firt prohormon cycle (begginer)

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
hello everybody (sorry for my bad english)

i practice bodybuilding for 5 years, and i wanna start prohormone cycle( i've never done this before) i'm thinking to take androhard alone

what do think about that guys? if you suggest an other prohormon product, could you explain to me exactely how to take it

hers some informations about my body :

morphotype : endomorphe ( was obeese before)

diet : low carb ( principally oats, animal protein and whey ) zero junk food

Supplements : scietec nutrition whey protein, Glutamin, creatin

thank you

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? Depending on what you want out of the cycle that will determine what you should take, but androhard is a solid prohormone, but if you want to run something solo, I would say dermacrine over the androhard. Dermacrine is a very versatile and also safe product. Give us more info and we can give you a better answer, but also don't forget pct, what do you have planned for that? If you don't have a proper pct then your cycle is all for not.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
How about you go under the Anabolics section of this site and read about each one. There is plenty to learn. And you might not even wan't to take a PH after you research it.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above, research, research, research.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard and dermacrine are going to be the most mild phs there are to run. Primordial performance has a sale right now for androhard and I think another sponsor sells dermacrine at the moment.

Look, I don't want you to just buy something after people told you to do more research, so I'm going to say this...

If you buy ANYTHING to run, buy Androhard, dermacrine and the Testosterone Replacement Stack.

Run androhard at the recommended dosage for 5 weeks, run dermacrine at the recommended dosage for 5 weeks, then at the end of the 5 weeks, start the testosterone replace stack and run it at the recommended dosing until it's done.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Androhard and dermacrine are going to be the most mild phs there are to run. Primordial performance has a sale right now for androhard and I think another sponsor sells dermacrine at the moment.

Look, I don't want you to just buy something after people told you to do more research, so I'm going to say this...

If you buy ANYTHING to run, buy Androhard, dermacrine and the Testosterone Replacement Stack.

Run androhard at the recommended dosage for 5 weeks, run dermacrine at the recommended dosage for 5 weeks, then at the end of the 5 weeks, start the testosterone replace stack and run it at the recommended dosing until it's done.
That would definitely be a solid beginner stack, I am a huge advocate of resveratrol in pct, I use torem and sustain alpha for my aas cycles, and sustain standalone for very light ph cycles.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
what's the reasoning behind androhard first then dermacrine?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
How about you go under the Anabolics section of this site and read about each one. There is plenty to learn. And you might not even wan't to take a PH after you research it.
+1

That says it all.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he meant run both at 5 weeks as a stack. Would be a pretty good stack for a beginner.
Yah run them concurrently. Sorry if I didn't type that out well enough.

There are other mild phs out there, but these will hardly shut you down at all. If you use a SERM or TRS, or BOTH, you know you're covered my man.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck finding Dermacrine anywhere. If anyone has a link to where to buy it, post it.

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
first of all, thank you guys for your answers !

My goal is building lean muscle

Do i really need PCT product after using prohormone ( like androhard) wich is safely according to Primordial performance?(because they dont mention PCT anywhere) alternatively, i've seen LG science stack, is it effective?

What PCT product do you reccomend?

at the moment im burning fat by using dyma burn with ephedrina ( i don't know if it's like ephedrine or just some bull...) after this, i start building lean muscle ( middle february i think) with a prohormone cycle, and quickly after that i start PCT

Here is some more informations :

Diet :

Dymaburn

(30min later) Morning : high Carb (oats+weetabix+ honey or alternative) + protein

Rest of day => low carb + protein

Preworkout => carb+protein+No

Quick Post workout=> deleted ( according to researchs : protein is n't absorbed properly)

Post workout (1h after) => Protein+ Low carb

Dinner => protein + vegetebals+carb (two slices of bread> 9g sugar )

Intense cardio training => Soccer ( twice a week, 3h like interval training, with breaks of cours)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mate,

Ive actually never ran any cycle, but ive read up on it and can tell you the importance of a PCT from how i understand it. (i never plan to run PH)

When you take steroids or a PH your natural testosterone production shuts down. This is why your balls shrink as they stop making and storing sperm. A PCT (how i understand it) encourages your body to start producing testosterone naturally again and level out your hormone levels. This helps avoid a post cycle crash(serious depression) and loss of gains. IT also makes your balls go back to normal size so you function properly.

Bottem line PCT is necessary.

Hi everyone im Doc! (first post)

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
hi doc ! thank you very much for your reply !

Yes i know that the chemical testosterone does this effect but...yeah designed steroids make also this effect i think

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mate,

Ive actually never ran any cycle, but ive read up on it and can tell you the importance of a PCT from how i understand it. (i never plan to run PH)

When you take steroids or a PH your natural testosterone production shuts down. This is why your balls shrink as they stop making and storing sperm. A PCT (how i understand it) encourages your body to start producing testosterone naturally again and level out your hormone levels. This helps avoid a post cycle crash(serious depression) and loss of gains. IT also makes your balls go back to normal size so you function properly.

Bottem line PCT is necessary.

Hi everyone im Doc! (first post)
PH's are steroids.

To the OP yes you need to do real PCT. If you don't know the basics of what "real" PCT is then you really need to research up on that before starting any steroid.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think your basics aren't covered. You could def eat way more. Ideally you want 1.5 grams of protein per body pound, daily. You need your calories to be above maintenance daily, and since you do rigorous cardio your caloric intake is going to be very high. You need to start to up your calories past your maintenance amount. You also need lots of fruits and veges. You also need good amounts of sleep every night. If you did these basics I would bet you would put on some of muscle mass that you want. Then once you've mastered the basics it is time for steroids.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
ninopump, ANY hormonal requires a pct, this is not optional. Some companies recommend a lack luster pct, but honestly no matter how suppressive or unsuppresive for that matter a pct is needed. But you need to really research, but this board is a great resource. I looked and pp recommends the trs for androhard. To be on the safe side if you run more than just androhard or dermacrine I would get a serm plus the trs if you already have it. I want to make so many more comments like drop the thermogenic and just fix your diet and do more cardio, but I will hold off.

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
i'm litte bit confused...

i think that i gonna buy methyl 1-D or Epistane ...what do you think?

and PCT = ...maybe daa (of any company)

do i have to add nolvadex?

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
ok guys i v'e readen thousen of forum but no one explain exactly for newbies begginers in unnatural cycles

so the best thing is : starting with PH( m 1D or Dermacrine or ....) directly with daily taking ( im rigth?)

after 3 weeks (or 4) : so ph cycle is finished, i start taking :

Testosterone enhancer : TCF1 of PP ( daily 12 on, off)

Anti oestrogen : Erase

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
i'm litte bit confused...

i think that i gonna buy methyl 1-D or Epistane ...what do you think?

and PCT = ...maybe daa (of any company)

do i have to add nolvadex?
Just wondering what would daa do for you in pct that wouldn't be adjunct or complementary to any other product? What is the point of pct? Restoring your hpta back to balance? Is this what SERM's do? Resveratrol and other similiar products will suffice on lighter cycles? Please read a ton more, all the answers you seek can be found on this board.

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
Just wondering what would daa do for you in pct that wouldn't be adjunct or complementary to any other product? What is the point of pct? Restoring your hpta back to balance? Is this what SERM's do? Resveratrol and other similiar products will suffice on lighter cycles? Please read a ton more, all the answers you seek can be found on this board.
Thks dude
yes thats what im doing

I'm very afraid of buying something too strong for the first cycle, or not effective, or basicly WRONG product in wrong phase