natural test boosters

Montesano813

Awards
whats your guys favorite natural test booster? i was thinking of trying testopro

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heck yea on the TestoPRO!

If you need any help with dosing etc just let any of us reps know.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
whats your guys favorite natural test booster? i was thinking of trying testopro
Activate Extreme and T-force for sure. Currently running stoked and t-force. Need to try TestoPro again. GREAT price of Fadogia-500, which is basically t-force + 25-R, cheap as chips for the sale.

Picked up some tropinol on sale too, but will withhold judgement till post cycle, excited though :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most effective one on the market right now is Tropinol. Blood studies show over 300% increase in testosterone in our alpha testers. beta logs are finishing up day by day, so check them out!

get it while its on sale now with the NP coupon code!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The most effective one on the market right now is Tropinol. Blood studies show over 300% increase in testosterone in our alpha testers. beta logs are finishing up day by day, so check them out!
Truly have high hopes for it. Have 3 on the way along with 4 fadogia-500. Happy new year to me :D!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Triazole, DTHC and Bioforge all have plenty of blood-work backing up their test boosting claims and there are plenty of people who have had good results with them so they are a good place to start.

For other boosters Activate Xtreme, HGHUp and TestoPro all have good feedback along with a few others.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
why does tropinol have caffeine in it. Iforce calls it a mental enhancer. give me a break Iforce. I have to return it because of the caffeine

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
why does tropinol have caffeine in it. Iforce calls it a mental enhancer. give me a break Iforce. I have to return it because of the caffeine
From iForce Nutrition - Tropinol - THE CHAMP IS HERE!(free bottles inside!) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/162587-iforce-nutrition-tropinol.html

Tropinol contains a small dose of Methyltheobromine(better known as Caffeine). This small dose(the same as is found in the average soft drink) is just enough to allow Tropinol to start working on the very first dose. Due to the inclusion of Methyltheobromine, when taken properly, Tropinol will help you start your day with more energy/focus as well as ramp up your workout intensity to new heights.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have a allergy to caffeine and I started tropinol yesterday and did not no that methyltheobromine was a chemical name for caffeine. there is nothing on the label saying caffeine. I have to contact Iforce about a refund or an attorney

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

get it while its on sale now with the NP coupon code!
^^^ X2 THIS !!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a allergy to caffeine and I started tropinol yesterday and did not no that methyltheobromine was a chemical name for caffeine. there is nothing on the label saying caffeine. I have to contact Iforce about a refund or an attorney
Take a break for second, sit back and relax.

In the write up on our page, in the write up on NP, and on the label we have listed the fact that it contains caffeine, and I have answered numerous questions about it.

The amount of caffeine in it is literally identical to a can of diet soda. If you truly are unable to use it, we'd be more than happy to work something out for you to make you happy. It was never out intention to hurt or mislead anyone. I have done my best to answer any and all questions.

In the future, I suggest you carefully research each and ever ingredient in the supplements you take. The term "Methyltheobromine" will bring up tons of pages explaining that it is caffeine with a simple google search.

Sorry you weren't able to use Tropinol due to the very low amount of caffeine. Email me at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I was a bit surprised by this too, but I trust iForce put it in there for a reason until i have more information and experience with the product.

You'll be well taken care of bro :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a bit surprised by this too, but I trust iForce put it in there for a reason until i have more information and experience with the product.

You'll be well taken care of bro :)
People get upset when there is something that looks awry in a supplement, however once they learn why its really in there it makes a ton of sense!

When I was formulating Tropinol, I took a lot of different aspects and did my/our best to make the overall perfect product for the average supplement consumer(you guys!).

We knew we needed Tropinol to be able to accomplish a set amount of goals:

#1 - Increase testosterone more efficiently than any other product
#2 - Give users an energy boost that helps them get more "in the zone" for their workouts
#3 - Able to be sampled

Right off the bat most people assume we used caffeine just so "you could feel it". While this aspect IS great for marketing, we would not have included it in the formula had it not helped accomplish #1.

Caffeine has been shown to increase testosterone in a dose dependent manner. It is not a HUGE increase, but an increase nonetheless. The inclusion of caffeine really helps your bodies natural testosterone pushes that happen when you wake up and mid day. This extra caffeine not only gives you a small amount of energy, but also helps kickstart your testosterone release 2x in a day.

Every product, every ingredient is there for a specific reason. If we wanted to include stims just for the hell of it, we would not have used caffeine, but maybe 1,3 or methyl synephrine...caffeine is the only stim shown to help increase test.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Your right but caffeine does not have a direct affect on testosterone. Caffeine has been shown to lower cortisol levels which in turn increases test levels. cortisol affects the same androgen recepter that test binds to. I emailed you VT

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right but caffeine does not have a direct affect on testosterone. Caffeine has been shown to lower cortisol levels which in turn increases test levels. cortisol affects the same androgen recepter that test binds to. I emailed you VT
You are incorrect.

Caffeine does have a direct affect on testosterone, and has been shown to RAISE cortisol levels when too high of a dose is taken.

here look at this study:

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2008 Apr;18(2):131-41.
Dose effect of caffeine on testosterone and cortisol responses to resistance exercise.

Beaven CM, Hopkins WG, Hansen KT, Wood MR, Cronin JB, Lowe TE.

Horticulture and Food Research Institute of New Zealand, Hamilton, New Zealand.

RESULTS: Testosterone concentration showed a small increase of 15% (90% confidence limits, +/- 19%) during exercise. Caffeine raised this concentration in a dose-dependent manner by a further small 21% (+/- 24%) at the highest dose

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I fwd your email to the CEO and will have response/info for you within 24-48 hours.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
DAA, I've used tcf-1 personally, and fenugreek extracts, phytotest I've used but heard great things about testopro as well. If you are looking to recomp try glycobol with one of the fenugreek extract products, you will not be disappointed.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Natural test boosters have so many to choose - and different pathways of effect
(SHBG / LH / AI) ect, and then there are some for the libido too.

Fenugreek did not pan out for me, perhaps I under dosed it.

Perhaps a synergistic combo
Tropinol + Fadogia 500

Lot's of stack's avail on NP !!

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Bulbine Natalensis????
Can you please show me (us) one actual human study. Not anecdotal studies - and not studies done on wistar rats tracking OTHER physiological effects. Thank You

Honestly - IMO - grass clippings - regardless of what continent or country they are from - have proved useless as test boosters. NO ONE has EVER proved differently in quantitative , clinical , human testing, period.
Also the person that brought this "miracle herb" to light (or at least is claiming to have taken part in that - which could be BS - he HAS done that many times) is of extremely questionable character to begin with.

Any actual clinical studies on humans that can support this main ingredient would be welcomed. Thanks again.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulbine Natalensis????
Can you please show me (us) one actual human study. Not anecdotal studies - and not studies done on wistar rats tracking OTHER physiological effects. Thank You

Honestly - IMO - grass clippings - regardless of what continent or country they are from - have proved useless as test boosters. NO ONE has EVER proved differently in quantitative , clinical , human testing, period.
Also the person that brought this "miracle herb" to light (or at least is claiming to have taken part in that - which could be BS - he HAS done that many times) is of extremely questionable character to begin with.

Any actual clinical studies on humans that can support this main ingredient would be welcomed. Thanks again.
I responded in the other thread, check it out when u get a chance.

Also, you have to realize the study that was performed was done by Dr. Yakuba and had nothing to do with AR

steveironman

Banned
Awards
I responded in the other thread, check it out when u get a chance.

Also, you have to realize the study that was performed was done by Dr. Yakuba and had nothing to do with AR
I responded as well. Nothing personal again. Its not just your product. Its so many products. I will be saving (or not wasting) my money .

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole AX and TCF-1