Stack Help

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for some stack help.

I want to stack Epi-Strong and Katanadrol (Orastan E and Prostanozol) from Mr Supps for a 4 week cycle. I was going to use liver juice while on it

Then for PCT the Test Recovery stack from primordial (toco 8, sustain alpha, ergo max) is there anything else i should add for my cycle or PCT? I have run H-drol and used the Test Recovery stack and did well, but this is a little stronger with 2 phs.

Thank you

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should at least use liver juice man, some hawthorn berry may be added for Blood pressure issues...

and as most will say have a Serm on hand just incase buddy

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommended a SERM for the cycle your are proposing. Whats your cycle/training history?

Some people can get away with only using an OTC PCT with HDROL (I didn't), but the above stack your are thinking about running would definitely require SERM. You could run the Test Recovery Stack simultaneously with a SERM.

I am also a big fan of HCGenerate, during and after cycle, its a great natural test booster. If you can't afford it, as it can be a bit pricey or cant find it, try running NOW TestoJack with Fenugreek, and Fadogia Agrestis with some Vitamin E. This is basically everything in HCGenerate and does wonders to help keep your libido up during and after a cycle, while aiding in PCT testosterone recovery which helps you to greatly maintain your cycle gains.