humanofort?

BigTymen

Awards
Im finishing up a cycle of Hdrol and i was given a bottle of Fitness Enterprise Humanofort as a PCT, i cant find any reviews on it and i was wondering if anyone here has tried it, i posted this on the PCT forum and got no responses i was wondering if anyone who uses this forum can help
Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by looking at the ingredient profile, there is no way I would trust something like that to PCT.

BigTymen

Awards
yeah i figured i wud just post it to see wut u guys thought of it before anything

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatelse do you have?

BigTymen

Awards
right now im taking novadex xt and hd by evolve which is an hdrol clone, have a week left of that and i was either going to take the stuff i mentioned above or recycle

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
First, you should have planned ur PCT better and ahead of the cycle.
Secondly, u need a SERM in ur PCT after H-Drol cycle. as far as recycle I'd stack that with Nolva as part of ur PCT.
Third, Humanofort is not really a t-booster. If anything it's more of a GH-booster or IGF enhancer. Heck, some people consider it to be more of an adrenal gland stabilizer/enhancer. Either way u call it, it's a good and an underrated product, but not something sufficient enough alone for a PH cycle PCT. You can use it with a SERM and recycle and it probably would be good, but never alone as PCT for ur cycle.
Also, do ur research now, there are some other products I probably left out, but you may need.

BigTymen

Awards
for some reason im afraid to use nolva, i guess since its a prescription drug

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
wasn't humanofort pretty conclusively ruled a scam years ago?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
for some reason im afraid to use nolva, i guess since its a prescription drug
that means nothing. pretty sure vitamin c is prescription in canada and if the FDA gets its way multivitamins will be sold by pharma companies under a script

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you really have a horrible PCT for H-Drol. Did you run any support supplements through your cycle? I would suggest getting a SERM, H-Drol can be rough on you as most PH's are. You really need something like a SERM, with testbooster, something for the cortisol is nice, and a few support supplements. I would honestly get everything looked at by a doctor after your off cycle to make sure everything is okay. If you only plan on using Recycle.

BigTymen

Awards
im running organ shield with it, is there anything besides nolva that i cud get that works well? to be honest i dont even know if the PH worked i felt absolutely no different, here r the ingredients that were in it:4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25mg

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im running organ shield with it, is there anything besides nolva that i cud get that works well? to be honest i dont even know if the PH worked i felt absolutely no different, here r the ingredients that were in it:4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25mg
clomiphen citrate aka clomid

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont NEED a serm with Hdrol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to see a solo log on Humanafort before we see any "casual" want to try this.

BigTymen

Awards
yeah, it doesnt look bad for u either, since u dont need to cycle it apparently u can take it as long as u want, i wonder how strong it really is