- 01-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Guys I have a ton of trouble eating fruit ......mainly for two reasons: when on low carb its hard to fit in fruits, but more difficult for me is that fresh fruit does not stay good for very long after you purchase it! I am really busy and dont have time to go to the supermarket more then once a week. So my questions are:
1) What nutrients are in fruit that I might be missing out on by not eating fruit (assuming I eat sufficient vegetables)?
2) Is there a "fruit" supplement (powder or otherwise) that you guys might reccomend?
- 01-02-2011, 10:48 PM
fruits are good for polyphenols and antioxidants. Vitaberry by PP is what I use. Seems expensive at first but per serving its actually not to bad when compared to buying normal berries. Also, Controlled Labs has a nice greens powder on sale right now for NP New Years sale.
01-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Yup, the Oximega GREENS gives you roughly 2 servings of fruit and 5 servings of vegetables in each scoop. Seems like an easy choice for good health
01-03-2011, 06:58 AM
01-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JN230 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 07-20-2010, 03:10 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:20 PM
- By demetre in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:42 PM
- By demetre in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:32 AM
- By 200wannabe in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2004, 06:13 PM