Dermacrine as a standalone?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Dermacrine as a standalone?


    Can anyone comment on their experience using dermacrine as a standalone?

    Additionally...

    --How "wet" really are the gains with this product?

    --Best application site for topical is the sack..true?

    --Anyone experience estrogen sides? (I know there are some anti-e's in the product but DHEA can convert pretty heavily to estro)

    THANKS!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Can anyone comment on their experience using dermacrine as a standalone?

    Additionally...

    --How "wet" really are the gains with this product?

    --Best application site for topical is the sack..true?

    --Anyone experience estrogen sides? (I know there are some anti-e's in the product but DHEA can convert pretty heavily to estro)

    THANKS!
    Briefly sift through the logs and feedback re solo users - there's a few where it is not stacked with other hormonals:

    Logs
    7 week Dermacrine LV log
    PP's Turinabol-LV + Dermacrine Stack - Turn a bad day to a good year
    Dermacrine Sponsored Log
    Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    Dermacrine solo in AK
    Log For PP Turinabol Muscle Stack w/ Dermacrine
    Swoody's H-Drol & Dermacrine LV log
    Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log
    Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel
    Observations from first two days of Dermacrine Liqua Vade
    Dermacrine Sponsored Log
    Primordial Performance Presents a sponsored Dermacrine log, PLUS HAVOC
    3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
    Anavar/Dermacrine LOG
    Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log
    JohnyQs winter lean bulk: Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored

    Reviews:
    THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

    Others may want to add further comments and feedback in this thread.

    I'll let the experienced, hormonal-user answer the rest of the questions for you

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Here is a link to my review - Quick Dermacrine Review

    I used Dermacrine topical as the LV wasn't out then and applied it to the shoulders, chest and biceps. At 39 the DHEA had a great effect on my libido and tbh during week 2 it was a bit too much. I didn't have any estrogen sides and no 'wet' gains only lean gains with some fat loss.

    The gains will really depend upon your diet and I found that early in the cycle I had an intense increase in hunger but if you keep the diet clean you can have a good recomp.
    •   
       


  4. Good post^^^^^^

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Here is a link to my review - Quick Dermacrine Review

    I used Dermacrine topical as the LV wasn't out then and applied it to the shoulders, chest and biceps. At 39 the DHEA had a great effect on my libido and tbh during week 2 it was a bit too much. I didn't have any estrogen sides and no 'wet' gains only lean gains with some fat loss.

    The gains will really depend upon your diet and I found that early in the cycle I had an intense increase in hunger but if you keep the diet clean you can have a good recomp.
    I have used the LV 3 times and the above statement is quite true....more recomp with strength gains and btw, I am 53 years old.

  6. I have used dermacrine a few times, standalone and stacked with other hormonals. Most versatile ph in my opinion. Gains were not wet at all for me, great strength and lean mass gains, libido up as well. And don't worry about the estrogen sides, if you dose as directed you will be fine, also the pregnolone in it is a nice addition.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I have used dermacrine a few times, standalone and stacked with other hormonals. Most versatile ph in my opinion. Gains were not wet at all for me, great strength and lean mass gains, libido up as well. And don't worry about the estrogen sides, if you dose as directed you will be fine, also the pregnolone in it is a nice addition.
    Definitely is good used as a base for any hormonal cycle, and can give gains used standalone with all other factors set up right.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. I know the best sites for topical application are chest, back, etc places likely to be higher in androgen receptors.. Do people really apply to testicles?

  9. Im really glad I bought 6 bottles. Warstiener's post is getting me amped for my run.

  10. I recently ran the DMS (dermacrine muscle stack). I ran Form LV along side it and experienced little to no estro related sides. Strength increases were very noticeable.

  11. any thoughts on running it along side a product like erase?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    I know the best sites for topical application are chest, back, etc places likely to be higher in androgen receptors.. Do people really apply to testicles?
    Absolutely.


    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    any thoughts on running it along side a product like erase?
    I would personally leave the AI until PCT, but others may think differently.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I would personally leave the AI until PCT, but others may think differently.

    ~Rosie~
    I would definitely low dose the AI.

  14. yeah like maybe one cap of erase throughout the cycle then up to 2 or 3 in pct?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Absolutely.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks rosie -- The thing that bugs me is the instructions state that users should "avoid contact with genitals" when applying the derma.

    also can anyone comment on what the benefits may be from applying to your boys?

    thanks.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    yeah like maybe one cap of erase throughout the cycle then up to 2 or 3 in pct?
    Honestly unless you notice any sides I wouldn't use the erase until pct, dermacrine is fairly light. And I noticed that too it says for the hormonals not to apply to genitals, but sustain alpha transdermal does. I never applied dermacrine to my scrotum, but the sustain really works magic when applied directly to the boys.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Thanks rosie -- The thing that bugs me is the instructions state that users should "avoid contact with genitals" when applying the derma.

    also can anyone comment on what the benefits may be from applying to your boys?

    thanks.
    You don't apply ALL of it there, no - ~2 pumps/squirts at most. That recommendation may be in case of future contact with another - and you want to avoid contact with a significant other for at least 6-8 hours after application, just to be safe.

    The benefits of doing this include helping with libido, as well as greater conversion to DHT.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. yeah you'd have to have some big balls to apply 5 squirts

    thanks rosie.

  19. would there be any negatives to low dosing erase (1 cap) while running dermacrine?

    and then upping dose in PCT (2-3 caps)

  20. No real negatives, 1 cap wouldn't lower your E too much, but making gains is all about balance, if your test is high and estrogen is too low you won't gain as much either and will have more sides, but if you are dead set on running it with the dermacrine 1 cap daily is where I would dose it. good luck on the cycle.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    yeah you'd have to have some big balls to apply 5 squirts

    thanks rosie.
    No worries, LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    would there be any negatives to low dosing erase (1 cap) while running dermacrine?

    and then upping dose in PCT (2-3 caps)
    Not really any negatives, but you wouldn't want to use a high dose - I usually don't advocate using an AI on-cycle, but using one cap only would be ok (dose it first thing).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Another reason to apply a few squirts to the berries is because of the thin skin down there.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    would there be any negatives to low dosing erase (1 cap) while running dermacrine?

    and then upping dose in PCT (2-3 caps)
    Just have the Erase on hand when you start the cycle. Dermacrine is mild, really no need for fear of estrogen related sides. Besides like some have said ultimately you want the right ratio of test/estrogen for the best effects, be it sexual and in the gym. Gains from this stack are going to be best achieved if you can keep your diet in check as was stated. With any rise in test hunger becomes more apparent, so if you are looking to recomp or cut then this will be something to watch out for. Dermacrine really shines in lean dry gains as well as marked fat loss.


  24. this was an interesting thread about dermacrine, thought it deserved another look...

    guess what? it's back... and under $30!!!

  25. where to buy? np is out of stock
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  26. You ain't cool BigT

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    where to buy? np is out of stock
    Just bought some at nutriverse

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    You ain't cool BigT
    sorry tbol...i posted post #24 december 5, 2013.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    Just bought some at nutriverse
    thanks for your purchase-enjoy!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry tbol...i posted post #24 december 5, 2013.
    Didn't even notice, I was thinking about Dermacrine!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Didn't even notice, I was thinking about Dermacrine!!
    lol...i understand completely!!!

  32. On my second bottle now, at 6 pumps a day. Have one more bottle in stash. Call me happy!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    On my second bottle now, at 6 pumps a day. Have one more bottle in stash. Call me happy!!
    lol...you are doing better than me, i only have 1/2 a bottle to last untill middle of next month!!!

  34. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

  35. I can hear Nancy kerrigan.. WHYYYYY!!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    I can hear Nancy kerrigan.. WHYYYYY!!
    nancy kerrigan...damn, i hope i didn't sound that whiney, lol.

  37. It would have been justified, like using that last scoop of protein powder!

  38. 6 pumps?! So like, does it cover your entire body or what
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. I've done 5 several times, and it was a lot to apply!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  40. mines on da way from prohormonewarehouse. cant wait boner engaged
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6-oxo as standalone
    By redbull3411 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 10:26 AM
  2. Best standalone?
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 11:35 PM
  3. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
  4. Standalone which is better?
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Log in
Log in