Fruit supplements?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have a ton of trouble eating fruit ......mainly for two reasons: when on low carb its hard to fit in fruits, but more difficult for me is that fresh fruit does not stay good for very long after you purchase it! I am really busy and dont have time to go to the supermarket more then once a week. So my questions are:

1) What nutrients are in fruit that I might be missing out on by not eating fruit (assuming I eat sufficient vegetables)?

2) Is there a "fruit" supplement (powder or otherwise) that you guys might reccomend?

Thanks

Mr.50

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fruits are good for polyphenols and antioxidants. Vitaberry by PP is what I use. Seems expensive at first but per serving its actually not to bad when compared to buying normal berries. Also, Controlled Labs has a nice greens powder on sale right now for NP New Years sale.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, the Oximega GREENS gives you roughly 2 servings of fruit and 5 servings of vegetables in each scoop. Seems like an easy choice for good health

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those were the 2 I was going to suggest lol.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very nice gentlemen! Thank you for the good avice. Sounds like this solves this problem.

Mr.50