san cm2

Jelin

Awards
I am looking for feedback on SAN CM2 Nitrate. I really want to try out a creatine nitrate product and this one is in my price range to try out for a first time.

I get my supplements via Amazon due to surveys etc (funny but i get 100 a month this way), so I only have this option. I can get CM2 for $25. Is it as good as say APS or C-bol? I noticed it is only 1g Cre-Nitrate compared to the other two products.

Please no comments about save up and get aps or c-bol. I just want an opinion on the products effectiveness.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used San Launch which has creatine nitrate in it, it gave me the amazing pumps everyone is talking about, dry and just crazy...but i dont see the same with aps creatine nitrate....well i dont pay attention as much to these effects anymore as i once did, either way go for it man!
APS is 1.5g CN per serving
Cbol is 1g CN per serving
So i would use 1.5 serving of San to get 1.5g pre-wo, add 1g vit c to this to avoid nitrate tolerance build up and further enhance pumps, use some creapure or other creatine about 1.5-2g on top of that to save the creatine nitrate since money is a factor if you wish.

Jelin

Awards
Is the added Vit C required? If I am getting enough daily from my multi should I still take 1g with the nitrates?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes i would say it required, it so cheap just add it please, and vit c is water solubile so when you take your multi it doesnt hang around for you CN, add the vit c to once again reduce nitrate tolerance build up, unless you want to NO effects of the nitrates to go away?

Jelin

Awards
I was only curious. I didn't know if it was total vit c in a day or the timing of vit c with the creatine nitrate. I will be adding the 1g in. Thanks SweetLou.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course, vit c is water soluble so it doesnt last long in the system, read the APS Cn and Cbol write ups and ull see why its added, best of luck

Jelin

Awards
Read the write up and it really opened my eyes. Got my CM2 in last night and bought a 1000mg serving bottle of Vit C. Dosed at just 1 serving and it was amazing. Arms felt full before I even started to lift. Going to try dosing 1.5 servings next time around. Is it ok to dose on an off day with this?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dose everyday with APS CN, there are no issues whatsoever, creatine is creatine