms of creatine that it's unreal.


    i will never use any other form of creatine from now on!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Thanks BigT....will do

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Thanks BigT....will do
    NO PROBLEM. mesomorph and creatine nitrate are the BOSS.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. totally get on some bulk Creapure ad Beta alanine for performance man, thats whats needed it will increase muscular ATP levels and also buffer lactic acid so you can perform longer

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    NO PROBLEM. mesomorph and creatine nitrate are the BOSS.
    I second this

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    I second this
    yup, no more creatine mono for me, lol. creapure is a step up from plain mono, but isn't in same league as creatine nitrate.



    it's like gunsmoke versus star wars, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. i like beta-alanine and citrulline malate together. cheap & effective

  25. I use creapure and beta alanine along with some ibcaa's and peptopro (map). I've been hearing better and better things about creatine nitrate though, definitely on my 2011 supplements to try list. Punch yourself in the face or make a gun with your fingers and push it into your temple and imagine a real gun, sounds strange but honest to God it helps. Screaming really gets your sympathetic nervous system going as well.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    creatine nitrate is said to be 1000xmore soluble than regular creatine.


    i would look at APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate. look at the logs!!!!!
    I am a creatine non-responder. I've tried everything from mono, creapure, CEE, MCC, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Pyruvate, Creatin-ol-phosphate, etc. to no effect.

    After all that, I tried Creatine Nitrate and let me tell you it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! I have had some of the best pumps ever on this, dosing at 8 caps (3g creatine nitrate) 30 minutes pre-workout. It restored my faith in creatine (though I think it's the nitrates doing the heavy lifting).

    You can check out my log if you like, but so far I've been incredibly impressed with APS and their entire lineup, especially creatine nitrate. It's something you should try!

    APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

  27. Since you already have the Sythesize, you could try taking that while you're working out. The PeptoPro hydrolyzed casein should help with endurance and not cause the cramping that other proteins could cause if taken intra-workout.

    All this talk about it and I may have to try this Creatine Nitrate everyone speaks so highly of. I've always been keen on Creapure. I think the idea of dropping the CEE for another form + adding Beta-Alanine would be a good route as well.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  28. on top of what everyone else has been saying, get a quick burning carb in right before your workout, maybe even a protein bar. You'll see the difference immediately

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Since you already have the Sythesize, you could try taking that while you're working out. The PeptoPro hydrolyzed casein should help with endurance and not cause the cramping that other proteins could cause if taken intra-workout.

    All this talk about it and I may have to try this Creatine Nitrate everyone speaks so highly of. I've always been keen on Creapure. I think the idea of dropping the CEE for another form + adding Beta-Alanine would be a good route as well.
    try the creatine nitrate-there won't be any turning back...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    on top of what everyone else has been saying, get a quick burning carb in right before your workout, maybe even a protein bar. You'll see the difference immediately
    def. sounds good. Sometimes i'll have a glass of milk pre-workout. i used to even have a protein drink during my work-outs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone in strength and endurance
    By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. Strength and Endurance Supplements
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 04:31 PM
  3. Anabolics for Strength and Endurance
    By Doomsday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Log in
Log in