Hydroxycut...side effects??

tommy36p

Awards
Hey guys, I was looking at Hydroxycut and I couldn't find any side effects associated with it. If you can help me out and let me know what they are or if they're worth it.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off just buying a 5 dollar bottle of caffeine pills. That's pretty much all Hydroxy cut is. Muscle tech sucks but they spend a boat load of money on advertising. They used a pregnant fitness model for a before picture for god's sake.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was looking at Hydroxycut and I couldn't find any side effects associated with it. If you can help me out and let me know what they are or if they're worth it.
They worked with ephedra, now like vanilla said, they're caffeine pills. They have some other stuff in them like green tea, chronium picolate, ginseng, and calcium, but nothing you don't get in a good multivitamin.

tommy36p

Awards
Right on, I will consider what you guys have said. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, If you want the old ECA stack, you can assemble it yourself pretty easily...
1) Vasopro Ephedrine (25mg)
2) Caffine (200mg)
3) Asprin (20mg)

That's the basis of the old xenadrine (except it was ephedra, caffine, and "white willow bark" which has the same active ingredient as asprin.

I suggest starting with a 1/2 dose of the ephedrine and caffine just to see how you react as well. (Pill splitters are your friend ;) )

Side-effects... raised BP, raised heart rate, higher body temperature, edgy feeling, the shakes. All controlable by dose, which is why I suggest starting with a half dose. Empy stomach but not doing "anything" strenuous, just to see how that effects you.

ManBeast