question on PCTs

BigTymen

Awards
im new to the pro-hormone game and i was wondering if i could actually take a pct while running an anabolic or do i have to do it after im done with the cycle and if so, how should i do it? also what are some good PCTs? the only PCT i really know of is Novadex XT but they stopped selling it, thanks

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle. Serm recommended for most compounds (google is your friend for research chemicals). Serm+testbooster+Ai tapered down.

BigTymen

Awards
is there anything i can use that this site sells for serm? also im currently taking novadex xt with hd by evolve

DevlinRD

Awards
^^^^

agreed...do a lot a lot of reading...i swear i feel like im on the computer researching **** 24/7 for cycles, pct's, supps, whatever else. it helps. one link will always lead to another, and its just more to read and more to take in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im new to the pro-hormone game and i was wondering if i could actually take a pct while running an anabolic or do i have to do it after im done with the cycle and if so, how should i do it? also what are some good PCTs? the only PCT i really know of is Novadex XT but they stopped selling it, thanks
Definitely a lot more research needs to be done before a hormonal cycle is even considered.

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy. Post cycle therapy is the term given to the specifically planned recovery period following a hormonal cycle.

PCT is a very important part of any hormonal cycle. It is when the body recovers and returns to homestasis. You want to restart the HPTA as soon as possible and control estrogen. PCT also helps prevent some of the side effects associated with running hormonal cycles.

The goal during PCT is to increase testosterone levels whilst concurrently decreasing cortisol levels and managing estrogen levels. PCT should promote lutelizing hormone elevation through several different method of actions, keep estrogen levels very low through both inhibiting aromatization and antagonizing, increasing free testosterone levels, antagonizing glucocorticoids and cytokines, and increasing spermatogenesis and endogenous testosterone production. The key during PCT is to keep carnitine levels stable, keep estrogen at bay, lower cortisol, and to stimulate lutelizing hormone release, which will all work together to bring up testosterone levels.

Although dependent on the hormonal compound/s used, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:

* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).

Some companies have stacks that can used as over the counter PCTS - the Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance is only one. There's also the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 (or HGHup)/NeoVar stack from Applied Nutriceuticals.

You should have everything you need for PCT BEFORE you start your hormonal cycle. Your PCT as far as products, product dosing and timing should all be planned and outlined before you start your hormonal cycle.

Keep looking and doing a lot more reading. Running a hormonal cycle, you should be well informed on the compound you are using, possible side effects, weigh the benefits versus risks, have your training programme and nutrition plan outlined, as well as have planned your PCT. This place is a great place for information, but go outside of it as well. Educate yourself as best as you can before considering hormonal use.

~Rosie~

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
If it isn't the troll Himself.
I ran into this guy on another forum. According to him he weighs 150lbs, has already ran a cycle of sus 250 and he wouldn't say his age.
Also he insisted he did his research, but was asking when to do Post cycle therapy and had only heard of novadex xt.