Erase day 3....Awesome !

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So Just to let other people know...this stuff works ! When stacked with ec all i can say is zip zip zowie ! But really it seems that I am taking very well to this supplement. Other test booster in the past did not effect me nearly as much as this and I'm currently taking 2 pills a day. 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon pre training.
Only downside I am noticing so far is some joint pain. Nothing too bad (i usually am in some form of pain anyway) but def more then usual. Any thoughts on this? cut to 1 pill a day ? what if i add more fish oil to my diet ? or maybe cissus (if the planet ever gets it back in stock)
Can't wait to add some alpha t2 to this when my ec stack is done. Got that sitting on my counter just waiting

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My recipe for joint pain induced from low estrogen is:

Skeletal Balm
10 caps fish oil
1.5-2 gallons of water daily

Worked amazing for my Superdrol/Epistane bridge... and you can't crush estrogen any lower than that lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Keep at it man

My recipe for joint pain induced from low estrogen is:

Skeletal Balm
10 caps fish oil
1.5-2 gallons of water daily

Worked amazing for my Superdrol/Epistane bridge... and you can't crush estrogen any lower than that lol.
Yea lots of water is very important for joints, esp when taking AIs

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I drink a gallon plus a day right now anyway so adding in some more shouldn't be too hard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase might be one of the only supplements that people don't get almost any side effects from but the benefits are awesome. Less cortisol, less estrogen, more test, more muscle!:biggthumpup: (the only one I've ever heard of is slight joint pain, AND ONLY FROM ONE GUY, mother F*cking Jasen whose anatomy isn't quite human anyway:lmao:)

I know I know, but BBG, "What if we like our estros?" Well then you, sir, are a lady. :squintfinger:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heard great things about Erase.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say that I have upped my water intake a little bit and the joint pain is gone. Now thinking of taking 2 erase am and 1 pm. OOh yeah !

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heard great things about Erase.
Better believe it! :D

just wanted to say that I have upped my water intake a little bit and the joint pain is gone. Now thinking of taking 2 erase am and 1 pm. OOh yeah !
Sounds good - I found that the higher I dosed it, the better my joints were (but that's just me) :mischievous:

DevlinRD

Awards
i've only heard of erase once before...what exactly is it? and i ask because your using this as a stand alone? i've only heard it referenced with pct

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've only heard of erase once before...what exactly is it? and i ask because your using this as a stand alone? i've only heard it referenced with pct
Erase is a Testosterone booster/AI/cortisol controller made by Performance Enhancing Supplements - check out more information on the PES website (the new one looks great, btw, Josh :) I am looking forward to trying SHIFT!). The active is 3,7-keto DHEA, and the product has many benefits, including increasing testosterone, fat loss, sex drive, muscle mass, recovery, and cortisol control. Erase is a very versatile product and can be stacked with pretty much anything. After my first experience with it, I made it a STAPLE (when I can get it), that's how awesome it is!

You will see it referenced in PCT, because an estrogen controller is recommended for PCT.

~Rosie~

chaser103

Awards
I would be very careful while taking erase,it is very hard on the joints.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 a day atm. But also supp with cissus rx. Two caps a day, one in the AM, one in the PM, and the joint problems are non existent for me. Nothing but results :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be very careful while taking erase,it is very hard on the joints.
Yeah, the guys seem to notice that at anything over three caps a day - I on the other hand am an anomaly and Erase HELPED my joints (so you really cannot make this a general warning statement)!

~Rosie~

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Little update. Been on erase now for about a week. Had to stop taking it due to a knarly staph infection.
Joints arent bothering me at all now. Upped my water intake. This stuff works so amazing ! Def noticing a little
More definition in my stomach and
My strength has gone up quite a bit. I'm at 3 caps a day and aside from the morning situation I havent noticed any issues with increased aggression.
Would love to stack this with a test booster and see what happens :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is a Testosterone booster/AI/cortisol controller made by Performance Enhancing Supplements - check out more information on the PES website (the new one looks great, btw, Josh :) I am looking forward to trying SHIFT!). The active is 3,7-keto DHEA, and the product has many benefits, including increasing testosterone, fat loss, sex drive, muscle mass, recovery, and cortisol control. Erase is a very versatile product and can be stacked with pretty much anything. After my first experience with it, I made it a STAPLE (when I can get it), that's how awesome it is!

You will see it referenced in PCT, because an estrogen controller is recommended for PCT.

~Rosie~
Isn't that kind of dangerous because lowering estrogen often raises lipid values....?. Also lowering estrogen can weaken your immune system. I've read a ton on here about someone taking some sort of estrogen lowering product and getting sick shortly after.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little update. Been on erase now for about a week. Had to stop taking it due to a knarly staph infection.
Joints arent bothering me at all now. Upped my water intake. This stuff works so amazing ! Def noticing a little
More definition in my stomach and
My strength has gone up quite a bit. I'm at 3 caps a day and aside from the morning situation I havent noticed any issues with increased aggression.
Would love to stack this with a test booster and see what happens :)
Great stuff :)

Erase would go well as part of a testosterone boosting stack!

Isn't that kind of dangerous because lowering estrogen often raises lipid values....?. Also lowering estrogen can weaken your immune system. I've read a ton on here about someone taking some sort of estrogen lowering product and getting sick shortly after.
Dangerous if you don't know your body and how it responds to different things, maybe. Everything is very individual - you should know that.

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff :)

Erase would go well as part of a testosterone boosting stack!

Dangerous if you don't know your body and how it responds to different things, maybe. Everything is very individual - you should know that.

~Rosie~

I don't know about that. If lowering estro raises lipids in general it will do it for everyone. The only fluctuation may be how much. The same thing goes for weakening your immune system. The thing is just because you feel good when your on such and such supplement doesn't mean nothing is wrong. The only way to tell for sure is to get blood work done. I don't think there has been many studies done on the long term effects of a lot supplements especially the newer ones. Besides creatine mono that is. Just "knowing your body" isn't gonna save you when you drop dead of a heart attack because you have been taking some new untested, unregulated supplement as a "Staple" for the past 6 months.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about that. If lowering estro raises lipids in general it will do it for everyone. The only fluctuation may be how much. The same thing goes for weakening your immune system. The thing is just because you feel good when your on such and such supplement doesn't mean nothing is wrong. The only way to tell for sure is to get blood work done. I don't think there has been many studies done on the long term effects of a lot supplements especially the newer ones. Besides creatine mono that is. Just "knowing your body" isn't gonna save you when you drop dead of a heart attack because you have been taking some new untested, unregulated supplement as a "Staple" for the past 6 months.....
You don't need to tell me that "feeling" something or nothing on a product is no indication of what is going on inside the body. You've also been around here long enough to know that I used to have bloods done every week for years, and I used several products with AI properties during that time - so I can say that my lipid levels and immune system are fine using such products. With all due respect, what I use or do not use is not your concern - I am well aware of my health and what needs monitoring.

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to be mean Rosie. Sorry if it came out that way. You have always been a very helpful forum member to me and to many others. Also I wasn't directed at you, it was more of a generalized statement meant for all to read and ponder.

I probably should not have quoted you and just done a regular reply. No dis respect was meant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 caps a day for almost 2 months and i feel great. 2 caps preworkout and 1 cap before bed.