1 hour left until Tropinol hit NP for an insane intro price!

  1. 1 hour left until Tropinol hit NP for an insane intro price!


    65 minutes and counting!


  2. Have you trialed it?? Thoughts? Might take a shot at it tonite...

  3. SHIVER ME TIMBERS!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       




  4. I just got a Tropinolboner.

    347% bigger than any normal boner.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post


    I just got a Tropinolboner.

    347% bigger than any normal boner.
    WOW!!!!Dont even know what to say to that!

    RECOVERBRO



  6. I'm buying some, for sure.

  7. Lucky I'm Pacific time Haha

    Three bottles for me and one Max v2

  8. DAMN YOU !!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  9. Hmmmm
    Team Orbit

  10. Thanks, just picked up the last two Tropinol in stock
    I hope it's good!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks, just picked up the last two Tropinol in stock
    I hope it's good!
    how do you know it was the last 2 in stock? they wont get their main shipment until monday, so i don't doubt it to be honest. but no packages will be able to be shipped until monday either, so no difference

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    how do you know it was the last 2 in stock? they wont get their main shipment until monday, so i don't doubt it to be honest. but no packages will be able to be shipped until monday either, so no difference
    When I looked at my cart to double check everything it was in red italics right under the product saying "2 left" or something along those lines.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW Dexaprine: NOW IN STOCK AT INTRO SALE PRICE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
  2. AI's Swole Stack....INSANE PRICE!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. Head to the Contests Forum and VOTE!! 1 Hour left!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 12:39 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's insane price
    By Odessa14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in