bulk DAA

  1. bulk DAA


    Couldnt pass up the deal, but not sure on dosing...Ive read 12 days on 12 off...
    currently taking triazole and testopro, should i throw this in or run it at later date. Also, whats the best way to dose, once a day,2 doses, and is it 3g per dose? Also i dont have a scale no more (confiscated few years back, but thats another story, lol) can it be measured with a spoon? I know this wouldnt be good for measuring a stim product like 1,3 or yohimbine withmg, but i was thinking beinga few mg under/over might not hurt with this....any advice is appreciated


  2. I used both DAA and Testopro and did DAA as long as I did Testopro (6 weeks). Also ran 6-bromo after the 3rd week. The DAA can be measured in tsp, but I forgot where that's found.

    I'd wait until you finish the Triazole and Testopro to run the DAA so you can get as unbiased a result as possible.

  3. yes 3g a day.
    Go to ebay, they sell digital jewel pocket scales for a couple bucks!! You cant beat that, it is where I got mine.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    yes 3g a day.
    Go to ebay, they sell digital jewel pocket scales for a couple bucks!! You cant beat that, it is where I got mine.
    that's what I did!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Couldnt pass up the deal, but not sure on dosing...Ive read 12 days on 12 off...
    currently taking triazole and testopro, should i throw this in or run it at later date. Also, whats the best way to dose, once a day,2 doses, and is it 3g per dose? Also i dont have a scale no more (confiscated few years back, but thats another story, lol) can it be measured with a spoon? I know this wouldnt be good for measuring a stim product like 1,3 or yohimbine withmg, but i was thinking beinga few mg under/over might not hurt with this....any advice is appreciated
    Is that your belt in your Avi?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lang View Post
    Is that your belt in your Avi?
    Yeah, had my wife make it...Me and my friends play madden religously and have a tournement every weekend, winner keeps belt and has bragging rights....we take it everywhere too....dinner, movies, bar, wherever

  7. i love DAA, i feel it working within a couple days. libido always gets jackeeddddddd. as for dosing, i usually do the whole bottle (30 days) with no days off. im not sure where you got yours but Nutraplanets brand comes with a measuring spoon.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i love DAA, i feel it working within a couple days. libido always gets jackeeddddddd. as for dosing, i usually do the whole bottle (30 days) with no days off. im not sure where you got yours but Nutraplanets brand comes with a measuring spoon.
    Yea thats how i would recommend using it, for a continues peroid for about 4-8 weeks. I too feel it really quickly which is nice with most test boosters taking a while to kick in. Ive been using Hard-FX latley which contains Forskolin which should be very synergistic with D-Aspartic Acid.

  9. so ill be 2 weeks into triazole and testopro, can i add this in for 6 weeks with those....will that stack nicely...did u guys dose 1 or 2 times daily....3g each, 6 total or am i way off on dosing

  10. DAA=3/4 teaspoon=3 grams

  11. LMAO that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Yeah, had my wife make it...Me and my friends play madden religously and have a tournement every weekend, winner keeps belt and has bragging rights....we take it everywhere too....dinner, movies, bar, wherever
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    so ill be 2 weeks into triazole and testopro, can i add this in for 6 weeks with those....will that stack nicely...did u guys dose 1 or 2 times daily....3g each, 6 total or am i way off on dosing
    no no just 3 grams with 1st meal

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    no no just 3 grams with 1st meal
    I believe in the study it was on an empty stomach but i may be mistaken.

    i always dose my DAA 30 minutes prior to breakfest to make sure i get proper absorbtion, however ill look into it but i think the study did dose it all at once on an empty stomach.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    I believe in the study it was on an empty stomach but i may be mistaken.

    i always dose my DAA 30 minutes prior to breakfest to make sure i get proper absorbtion, however ill look into it but i think the study did dose it all at once on an empty stomach.
    i duno the bottle from Nutra says take with 1st meal of the day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:56 AM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in