Stack dilemma

Euch

Euch

Awards
Ok so I need help putting together a stack. I've got 2 bottles of P6, 1 bottle of prime, 1 bottle of 6 bromo, and some daa. How can I stack these? Thanks

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo is a natural AI, prime is a non-hormonal nutrient repartioner, DAA is simply an amino acid, and P6 is a natural test booster. What were you looking for here? You can dose 6-bromo 50mg 4xED, 6-9 caps prime ED, DAA at 3g ED, and the P6 2-5 caps daily. If you follow the manufactureers recommendation you should take the upper limit of prime and p6 on workout days and the lower limit on non-workout days.

Euch

Euch

Awards
Cellucor P6 that's is correct. So you're saying I could potentially stack them all together at once? I'm taking them for strength and size gains. Oh and btw I didn't just buy these and not know how to use them, this is what I have left over in my supp cabinet lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Cellucor P6 that's is correct. So you're saying I could potentially stack them all together at once? I'm taking them for strength and size gains. Oh and btw I didn't just buy these and not know how to use them, this is what I have left over in my supp cabinet lol
Yeah you can stack em all together. Its actually a nice non-hormonal stack.

Euch

Euch

Awards
Thanks CC, I appreciate it