Primordial Performance PreMax compared to non-stim pre workout supps

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know of many (in this case, ANY) non-stim preworkout supplements that exist. I do know that I take caffeine currently in a supplement and don't want to overdo it by adding in more during my preworkout. I love LG Sciences AS-GT, but damn, it's just too much caffeine for me atm that I'm logging the AM/PM REDuction shots by Controlled Labs.

What I'm asking is for some honest opinions about Pre Max and also for ANY other non-stim preworkouts that are floating around. Even if there simply is no caffeine (or the sh*t in Jack3D/N2KTS :squintfinger:), I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. :tounge-in-cheek:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know of many (in this case, ANY) non-stim preworkout supplements that exist. I do know that I take caffeine currently in a supplement and don't want to overdo it by adding in more during my preworkout. I love LG Sciences AS-GT, but damn, it's just too much caffeine for me atm that I'm logging the AM/PM REDuction shots by Controlled Labs.

What I'm asking is for some honest opinions about Pre Max and also for ANY other non-stim preworkouts that are floating around. Even if there simply is no caffeine (or the sh*t in Jack3D/N2KTS :squintfinger:), I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. :tounge-in-cheek:
I still have yet to try Pre Max so cannot give a comparison on that with other non-stimulant preworkout products.

I actually don't think I've ever used a preworkout product withOUT stimulants in - the only one I can think of is Drive, and although taken preworkout, it is a Testosterone booster. Drive gives good energy and definitely helps with endurance and focus - if it's in line with your goals and needs, you might want to give it a shot.

~Rosie~

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second Drive, gave excellent focus, energy and strength gains. Ultima is the best non-stim I have tried and if you throw drive with it or possibly MST Cordyceps you have a great non stim stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second Drive, gave excellent focus, energy and strength gains. Ultima is the best non-stim I have tried and if you throw drive with it or possibly MST Cordyceps you have a great non stim stack.
I forgot about Cordyceps (and Cre-02) - I've used both and they give excellent endurance and mental clarity. Definitely performance boosting.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved Ultima personally, haven't tried Pre Max yet, but I have some on the way!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to just use AAKG powder pre-workout on stim-breaks. I've since used APS's Creatine Nitrate and Nitrozine stacked together and that was amazing. It was as good of a workout as I'd get on my normal pre-workout. Pre Max has been one I've wanted to try, though.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
MST has Ragnorak Ultra non stim formula.. And 40 servings per tub..
Just FYI

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might also want to look into products that can be taken preworkout, but are not specifically preworkout products per se, like perhaps a Growth Hormone and/or Testosterone booster. Or you could just go with something as simple as a creatine, BCAAs and Beta-Alanine mix.

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might also want to look into products that can be taken preworkout, but are not specifically preworkout products per se, like perhaps a Growth Hormone and/or Testosterone booster. Or you could just go with something as simple as a creatine, BCAAs and Beta-Alanine mix.

~Rosie~
Which is good cause I take both PP creatine and have taken their BCAAs :welcome2: Gonna need to restock soon though.

MST has Ragnorak Ultra non stim formula.. And 40 servings per tub..
Just FYI
What's the ingredient profile look like?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the ingredient profile look like?
Ragnarok Ultra Caffeine Free Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15 grams)
Servings per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 0
Total Fat 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Protein 0g 0%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 6mg 300%
Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid) 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50mcg 833%
Sodium (from Sodium Phosphate) 45mg <2%
Potassium (from Potassium Phosphate) 30mg <1%
Calcium (from Di-Calcium Phosphate) 90mg 9%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) 248mg 62%
Phosphorus (from Sodium phosphate & di-calcium phosphate) 70mg 70%

NITRIC CARNAGE:

(PROPRIETARY NITRIC OXIDE & CARNOSINE BOOSTING BLEND OF BETA-ALANINE (2000MG) DI-ARGININE MALATE, ARGININE AKG, CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1, ARGININE HCL
5311mg **

COMBAT CREATINE:

(PROPRIETARY BLEND OF MAGNESIUM CREATINE CHELATE, DI-SODIUM CREATINE PHOSPHATE AND CREATINE GLUCONATE)
3500mg **

HYPERVOL-XS:

(PROPRIETARY SUPER VOLUMIZING DELIVERY SYSTEM BLEND OF L-TAURINE, GLYCEROL AND METHYL SULFONYL METHANE)
20000mg **

OBLITORAC:

(PROPRIETARY ANTIOXIDANT BLEND OF POMEGRANATE POWDER, GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (STANDARDIZED TO 95% POLYPHENOLS & 95% PROANTHOCYANINS), ACIA BERRY POWDER A
790mg **

LYTENING JOLT:

(PROPRIETARY ELECTROLYTE REPLENISHING BLEND OF MAGNESIUM (AS KREBS CYCLE CHELATES CITRATE, FUMARATE, MALATE, SUCCINATE & ALPHA-KETO-GLUTARATE
700mg **

FOCAL FURY:

(PROPRIETARY FOCUS & DRIVE BELDN OF N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE, GLUCORONOLATONE, DMAE BITARTARATE, RHODIOLA ROSEA (STANDARDIZED TO A MINIMUM 3% ROSAVINS 1% SALIDROSIDES)
451mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Stevia.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Premax is bomb, especially for being non stim. My other alternative ive been trying is Muscle Synergy from Beverly Intl. Its very different than a lot of ther pre-workout supps, its got hmb, arginine, creatine and some other stuff. So far it actually works very well but Premax I found is still the best.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The HMB/creatine combination is very effective, and Beverly puts out quality supps.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine free ragnarok
Premax
Poseiden, may it rip
A shot of test
A slap in the face
creatine, beta alanine, gplc
Eating some oats and whey about an hour before dosing any of those before your workout will do wonders as well, preworkout nutrition improvements had made the difference in my training.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Premax is to expensive for me. I like taking PP's Map, Creatine, Beta Alanine and GPLC and making my own ****tail. It lasts a bit longer. I think I might sub out the monohydrate and gplc and try some creatine nitrate too.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You guys should offer Pre Max and MAP with more servings.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used Pre-Max and must say i like it.. Me personaly i like a pre-workout with stims though..

I do agree with the bigger tubs of Pre-Max and MAP but you gotta remember in Pre-Max there are ingredients dosed at the right amounts which makes it rather expensive.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Bigger tubs yes, atleast 20 servings of premax and 40 of map would be nice, I still need to try mixing 1 scoop of premax with 1 scoop of asgt, I've heard it is a solid mixture.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try some PreMax and then just pop some caffeine along with it for the bump. I wish Nutra carried it...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigger tubs yes, atleast 20 servings of premax and 40 of map would be nice, I still need to try mixing 1 scoop of premax with 1 scoop of asgt, I've heard it is a solid mixture.
Re servings per tub, it is a suggestion that could possibly be looked at.

Re ASGT, yes, solid profile - both products are :)

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More servings per tube would be nice, something like 3 pounds total for the MAP I think would be perfect. Of course I use 6-8 servings a day:D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
More servings per tube would be nice, something like 3 pounds total for the MAP I think would be perfect. Of course I use 6-8 servings a day:D
Damn, that is a huge amount of peptopro, I only use 1 scoop on workout days, that way I get more bang out of my tub, until the 3 lbs tubs of course, then I'll drink that stuff down. :friday:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've figured out your secret to getting over 300... TIME TO START TAKING MAP! lol

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Cordyceps is nice.
maybe that with GPLC ? sorry i cant help with pre-max input. i know alot that love it and i think you would be happy, but this is from research , i havent used this one just yet.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cordyceps is nice.
maybe that with GPLC ? sorry i cant help with pre-max input. i know alot that love it and i think you would be happy, but this is from research , i havent used this one just yet.
You should give it a try, It is awesome.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ragnorak Caff free
Pre-max
Animal Pump is very good too it's in pill form and you can take out the red pill ( Stim)

I have used all 3.. If I had to pick one it would pre-max or Pump

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Ultima is awesome and I have two tubs of Premax waiting for me to finish my log.

I have tried MAP ( for recovery) and GPLC (for performance and pump enhancing) seperately and can say they are both awesome. I can only imagine Premax to be better with the addition of freeze dried pomegranate and GSE. I'll definitely write up a review after I've had a proper run with it.

My favorite combo without caffeine is 5 Hemavol tabs, 4.5g GPLC, and 2 DCP tabs (was taking 6 total daily) about 45 minutes preworkout. Ultima I'd sip on during training. even without the Ultima this stack was epic as far as performance in the gym and recovery after. A must try IMHO.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ultima is awesome and I have two tubs of Premax waiting for me to finish my log.
I love me some Pre-Max and I've never heard an unkind word about Ultima. I think the only negatives I've heard are:

A) Not enough servings in Pre-Max. Suggestions to fix this have included using half a dose + add some Creatine, Beta-Al, and BCAAs for an additional kick.

B) Ultima was OOS for a while longer than expected once upon a time and the demand was through the roof. This is no longer an issue, to stock issue that is, Ultima is still el fuego.

Neither have any caffeine in them but you'd be hard pressed NOT to get a boost from them.