NTBM HCGenerate

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone give me some feedback on this? The NTBM website says "Stand Alone Test Booster. On Cycle Support. The missing piece to your Post Cycle Therapy!"

Just wondering how it worked out for youze guys.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
I've only used 2 weeks worth so can't really comment much but that 2 weeks was on cycle after hitting some decent lethargy...then started taking hcgenerate and it helped get rid of the lethargy within a couple of days.

Seems to get great reviews from about everyone that has used it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone give me some feedback on this? The NTBM website says "Stand Alone Test Booster. On Cycle Support. The missing piece to your Post Cycle Therapy!"

I used it strictly for PCT following my Epi cycle and I thought it worked great. Most noticeable thing for me was bringing the boys back to full size quickly and libido increases.

Its becoming a staple in PCT for me now after last time:D

Also had Nolva and post cycle in PCT

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it with Dermacrine, and I think it's doing a great job. Good stuff. Would probably work well as a standalone.

Just ordered another bottle of it, too, so that should prove that I think that it works!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah man... hcgenerate looks like a great product. i'd use it if i could afford it... and when i can afford it it's out of stock

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Its a great T booster. Its hard to get because its always selling out. I love the stuff and it really works.
Ive used it as part of my PCT and on cycle when i was on SD/tren stacked to help prevent shutdown. In both cases it did its job, you can count on the stuff working.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

imo I think its a great cycle item to throw in during the middle of your cycle and run it through pct or throughout and flow into pct feeling good.

stand alone I would say its hangs in there with the rest of the higher end test boosters out there.

Mike Conley

Awards
I used it strictly for PCT following my Epi cycle and I thought it worked great. Most noticeable thing for me was bringing the boys back to full size quickly and libido increases.

Its becoming a staple in PCT for me now after last time:D

Also had Nolva and post cycle in PCT
Agree with this 100%. Mine was following a Beast cycle. Rid me of the lethargy very quickly and the chicks dig it haha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate and PhytoSerms are full of pure win!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you are looking for responses from members so here is ambulldogs review. He is on TRT.

i hope a lot of people read this because this is important. as you all know im on trt. i havent used hcg in the 8-9 months ive been on so the boys are very very tiny and my girl and i are ok with that. that being said my girl has kept a close eye/hand on my boys since i started trt. she was amazed how small they got. im well into my 2nd week on Hcgenerate. libido is way up. to my amazement today i gave the boys a thorough inspection and was certain they felt bigger. the testicles themselves have certainly got a little bigger, not normal size but a noticable change. the sack in general is definitely hanging lower. when my gf got home i told her to give a detailed inspection and tell me what she thought. she said without a doubt everything is bigger or fuller.

please note i have no affiliation with NTBM therefor this is my word only and you can take it or leave it. this is a shock to me and im only reporting what i have found. am i 1 in a 100000 that this would work for in this aspect? maybe. but id say if you're on cycle or definitely trt give it a shot. we've all blown much more on a supp that didnt work for us.

NTBM you have a new die hard customer
I believe Schwellington had also used it some time ago... I will ask him for his review.

TheKidd25

Awards
Hey man, I've used HCGenerate for a test-e cycle as well as a beastdrol cycle. I can't compare it to cycling without it, but what I can tell you is during the cycle I did not feel any lethargy i read about, as well as I did not completely shut down. One thing i also noticed is when I took it in my PCT when my boys were a little shrunk, it brought them right back up to size :). One thing to look our for is that it will definitely make you more hornier so be ready ;). Definitely can't go wrong with this product man.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you are looking for responses from members so here is ambulldogs review. He is on TRT.

I believe Schwellington had also used it some time ago... I will ask him for his review.
Thanks man.

To everyone else, tnks for the reviews. I just want to compare this to other test boosters I've used... Erase, DAA from nutra, TCF-1, Titanium, etc.

I've never used a test booster that didn't atleast give me a placebo effect so I'm hoping to try this out myself seeing as you guys have had such good experiences with it.

Capomano

Awards
Hcgen is número uno

If I could get a lifetime supply if one supplement, it would be hcgenerate. I ran a bottle and was really impressed with the gains I made, definate nut booster and strength builder. I'll be using it again soon, mid cycle thru post cycle. Use it and take notes, before and after lift stats, weight etc, share your experience.

nerdalert

Awards
I have used it a few times and it is one of my favorites...within a few days I notice a big difference in libido. It is definately worth giving it a try.

JayJo

Banned
Awards

Recovery after my cycle was much easier and better with HCGenerate.

I think it's especially designed to keep your test production going, to limit shutdown or kickstart production before stopping the cycle. (NTBM reps, please correct me if i'm wrong)

Shogun

Awards
Take 5 caps aday on last four weeks of cycle. It's great for giving me a natural T boost at the end and to help your natty test production start back up.

PathOfRage

Awards
HCGenerate did nothing for me and the price is absurd. I'd give TestoPRO a try. Worked great for me!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate did nothing for me and the price is absurd. I'd give TestoPRO a try. Worked great for me!
Wow, that is very odd... The price difference is about $4 lol and you can easily get 50 days out of HCGenerate at 3 caps a day because trust me, it is dosed high.

Per serving:

HCGenerate has 1000 mg of Fenugreek

TestoPRO has 300 mg of Fenugreek.

HCGenerate has 600 mg of 3,4 Div

Testopro has 3,4 Div in a proprietary blend whose entire sum of the prop blend is 600 mg.

As for the other ingredients...

HCGenerate contains:

Zinc
LJ:100
Vitamin E
Bulgarian Trib
and the star player in the bottle, Fadogia Agrestis.

TestoPRO contains:

IRC
Quercetin
Bioperine

So it must have been the IRC or Quercetin that really made the difference for you... weird. You basically took 3307 mg of test boosting ingredients in HCGenerate vs 900 mg of test boosting ingredients in TestoPRO in which the only difference was the IRC and Quercetin in the one that worked for you.

I suggest you buy bulk IRC, Quercetin, and take it with some simple ol Bioperine, because it's clear every other ingredient in TestoPRO did absolutely nothing for you as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.

To everyone else, tnks for the reviews. I just want to compare this to other test boosters I've used... Erase, DAA from nutra, TCF-1, Titanium, etc.

I've never used a test booster that didn't atleast give me a placebo effect so I'm hoping to try this out myself seeing as you guys have had such good experiences with it.
I haven't used HCGenerate, however I have used the ingredients in it for years in PCT, and it works very well for recovery. Adding TCF-1 (DAA) would be a great idea for increased benefits i.e. faster recovery. A line-up like HCGenerate, TCF-1, Sustain Alpha, and Erase in PCT is going to be very effective and allow you to use less of a SERM, however this is expensive, but imo it is worth it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that is very odd... The price difference is about $4 lol and you can easily get 50 days out of HCGenerate at 3 caps a day because trust me, it is dosed high.

Per serving:

HCGenerate has 1000 mg of Fenugreek

TestoPRO has 300 mg of Fenugreek.

HCGenerate has 600 mg of 3,4 Div

Testopro has 3,4 Div in a proprietary blend whose entire sum of the prop blend is 600 mg.

As for the other ingredients...

HCGenerate contains:

Zinc
LJ:100
Vitamin E
Bulgarian Trib
and the star player in the bottle, Fadogia Agrestis.

TestoPRO contains:

IRC
Quercetin
Bioperine

So it must have been the IRC or Quercetin that really made the difference for you... weird. You basically took 3307 mg of test boosting ingredients in HCGenerate vs 900 mg of test boosting ingredients in TestoPRO in which the only difference was the IRC and Quercetin in the one that worked for you.

I suggest you buy bulk IRC, Quercetin, and take it with some simple ol Bioperine, because it's clear every other ingredient in TestoPRO did absolutely nothing for you as well.
Great words right there :goodpost:

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say! :thumbsup:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure these people from four years ago can't wait for your feedback

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

Awards