Best natty test booster?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best natty test booster?

I'm trying to advise a friend on what to get. He refuses to go the hormonal route with PH's or anything...I used to say that too til I got into the natural T boosters, and then next thing ya know I'm doing the harsh stuff

I haven't been keeping up with them all lately. The last one I took I think was USP Labs Prime with the asteroid stack. I tried Novadex before and it burned when I peed so scratch that.

What do you guys think is the best natural testosterone booster out there right now?

2. I personally like Diesel Test Hardcore, probably my favorite.

3. Anyone tried Free Test?
    •   

4. I have a buddy who swears by Free test/HGHup stack

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What do you guys think is the best natural testosterone booster out there right now?
    FREE TEST, Activate Xtreme, Erase, or Sustain Alpha (topical).

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Anyone tried Free Test?
    yep Lots. Check out the logs and feedback (all log final reviews included in the feedback thread):
    !!!Links to the Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!!
    ***FREE TEST FEEDBACK***

Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    I have a buddy who swears by Free test/HGHup stack
    Quite a few individuals have used this stack and love it

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. Cant go wrong with a Formadrol/T911 run.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Cant go wrong with a Formadrol/T911 run.
    is formadrol considered natty?

8. I like the DTP for me.

9. Nothing is even close to being on par with Tropinol.

User hormone tests showed up to a 323% increase in testosterone

NP is having a huge intro sale on it right now actually

10. Purus Labs Recycle
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. titanium was decent, running testopro and triazole right now...triazole=instant strength imo

12. Activate xtreme and Testopro were pretty good, but HCGenerate works the best for me
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

13. Pink Magic was amazing. Thats probably my favorite natty, otherwise I would typically recommend Form

14. Attachment 36898

End of discussion...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Lots of great products out there. Some love some, some dont. All I know is I take all my test boosters with Erase
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lots of great products out there. Some love some, some dont. All I know is I take all my test boosters with Erase
    i used APS testatropin v2 with erase and had great results.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

USE CODE BIGT50OFF

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Attachment 36898

End of discussion...
    Jamie Eason is an instant T Booster

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm trying to advise a friend on what to get. He refuses to go the hormonal route with PH's or anything...I used to say that too til I got into the natural T boosters, and then next thing ya know I'm doing the harsh stuff

I haven't been keeping up with them all lately. The last one I took I think was USP Labs Prime with the asteroid stack. I tried Novadex before and it burned when I peed so scratch that.

Your friend will just have to try different ones until he finds one that works for him. Natty-T's are hit or miss depending on the individual.

19. Look into Hcgenerate my friend.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Look into Hcgenerate my friend.
    I'm actually waiting for fed ex to bring me mine haha

21. Its not a test booster, but the asteroid stack always works well for me. Adding pink magic makes it even better. Usp labs also did a limited release of TNA that works very well also. Other than that some kind of d-aspartic acid supplement is worth looking into, TCF-1 or Test Force 2. Tropinol looks interesting as well.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Its not a test booster, but the asteroid stack always works well for me. Adding pink magic makes it even better. Usp labs also did a limited release of TNA that works very well also. Other than that some kind of d-aspartic acid supplement is worth looking into, TCF-1 or Test Force 2. Tropinol looks interesting as well.
    Tropinol

23. Has anyone tried PhytoSerms-347 by Ruthless?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Has anyone tried PhytoSerms-347 by Ruthless?
    There are a few logs of people who have used it up on the site.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Attachment 36898

End of discussion...
    This!

26. HCGenerate + Erase....done sir done

27. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    There are a few logs of people who have used it up on the site.
    Theres two logs over at the dungeon being run of Phyto that are showing very good results.

28. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Theres two logs over at the dungeon being run of Phyto that are showing very good results.
    cool

should be plenty of bulbine popping up in the next few months...should be cool to see which the "best" product is

29. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=5257545

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Has anyone tried PhytoSerms-347 by Ruthless?
    +phytoserms 347+ sponsered log.

Phytoserms-347 log(sponsored)

PhytoSerms-347 Log (unsponsored)

Here's a few logs buddy I think there's more though.

31. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Will start mine on monday !

32. Test Factor by Molecular looks really good; and ActX is easily top 5 of any list.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Test Factor by Molecular looks really good; and ActX is easily top 5 of any list.
    i agree about the test factor, some novel ingredients.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

USE CODE BIGT50OFF

34. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Test Factor by Molecular looks really good; and ActX is easily top 5 of any list.

I have this one on my short list of supplements to run combined most likely with Erase,which I have not run yet.

35. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have this one on my short list of supplements to run combined most likely with Erase,which I have not run yet.
    You'll love Erase when you run it - trust me
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

36. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Will start mine on monday !
    Awesome man! Enjoy

37. Diesel Test Pro Cycle?? Anybody have good results with this?? Also has anyone stacked it with Disel Test Hardcore

38. Test Factor and T-Bol stood out above the rest.

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By snick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 07:51 PM
  2. best natty test booster for pct?
    By wxman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:46 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30