does stinging nettle raise estro?
- 01-04-2011, 10:41 PM
- 01-05-2011, 09:58 PM
I would use an AI like. It is only going to help. Stinging Nettle may increase estrogen the same way it raises testosterone. Both estrogen and testosterone bind to SHBG. So by loweing SHBG or blocking its ability to bind, both testosterone and estrogen can increase.
I have also seen users noticing increased estrogen feelings while on products with the extract, although not common.
But as I said before, taking an AI would only help. 1-2 caps of Erase per day would suffice and would last a long time.
- 01-06-2011, 04:17 AM
01-06-2011, 10:29 AM
01-06-2011, 11:50 AM
01-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Anytime test is increased the body will counter with increased production of the aromatase enzyme. Natural balance.
Similar Forum Threads
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:29 PM
- By jin in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:05 PM
- By TexasTitan in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:12 PM
- By Syr in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:49 PM
- By sfearl1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:43 PM