No Joke, mild gyno from Tribulus need help please!

Juicy J

Awards
Ok so I know Im going to get laughed at for this but im being 100% serious I was completely shocked myself but I used Tribulus for three weeks before developing a case of puffy nipples, I immediately stopped taking it and went in to see a doctor, I just got blood work done and Im waiting for the results and to be referred to an endocrinologist, but im freaking out about this and im not sure what to do. I know im prone to gyno because I took a cycle of extreme tren and got full blown gyno with the hard glands and everything and I had to have surgery to get it removed. What im going through right now is not full blown because there is no gland formation but my nipples are big and puffy now and they are far from normal. Its been about a month since I've been off the tribulus and I feel like my hormones are going back to normal but there is no improvement in my chest. Is there a cure or something I should be doing. Ive heard of letro and I think it would be perfect for my case but im just not sure what I should do. Please help any advice is appreciated!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Puffy may just mean there's an increase in test. When you increase test, estrogen increases at the same time. Causing someone to THINK theres gyno. Unless they are painful lumps, just stop the Tribulus, maybe take a mild aromatase inhibitor. They'll return to normal once your body balances itself out.

you had surgery to get rid of it before... it just doesn't come back that fast. Your probably being a little paranoid. I don't think Tribulus would do that.

Good luck to you brother, let us know what happens

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I know Im going to get laughed at for this but im being 100% serious I was completely shocked myself but I used Tribulus for three weeks before developing a case of puffy nipples, I immediately stopped taking it and went in to see a doctor, I just got blood work done and Im waiting for the results and to be referred to an endocrinologist, but im freaking out about this and im not sure what to do. I know im prone to gyno because I took a cycle of extreme tren and got full blown gyno with the hard glands and everything and I had to have surgery to get it removed. What im going through right now is not full blown because there is no gland formation but my nipples are big and puffy now and they are far from normal. Its been about a month since I've been off the tribulus and I feel like my hormones are going back to normal but there is no improvement in my chest. Is there a cure or something I should be doing. Ive heard of letro and I think it would be perfect for my case but im just not sure what I should do. Please help any advice is appreciated!

Tribulus increase the LH moderate maybe enough to raise testosterone and NOT WORK for everyone if you Test up your estrogen too

and all Tribulus extracts are not the same QUALITY ;)

Tribulus + I3C or DIM is a good natural combo

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest taking some resveratrol at moderate doses. That should take care of anything tribulus might do to you.

Juicy J

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I really appreciate it. Ive already been off the trib for a month and things havent gone back to being completely normal yet which is why im getting paranoid, im just surprised that a weak supplement would have this effect on me. The sensation that I got in my chest was so similar to when I got actual gyno and when this was happening my nipples were really puffy and I thought that the lumps were gonna come next. I think you guys are right and I just need a mild AI instead of something as powerful as letro because this really is pretty minor compared to what happened to me before. I think im gonna go ahead and order some resveratrol and try that out, what doses should I take and for how long?

Juicy J

Awards
Ok so just an update, i've been taking resveratrol and I ve been off the trib for over a month. I definitly feel like my hormones have calmed down but there isnt much change in my chest and I feel like at this point it could be permanent. Now that everything has calmed down with my hormones I can tell that it is fatty deposits around my chest that are causing it to look this way and this was probably caused by high estrogen and/or prolactin levels. So there is no lump just fat and I am already a very low body fat percentage. Im extremely frustrated right now and would appreciate advice, is there anyway to cure this other than having lipo done?

JorDrol

Awards
ive never heard of mild gyno from tribulus? you may of just had it naturally or had it from something else youve taken. you should take a SERM based anti estrogen. formadrol by lg sciences works pretty good you should look into it.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Ok so just an update, i've been taking resveratrol and I ve been off the trib for over a month. I definitly feel like my hormones have calmed down but there isnt much change in my chest and I feel like at this point it could be permanent. Now that everything has calmed down with my hormones I can tell that it is fatty deposits around my chest that are causing it to look this way and this was probably caused by high estrogen and/or prolactin levels. So there is no lump just fat and I am already a very low body fat percentage. Im extremely frustrated right now and would appreciate advice, is there anyway to cure this other than having lipo done?
How low is your bodyfat? Were you bulking with the trib?

Juicy J

Awards
My bodyfat is pretty low probably around 7-10% max I have a six pack going, and no I wasnt really bulking with the trib at all I was actually leaning out a bit... Theres basically un even fat distribution in my chest which I think was caused by having too high of estrogen levels from the tribulus. Theres nothing else that im taking that would mess with my hormones and cause an imbalance it was definitely from the tribulus.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
You need an aromatase inhibitor. The topical ones are best from my experience OTC.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You need an aromatase inhibitor. The topical ones are best from my experience OTC.
What lartinos said, get an AI or SERM to be safe. No point of playing guessing game with gyno and ending up with a bad case of it.

Juicy J

Awards
Ya thats what ive been thinking this whole time, I've got resveratrol but I think that might be too weak. Do you think letro would be a good choice and do you think its to late to reverse this without surgery, cause I just got my bloodwork back and everything is normal.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Ya thats what ive been thinking this whole time, I've got resveratrol but I think that might be too weak. Do you think letro would be a good choice and do you think its to late to reverse this without surgery, cause I just got my bloodwork back and everything is normal.
Letro is very strong. I would jump on something asap.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I don't know much about the subject but why would letro help in this case when he said it was only fat, not a lump/gland?

Juicy J

Awards
Thanks for the article MAxximal but those points seem more preventative and my situation has been going on for almost a month and a half now.Went to another doctor today, she was extremely close to prescribing me letrozole but instead opted to let an endocrinologist decide, so now I have to wait at least a week for insurance to approve me for an endo. Im doubting an endo will even prescribe me as he'll probably say its just cosmetic. Is waiting a week for an endo too long?? How long until this becomes irreversible through an AI???

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Letro can reverse it. You can follow the gyno reduction protocol if you do develop gyno. But if you are not feeling a lump, you should be ok. Letro is very strong, I would understand why the doc would not prescribe it. just keep an eye on it, if you notice a lump, let us know.

Juicy J

Awards
Letro can reverse it. You can follow the gyno reduction protocol if you do develop gyno. But if you are not feeling a lump, you should be ok. Letro is very strong, I would understand why the doc would not prescribe it. just keep an eye on it, if you notice a lump, let us know.
I appreciate the advice, I dont think im going to develop a lump because I think the damage is done and my hormones are back to normal but there is fatty build up around my chest that really makes it look feminine and if I cant get it to go away im going to have surgery because its not something that I can feel confident living with. So my question is are you saying that because there is no lump i dont need letro and it could go away on its own by just using a mild AI like resveratrol?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I know im prone to gyno because I took a cycle of extreme tren and got full blown gyno with the hard glands and everything and I had to have surgery to get it removed. !

There is why you have gyno, It has NOTHING to do with the tribulus. It's a good idea to go to the endro but keep the tribulus talk out of it please! For the sake of everyone else.

Juicy J

Awards
There is why you have gyno, It has NOTHING to do with the tribulus. It's a good idea to go to the endro but keep the tribulus talk out of it please! For the sake of everyone else.
Flaw, I think thats pretty ignorant of you, im not trying to bash trib but people should be aware that if your prone to gyno you can get it from trib. I had an absolutely normal chest and have been taking no substances that change hormones since the tren and having the operation to remove gyno and then sure enough as soon as I try tribulus and noticed the effects of having elevated test from it, I once again develop gyno so yes it absolutely has to do with the tribulus. So this thread should be helpful for the sake of those who are prone to gyno and might consider taking trib, it could save these people from having to deal with the frustration and depression that im currently going through.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus does not increase test. In fact I'm fairly certain from the research it has no effect on hormones at all. It will increase libido and that's about it. Tribulus alatus however, could possibly have hormonal effects.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Flaw, I think thats pretty ignorant of you, im not trying to bash trib but people should be aware that if your prone to gyno you can get it from trib. I had an absolutely normal chest and have been taking no substances that change hormones since the tren and having the operation to remove gyno and then sure enough as soon as I try tribulus and noticed the effects of having elevated test from it, I once again develop gyno so yes it absolutely has to do with the tribulus. So this thread should be helpful for the sake of those who are prone to gyno and might consider taking trib, it could save these people from having to deal with the frustration and depression that im currently going through.
I mean this with no attitude but wasn't it ignorance that got you where you are now? Put the blame where it's due. Tribulus didn't do this to you. Just being real here. Have you gone to a endro before? Have your hormone levels ever been tested and with what results? Do you know your hormone levels at baseline? When you mess with your bodies hormones they can be out of whack for a long time. When someone takes something that messes with their hormones they have to do it right. Get bloodwork done. If you don't your asking for it. I've known many guys who say they still feel negative effects years later. You most likely got a flare up because your hormones are still out of whack.

Juicy J

Awards
I mean this with no attitude but wasn't it ignorance that got you where you are now? Put the blame where it's due. Tribulus didn't do this to you. Just being real here. Have you gone to a endro before? Have your hormone levels ever been tested and with what results? Do you know your hormone levels at baseline? When you mess with your bodies hormones they can be out of whack for a long time. When someone takes something that messes with their hormones they have to do it right. Get bloodwork done. If you don't your asking for it. I've known many guys who say they still feel negative effects years later. You most likely got a flare up because your hormones are still out of whack.
I understand where your coming from and yes I would agree that ignorance got me to where I am in regards to the tren the first time, but the fact is I saw an endo after that, had blood work done and was normal and have been normal for the past two years, just had another blood test done and received perfectly normal results. The only reason I took trib was because I didnt think it was powerful enough to cause something like this but seeing as there was nothing else I was taking and I got the same feeling and similar results in regards to gyno after being on trib for three weeks I think theres a definite correlation.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I understand where your coming from and yes I would agree that ignorance got me to where I am in regards to the tren the first time, but the fact is I saw an endo after that, had blood work done and was normal and have been normal for the past two years, just had another blood test done and received perfectly normal results. The only reason I took trib was because I didnt think it was powerful enough to cause something like this but seeing as there was nothing else I was taking and I got the same feeling and similar results in regards to gyno after being on trib for three weeks I think theres a definite correlation.
I'm very confused man, There's a lot your not giving us here. If your as honest as possible and give us as much info as you can you will get a lot more help. Answer some of these questions.

Did you have work done before you started tren? That's what I ment by a baseline.

How long were you on Tren?

How long after the tren did you notice changes in your chest?

When did you get the surgery?

There's a strong possibility that your estrogen levels were slightly higher at baseline and the tren may have indirectly raised the estrogen higher by a combination of raising progesterone or prolactin.

What hormones were you tested for? Were you tested for estrogen/prolactin/progesterone along with Total T and Free T?

The fact is that hormone levels can change from day to day. The goal is too keep them within the normal ranges. Something don't sound right here man.

Juicy J

Awards
I'm very confused man, There's a lot your not giving us here. If your as honest as possible and give us as much info as you can you will get a lot more help. Answer some of these questions.

Did you have work done before you started tren? That's what I ment by a baseline.

How long were you on Tren?

How long after the tren did you notice changes in your chest?

When did you get the surgery?

There's a strong possibility that your estrogen levels were slightly higher at baseline and the tren may have indirectly raised the estrogen higher by a combination of raising progesterone or prolactin.

What hormones were you tested for? Were you tested for estrogen/prolactin/progesterone along with Total T and Free T?

The fact is that hormone levels can change from day to day. The goal is too keep them within the normal ranges. Something don't sound right here man.
No I didnt have bloodwork before the tren, I was on tren for maybe 3 weeks and I noticed the changes probably about 2 weeks in. I got the surgery about 2 years ago and it was performed maybe 3 months after I developed gyno. I had bloodwork done by an endo before the surgery to make sure my hormones were all normal before spending money on surgery but im not sure if prolactin and progesterone levels were tested, I just remember it being supposedly a full panel test, that was done again about a week ago and the docs say im normal. The only thing I can think of is that I might of been taking the trib at too high of a dose.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
No I didnt have bloodwork before the tren, I was on tren for maybe 3 weeks and I noticed the changes probably about 2 weeks in. I got the surgery about 2 years ago and it was performed maybe 3 months after I developed gyno. I had bloodwork done by an endo before the surgery to make sure my hormones were all normal before spending money on surgery but im not sure if prolactin and progesterone levels were tested, I just remember it being supposedly a full panel test, that was done again about a week ago and the docs say im normal. The only thing I can think of is that I might of been taking the trib at too high of a dose.
Without you knowing what hormones were tested you really don't know what happend and for what reason. This goes for when you did the cycle of tren too. A common mistake is people don't know what they are being tested for or why. You can't assume the Dr. is testing you for the right things. People HAVE to do their research. When you take a product know the risks and how it may effect your body. If your messing with hormones blood work is a MUST. I would request lab records ASAP. When you get them post the results. Agan we don't know where your hormone levels were at the beginning but maybe as of your last test we can figure what's going on presently.

Juicy J

Awards
Hey just wanted to update everyone who took the time to post. So I finally got to an endo about 2 weeks ago who was really helpful and I think I figured out whats going on with me. He asked about any medications I was taking and I told him I had just started propecia for hairloss. Propecia wasnt what caused this as the gyno had already fully developed before I started taking it, and I only took it for a week, however the doc informed me that alot of these hairloss medications can cause gyno because of the way the work in the body. While I wasnt taking procicia before the gyno I was taking saw palmetto for a couple of months prior to and during the time I was taking trib. Saw palmetto works the same way propecia does in that it stops your body from converting testosterone into dht but because of this alot of your test gets turned into estrogen instead. So what I think happened is that this effect from the saw palmetto was compounded when I started taking the trib since it elevated my test levels which means more testosterone that will be converted into estrogen by the saw palmetto which caused a lot of estrogen to be running through my body, hence the fat storage in my chest and other estro effects like excess fat storage in general, the depression, lack of energy, muscle loss and low libido. The good news is the doc said it should go back to normal by itself, re-scheduled me for an appointment in 2 months and he said that if it dosent self correct he can prescribe me letro or tamoxifen. That was 2 weeks ago and ive already noticed my body going back to normal very slowly, my chest looks alot better and my mood is definitely improved as well, im starting to feel more like myself so it appears as if im going to be okay. Having your hormones out of whack is a nightmare though to say the least. Now though it wasnt the tribulus to blame entirely I would still be careful with it if your prone to gyno as ive read a few studies online that say that though it raises test it seems to raise estrogen even more so i'd say the verdict is still up in the air on trib. Lesson to be learned: Be careful and be educated on what you put in your body. Thanks everybody for all your feedback and support.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey just wanted to update everyone who took the time to post. So I finally got to an endo about 2 weeks ago who was really helpful and I think I figured out whats going on with me. He asked about any medications I was taking and I told him I had just started propecia for hairloss. Propecia wasnt what caused this as the gyno had already fully developed before I started taking it, and I only took it for a week, however the doc informed me that alot of these hairloss medications can cause gyno because of the way the work in the body. While I wasnt taking procicia before the gyno I was taking saw palmetto for a couple of months prior to and during the time I was taking trib. Saw palmetto works the same way propecia does in that it stops your body from converting testosterone into dht but because of this alot of your test gets turned into estrogen instead. So what I think happened is that this effect from the saw palmetto was compounded when I started taking the trib since it elevated my test levels which means more testosterone that will be converted into estrogen by the saw palmetto which caused a lot of estrogen to be running through my body, hence the fat storage in my chest and other estro effects like excess fat storage in general, the depression, lack of energy, muscle loss and low libido. The good news is the doc said it should go back to normal by itself, re-scheduled me for an appointment in 2 months and he said that if it dosent self correct he can prescribe me letro or tamoxifen. That was 2 weeks ago and ive already noticed my body going back to normal very slowly, my chest looks alot better and my mood is definitely improved as well, im starting to feel more like myself so it appears as if im going to be okay. Having your hormones out of whack is a nightmare though to say the least. Now though it wasnt the tribulus to blame entirely I would still be careful with it if your prone to gyno as ive read a few studies online that say that though it raises test it seems to raise estrogen even more so i'd say the verdict is still up in the air on trib. Lesson to be learned: Be careful and be educated on what you put in your body. Thanks everybody for all your feedback and support.

Great news!!! buddy and hope all goes fine ;)