Most popular pro hormones?

Blazay

Awards
What are the most popular pro hormones around right now whether they be unbanned or been halted in production but can still be found (well whats left of them) I'm just curious. I know H-Drol, M-drol, and P-Plexx are all great..what else?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
epistane has been around a while and is amazing. boladrol is another one, but its a little newer.

IBE is poppin out a few more unique PH's soon as well

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You can still find M1T

To be honest there is nothing you can't find if u look hard enough

oze

oze

Awards
personally, my favourites are the new: Beastdrol, EpiStrong and Dieselbolan V2. However, mostly anything with Epi and Sdrol is great to me.

however, I'm really looking forward to Trenavar by IBE , I've been waiting for a real Tren for awhile now.

for yourself tho, you really need to work out whats best for your body by trying a few different phs over a period of time. some work amazing for others, and horribly at the same time for other people. its all trial and error. but generally, the big 3 are: halo, epi and superdrol imo.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just get real gear if you are considering using you should be researching extensively you will find the real thing and not moleluarly altered clones

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
Depends on what your looking for as far as results... For bulk i like halodrol and superdrol.. Superdrol is the most amazing prohormone for strength. When cutting Epistane works wonders. In my opinion Superdrol is the best overall prohormone

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just get real gear if you are considering using you should be researching extensively you will find the real thing and not moleluarly altered clones
Yeah and take the chance of getting pinched for controlled substances. :surprised:

Each has its place with its pros and cons for both.