Raise sperm count - AnabolicMinds.com

Raise sperm count

  1. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    Raise sperm count


    Is there anything can actually raise sperm count. I have never been tested to know if I have a low count I am just asking cause wife is talking about starting a family and I want to be shooting as many little swimmers as possible

  2. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would go to a fertility doc.. if you don't no if your low, then don't start taking stuff for fun.. find out.
  3. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    10502210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I read this yesterday. It is pertinent, free to do and risk free. Worth a read for anyone wanting to become a father.

    Fertil Steril. 2008 Jan;89(1):124-8. Epub 2007 May 4.
    Effect of cell phone usage on semen analysis in men attending infertility clinic: an observational study.
    Agarwal A, Deepinder F, Sharma RK, Ranga G, Li J.
    ...RESULT(S): The comparisons of mean sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology among four different cell phone user groups were statistically significant. Mean sperm motility, viability, and normal morphology were significantly different in cell phone user groups within two sperm count groups. The laboratory values of the above four sperm parameters decreased in all four cell phone user groups as the duration of daily exposure to cell phones increased.
    CONCLUSION(S): Use of cell phones decrease the semen quality in men by decreasing the sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology. The decrease in sperm parameters was dependent on the duration of daily exposure to cell phones and independent of the initial semen quality.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191395

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I read this yesterday. It is pertinent, free to do and risk free. Worth a read for anyone wanting to become a father.

    Fertil Steril. 2008 Jan;89(1):124-8. Epub 2007 May 4.
    Effect of cell phone usage on semen analysis in men attending infertility clinic: an observational study.
    Agarwal A, Deepinder F, Sharma RK, Ranga G, Li J.
    ...RESULT(S): The comparisons of mean sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology among four different cell phone user groups were statistically significant. Mean sperm motility, viability, and normal morphology were significantly different in cell phone user groups within two sperm count groups. The laboratory values of the above four sperm parameters decreased in all four cell phone user groups as the duration of daily exposure to cell phones increased.
    CONCLUSION(S): Use of cell phones decrease the semen quality in men by decreasing the sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology. The decrease in sperm parameters was dependent on the duration of daily exposure to cell phones and independent of the initial semen quality.
    It doens't tell us how long the cell phone exposure was for... I'd like to know that.
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    10502210

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you really wanted to know you could send an email to the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, agarwaa@ccf.org.

    It would be interesting to know.
  6. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Is there anything can actually raise sperm count. I have never been tested to know if I have a low count I am just asking cause wife is talking about starting a family and I want to be shooting as many little swimmers as possible
    Zinc and L-Carnitine are supposed to be real beneficial to your sperm count.
  7. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would go to a fertility doc.. if you don't no if your low, then don't start taking stuff for fun.. find out.
    Why would he need to go to a fertility doctor, he dosen't have a problem he's just looking for a natural boost. Would you go to a doc if you were thinking about taking vitamin C to boost your immune system
  8. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Is there anything can actually raise sperm count. I have never been tested to know if I have a low count I am just asking cause wife is talking about starting a family and I want to be shooting as many little swimmers as possible
    USPlabs Bulk SuperSaponins is 50% Tribulosin extract from Tribulus Terrestris and 50% Cholorophytum borivilianum (Commonly known as Safed Musli)

    1-carboxy (Macuna Puriens)

    Shilajit


    BELEIVE ME

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Yes, as Jacob says above it is a 50/50 mixture of sapogens from the Chlorophytum plant, and Tribulosin extract from Tribulus Terrestris. Here a small write-up I wrote in the past about the Chlorophytum plant:

    PureSAP:

    The powerful plant sterols Stigmasterol, Hecogenin,Desoxydiosgenin, Tigogenin, Neotigogenin from the Velvet Bean Plant, are thought to have a dual effect on hormonal homeostasis; a) by directly raising endogenous levels of Testerone via AR (androgen receptor) binding [1,3]; and, b) by serving as non-hormonal intermediates in the biosynthesis of cholesterol derivatives [1,2,3]. While research is not abundant, the current data hypothesizes that the triterpene sapogenins – primarily Stigmasterol – contained in Chlorophytum Borivillanum, undergo enzymatic conversion of the Testes in order to produce Testoserone [1, 3]. It is thought this action is possible via the incredibly similar structure of Stigmasterol to Testerone. Further, the other sapogenins found in C.B., have been found to bind directly to AR [1] without exerting intrinsic action at the receptor site – that is, while the compounds bind and therefore increases steroidal mRNA expression, and thereby increase protein synthesis and muscle mass, they do not modulate negative feeback loops. The limited clinical data reflects only increases, and not decreases, to endogenous Testosterone production from C.B., [3].

    Literature:
    [1] Salvi VS, Mukhurjee D, Engel CR (1986). Steroids and related products LIV. The synthesis of 11-oxa steroids VI. The Synthesis of 11-oxatestosterone. Steroids 48(1-2):47-53.


    [2] Johns W (1970) The 12a,13b-Etiojervance Analog of Testosterone. J. Org. Chem. 36(5): 711-19.


    [3] Kaushik, N (2005) Saponins of Chlorophytum Species. Phytochemistry Reviews. 4(2-3): 191-196.


    To answer your question, though, I still would not recommend an AI with this stack. While Testosterone will be increased, Chlorophytum promotes a healthy hormonal milieu more than a unilinear increase in Tesosterone.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  9. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    I've heard zinc as well. I know that a lot of environmental factors will effect sperm count. Sitting for long periods of time, cell phones held on the waist/near the testicles, etc.
  10. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I've heard zinc as well. I know that a lot of environmental factors will effect sperm count. Sitting for long periods of time, cell phones held on the waist/near the testicles, etc.
    did you never use SuperSaponins?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  11. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    did you never use SuperSaponins?
    No, but the writeup on nutraplanet actually looks honest:

    USPowders by popular demand presents SuperSaponins! SuperSaponins features a high extract of saponins that significantly increases sex drive, positive mood, erection strength, and overall energy in the bedroom.

    In the gym it's been reported to significantly increase recovery, strength, and endurance.

    SuperSaponins is the only Tribulus in the world that is extracted for Tribulosin. From anecdotal feedback from AnabolicMinds users, they describe the feeling of Tribulosin to a supplement that significantly increases testosterone.

    Do we have scientific data to support this theory? No, but at the same time we cannot ignore the overwhelmingly positive anecdotal feedback.

    At least, you will become a sex god that is always in a good mood, but I suspect that gym performance will significantly increase.

    SuperSaponins is a supplement that gets better with time. I recommend experimenting with a 60 day protocol at 3-4 grams per day.

    Another protocol I also recommend (the one I will be using) is 6 grams a day divided in 3 servings for 5 days and taking 2 intermittent days off...for example, S-M-T-W-T-F(off)-S(off).
    Out of stock as well. Out of production maybe?
  12. JJC
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    712

    Reputation

    If you're trying to start a family (regardless of your sperm count), I'd suggest stopping all supplement use (and even prescription medicine use - depending on the product) months in advance. Personally, when I'm ready, I'm going to try to give myself a 6 month clearance.

    I'm not a hypochondriac by any means but nobody knows how all supplements and medications effect sperm generation. Procreation is complicated enough on its own, no need to toss more variables into the mix.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,045
    Rep Power
    919682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well, here's the thing about sperm count that nobody mentions WRT supplementation: it takes almost 2 months for sperm to develop, so you'd have to take something for at least that long to gauge any efficacy. I actually had to do a paper on this last Spring and the only thing with any sort of real positive feedback is zinc status. L-carnitine, folic acid, etc. are purported to work, but the empirical evidence is sketchy (at best). High levels of antioxidants have been shown to have some beneficial effect, but to what extent is not really known at this time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,412
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Well, here's the thing about sperm count that nobody mentions WRT supplementation: it takes almost 2 months for sperm to develop, so you'd have to take something for at least that long to gauge any efficacy. I actually had to do a paper on this last Spring and the only thing with any sort of real positive feedback is zinc status. L-carnitine, folic acid, etc. are purported to work, but the empirical evidence is sketchy (at best). High levels of antioxidants have been shown to have some beneficial effect, but to what extent is not really known at this time.
    This.. I also would add in MCTs.

    Also, take your laptop off your lap. Literally cooks your balls and kills sperm production for months. Trust me.. I seen it on MANswers!
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,045
    Rep Power
    919682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This.. I also would add in MCTs.

    Also, take your laptop off your lap. Literally cooks your balls and kills sperm production for months. Trust me.. I seen it on MANswers!
    Or cook with coconut milk/oil.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    If you're trying to start a family (regardless of your sperm count), I'd suggest stopping all supplement use (and even prescription medicine use - depending on the product) months in advance. Personally, when I'm ready, I'm going to try to give myself a 6 month clearance.

    I'm not a hypochondriac by any means but nobody knows how all supplements and medications effect sperm generation. Procreation is complicated enough on its own, no need to toss more variables into the mix.
    Kind of what I was getting at in my post.
  17. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    a dude i talk too had heaps of trouble having kids went too fertility doctors etc and had low sperm count did just about everything till one day he spoke to some Bodybuilder friend and he said to run clomid and so with nothing else to lose he did it and within a short period they had a kid, true story
  18. New Member
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    31465

    Reputation

    i did this and successfully raised my count from 25 million to 100million

    maca- 6g daily broken into 2 doses

    zma- evening

    lecithin- 6g daily 3pills 2 doses

    Horny Goat Weed standardized for iicarin- 750mg-1500mg

    raise your cholesterol- cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone

    celery

    BCAA- as much as you like (not needed)

    saw palmetto- n0t sure what dose i took

    swedish flower pollen- not sure what dose i took

    DAA- also works good (never got tested, but they sometimes give it to men for a full spermological cycle to make everything better, there are human studies)

    do this for 6 weeks!


    never tried but heard good things- royal jelly

    royal jelly
  19. Banned
    seamuslifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    If you want to play doc and take something for something that may not even be an issue then clomid..period..end of story. Its used by fertiliy docs to accomplish this very thing. You will spend much more on all these supps mentioned for shakey results at best. Clomid is avail all over the net(clomiphene citrate). It works - take it at night before bed for zero side effects. Why worry if you dont even know if count is low? As someone suggested - see a doc.
  20. New Member
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    31465

    Reputation

    bad for vision
  21. Banned
    seamuslifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ^^ incidents of permanent vision damage almost non existant. It is a temporay side in some that is dose/timing dependant. Im sure blurry vision while u sleep is no big deal *L*
  22. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Ok, some simple things to use...vitamins A, D, and E. Minerals zinc, magnesium, and selenium.

    Additionally, ginger is something to look into. A lot more research needs to be done on it though.

    L-carnitine has already been covered so need to mention that. However, something to bear in mind is that libido enhancing substances such as Trans-Resveratrol, Icariin, 7,8 Benzoflavone can also help as well because of their ability to help increase blood flow to a certain part of the male anatomy.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
  23. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    believe it or not prime made my sperm count to over 100 million last year.
  24. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    458

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by seamuslifts View Post
    If you want to play doc and take something for something that may not even be an issue then clomid..period..end of story. Its used by fertiliy docs to accomplish this very thing. You will spend much more on all these supps mentioned for shakey results at best. Clomid is avail all over the net(clomiphene citrate). It works - take it at night before bed for zero side effects. Why worry if you dont even know if count is low? As someone suggested - see a doc.
    Supposedly this is what all male porn stars are on daily. I was wondering how they can all be jacked, yet do thier job where they lose mega amounts of testosterone and have to be lethargic at the gym.
  25. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    DAA madfe my balls swell.
  26. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    DAA madfe my balls swell.
    Toremefine makes mine.
  27. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Who needs kids. Adopt a dog from your local pound.
  28. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    DAA madfe my balls swell.

    no-homo, but i'm co-signing
  29. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6817

    Reputation

    anyone have a reasoning as to why my loads are bigger on sustain alpha? is it the resveratrol
  30. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    anyone have a reasoning as to why my loads are bigger on sustain alpha? is it the resveratrol
    It is a combination of the t-rez and the 7,8 benzoflavone. Instead of having me elaborate I will just direct you to our product writeup

    Read the science and you'll understand.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
  31. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    i would try to stress less and not thing about it too much
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 0 sperm count/ TRT
    By trytestim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:58 PM
  2. Testosterone and sperm count
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 09:48 AM
  3. Testosterone and Sperm Count
    By skooch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 02:39 PM
  4. sperm count!!!!!
    By bancemillstone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 11:54 PM
  5. sperm count...
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 07:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in