Dermacrine as a standalone?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone comment on their experience using dermacrine as a standalone?

Additionally...

--How "wet" really are the gains with this product?

--Best application site for topical is the sack..true? :thinking:

--Anyone experience estrogen sides? (I know there are some anti-e's in the product but DHEA can convert pretty heavily to estro)

THANKS!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone comment on their experience using dermacrine as a standalone?

Additionally...

--How "wet" really are the gains with this product?

--Best application site for topical is the sack..true? :thinking:

--Anyone experience estrogen sides? (I know there are some anti-e's in the product but DHEA can convert pretty heavily to estro)

THANKS!
Briefly sift through the logs and feedback re solo users - there's a few where it is not stacked with other hormonals:

Logs
7 week Dermacrine LV log
PP's Turinabol-LV + Dermacrine Stack - Turn a bad day to a good year
Dermacrine Sponsored Log
Tnubs Dermacrine Log
Dermacrine solo in AK
Log For PP Turinabol Muscle Stack w/ Dermacrine
Swoody's H-Drol & Dermacrine LV log
Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log
Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel
Observations from first two days of Dermacrine Liqua Vade
Dermacrine Sponsored Log
Primordial Performance Presents a sponsored Dermacrine log, PLUS HAVOC
3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
Anavar/Dermacrine LOG
Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log
JohnyQs winter lean bulk: Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored

Reviews:
THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Others may want to add further comments and feedback in this thread.

I'll let the experienced, hormonal-user answer the rest of the questions for you :)

~Rosie~

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Here is a link to my review - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/137272-quick-dermacrine-review.html

I used Dermacrine topical as the LV wasn't out then and applied it to the shoulders, chest and biceps. At 39 the DHEA had a great effect on my libido and tbh during week 2 it was a bit too much. I didn't have any estrogen sides and no 'wet' gains only lean gains with some fat loss.

The gains will really depend upon your diet and I found that early in the cycle I had an intense increase in hunger but if you keep the diet clean you can have a good recomp.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Here is a link to my review - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/137272-quick-dermacrine-review.html

I used Dermacrine topical as the LV wasn't out then and applied it to the shoulders, chest and biceps. At 39 the DHEA had a great effect on my libido and tbh during week 2 it was a bit too much. I didn't have any estrogen sides and no 'wet' gains only lean gains with some fat loss.

The gains will really depend upon your diet and I found that early in the cycle I had an intense increase in hunger but if you keep the diet clean you can have a good recomp.
I have used the LV 3 times and the above statement is quite true....more recomp with strength gains and btw, I am 53 years old.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have used dermacrine a few times, standalone and stacked with other hormonals. Most versatile ph in my opinion. Gains were not wet at all for me, great strength and lean mass gains, libido up as well. And don't worry about the estrogen sides, if you dose as directed you will be fine, also the pregnolone in it is a nice addition.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used dermacrine a few times, standalone and stacked with other hormonals. Most versatile ph in my opinion. Gains were not wet at all for me, great strength and lean mass gains, libido up as well. And don't worry about the estrogen sides, if you dose as directed you will be fine, also the pregnolone in it is a nice addition.
Definitely is good used as a base for any hormonal cycle, and can give gains used standalone with all other factors set up right.

~Rosie~

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I know the best sites for topical application are chest, back, etc places likely to be higher in androgen receptors.. Do people really apply to testicles? :poke:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im really glad I bought 6 bottles. Warstiener's post is getting me amped for my run.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran the DMS (dermacrine muscle stack). I ran Form LV along side it and experienced little to no estro related sides. Strength increases were very noticeable.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on running it along side a product like erase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the best sites for topical application are chest, back, etc places likely to be higher in androgen receptors.. Do people really apply to testicles? :poke:
Absolutely.

any thoughts on running it along side a product like erase?
I would personally leave the AI until PCT, but others may think differently.

~Rosie~

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
yeah like maybe one cap of erase throughout the cycle then up to 2 or 3 in pct?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.

~Rosie~
Thanks rosie -- The thing that bugs me is the instructions state that users should "avoid contact with genitals" when applying the derma.

also can anyone comment on what the benefits may be from applying to your boys?

thanks.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
yeah like maybe one cap of erase throughout the cycle then up to 2 or 3 in pct?
Honestly unless you notice any sides I wouldn't use the erase until pct, dermacrine is fairly light. And I noticed that too it says for the hormonals not to apply to genitals, but sustain alpha transdermal does. I never applied dermacrine to my scrotum, but the sustain really works magic when applied directly to the boys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks rosie -- The thing that bugs me is the instructions state that users should "avoid contact with genitals" when applying the derma.

also can anyone comment on what the benefits may be from applying to your boys?

thanks.
You don't apply ALL of it there, no - ~2 pumps/squirts at most. That recommendation may be in case of future contact with another - and you want to avoid contact with a significant other for at least 6-8 hours after application, just to be safe.

The benefits of doing this include helping with libido, as well as greater conversion to DHT.

~Rosie~

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
yeah you'd have to have some big balls to apply 5 squirts :ugh2:

thanks rosie.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
would there be any negatives to low dosing erase (1 cap) while running dermacrine?

and then upping dose in PCT (2-3 caps)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
No real negatives, 1 cap wouldn't lower your E too much, but making gains is all about balance, if your test is high and estrogen is too low you won't gain as much either and will have more sides, but if you are dead set on running it with the dermacrine 1 cap daily is where I would dose it. good luck on the cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah you'd have to have some big balls to apply 5 squirts :ugh2:

thanks rosie.
No worries, LOL :)

would there be any negatives to low dosing erase (1 cap) while running dermacrine?

Not really any negatives, but you wouldn't want to use a high dose - I usually don't advocate using an AI on-cycle, but using one cap only would be ok (dose it first thing).

~Rosie~

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Another reason to apply a few squirts to the berries is because of the thin skin down there.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just have the Erase on hand when you start the cycle. Dermacrine is mild, really no need for fear of estrogen related sides. Besides like some have said ultimately you want the right ratio of test/estrogen for the best effects, be it sexual and in the gym. Gains from this stack are going to be best achieved if you can keep your diet in check as was stated. With any rise in test hunger becomes more apparent, so if you are looking to recomp or cut then this will be something to watch out for. Dermacrine really shines in lean dry gains as well as marked fat loss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this was an interesting thread about dermacrine, thought it deserved another look...

guess what? it's back... and under $30!!!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
where to buy? np is out of stock

Tbol

Awards
On my second bottle now, at 6 pumps a day. Have one more bottle in stash. Call me happy!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On my second bottle now, at 6 pumps a day. Have one more bottle in stash. Call me happy!!
lol...you are doing better than me, i only have 1/2 a bottle to last untill middle of next month!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Tbol

Awards
It would have been justified, like using that last scoop of protein powder!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 pumps?! So like, does it cover your entire body or what

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done 5 several times, and it was a lot to apply!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
mines on da way from prohormonewarehouse. cant wait boner engaged

Tbol

Awards
Nah, around shoulders, neck, around entire bi/tri/inner arm, and inside forearms. Forgot guys name, he said he was up to 9 or 11. He's basically a caramel apple I bet. Results (alpha feeling) are awesome. Aggression is thru the roof!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, around shoulders, neck, around entire bi/tri/inner arm, and inside forearms. Forgot guys name, he said he was up to 9 or 11. He's basically a caramel apple I bet. Results (alpha feeling) are awesome. Aggression is thru the roof!!
Oh I believe it. Dang

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

try derma stacked with formestane sometime, my favorite!!! throw in some endosurge and hide the women!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be that was T-Bone, lol. He uses a ton of Dermacrine :)

Glad to see you are enjoying it! I love the alpha feeling I get while using it :)

Tbol

Awards
I've done the dermacrine/formestane stack. It was great! But after a while you question rubbing on yourself that much!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've done the dermacrine/formestane stack. It was great! But after a while you question rubbing on yourself that much!
or...you come to like it!!!:sasmokin:

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
My dermacrine has arrived, bout to shower and apply, niiiice

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
feels good, i put some on the berries and it burns a little