toco 8

1. toco 8

i get more on my fingers then in my mouth.no homo

2. Haha, yeah, the scooper is tiny... I use the scoop that came with PP's bulk Beta Alanine as a substitute and fill it up about half way.

3. scooper is small but i jsut happen to stick it straight in and not allow the bottle to tip over at all
    •   

4. took a look at the scooper, got rid of it. i use the end of a butter knife. I have been doing this to long not to be able to eye ball it.

5. Hey whatever works is what i say!!

6. Take the scoop out and store it in a plastic zip lock bag, that way you can get to it easier.

7. or you can try NSI Tocomin SupraBio Palm Tocotrienol Complex, Comes in softgels

8. I just chug the whole container down so I don't have to worry about it for a few weeks

9. Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    I just chug the whole container down so I don't have to worry about it for a few weeks

Thats two months worth, oh if it were only that simple. Personally I just do it parachute style like the old yellow gold, only toco-8 doesn't taste anywhere near as bad as the yellow gold did.

10. I just wish primordial would make toco in a capsule form also

11. I just toss a scoop in my protein shakes. Doesn't affect taste at all.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

12. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    I just wish primordial would make toco in a capsule form also
    You could always cap it yourself...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

13. no real reason to cap it in my opinion. doesnt taste bad at all and its such a small amount anyway. definitely a great staple supp.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toco-8 just keeps getting better
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 02:34 PM
  2. Toco 8?
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. toco 8
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4