Supps to avoid before getting bloodwork

dpk20x

Awards
Got an appointment at the end of the month to get my T levels and all that good stuff checked out. I was wondering if any of the following supps might interfere with my results and if I should stay off of them till I see the doc ...

1. maca monster

2. ready 4 war by Get Diesel (cause of the longjack and pregnenolone)

3. reset AD (also cause of the pregnenolone)

And tomorrow I'm ending a 6 week run of forma stanzol that I've been tapering off of slowly this week .. hopefully that should give my body enough time to return to baseline levels

BTW since Im a newbie here guess I should mention that I'm 26, last PH cycle was 2 years ago. Probably ran 6 cycles throughout my life, all without proper PCT hence my visit to the doc to see what kind of permanant damage I've done to my liver and endocrine system

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
id say just lay off of all three of those supplements before u get bloodwork. also creatine can raise DHT, so id drop that too. really anything you are on except protein, fish oil, and a multi i would drop if you want an accurate reading of how your body is doing on its own. good luck!

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
Yeah lay off all 3 of those

dpk20x

Awards
Yeah thats what I thought. Thanks for the replies. Looks like its gonna be a long month ...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its blood work drop every thing to get a fair base line and see how food reflects your blood work to get a true number. That way you can know what your low on before taking supplements. I would go with spectra cell which measures every thing.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
How long prior to the bloodwork should you discontinue??