Supplement Stack

jbjr21

Awards
Hello AM members,
I'm 21 standing at 5'8" and 195 lbs. I have been working out for 2 years consistently and have been making good solid gains. Just two weeks ago i ran out of my pre-workout and the week after that I ran out of my post-workout. I haven't found the time between work and school to research so i thought that AM could help me in my search for the most effective supps. The pre-workout i was taking was "assault" by muscle pharm and the post-workout was a generic vitamin shoppe brand protein. My question is id like to create with your input a good stack to start the new year with, in hopes of taking my physique to the next level. My diet is good and my training is always getting better so i feel with a good stack ill be on the right road. So pre-workout/NO/Test booster/Protein/Bcaa's/Multi vitamin...and anything else you can add would be helpful. Thanks!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout: ASGT

NO: Protocol or Hemavol

Testbooster: Activate Xtreme, Testopro, Bioforge

Protein: Nutrapro, Trutein, VPX Syngex, XF

BCAAS: Primordial Performance(dissolves) or Nutra has bulk BCAA's

Multi-Vitamin: Now(adam)

These things hopefully will be on sale Tom night at 12:00am. I would revert back to the site. But you should get an email. Joined at the right time bro!!! HUGE Sale on the horizon!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre: HemoRage ultra concentrate

Test: Testopro stacked with Stoked

Protein: ON's whey and Gaspari's Myofusion

BCAAs: Always been a fan of Twinlabs Amino Fuel, but lately I think I'm getting enough from my postworkout: the one that VPX makes, can't think of the name...

Multi: Gaspari's Anavite

Throw in some ZMA before bed.

Look at HGH Up too, good stuff.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-workout, Mesomorph- Hottest Pre-workout supplement out right now, the ingredient profile says it all and the reviews and logs have been nothing but spectacular.

NO Booster, Creatine Nitrate- I know your thinking Creatine isn't an No2, but Creatine Nitrate has the best No2 effect I've ever seen, it doesn't give bloating like other Creatine actually it's quite the opposite it seems to give a real full dry lean look unlike any other creatine. The No2 effect lasts 8 hours and when you workout with this stuff the pumps are unlike any other supplement.

Test booster, TestatropinV2- People have been seeing good results with this, also it contains DAA which has been a very popular test booster lately and contains several other proven test boosting ingredients.

Anti-Estrogen/Cortisol Reducer, ERASE- I know you didn't ask help for an anti-E, but I always like to run one when using a test booster. Erase is a natural anti-e, it works great, also boosts test a little bit and reduces cortisol as a bonus. I like 1-2 cap of this stuff, most people don't need more then 2 caps and the bottle would last 6 weeks at that dose.

Protein, Trutein- This is the protein I've been using lately and love it, great taste and love the fact it has a protein blend of Whey, Micellar Casein & Egg White.

BCAA's- Well I really liked USP Labs Modern BCAA, mixes clear. Next up I will be trying a tub of RPG IBCAA, I tried a sample awhile back and it was pretty good.

Multi Vitamin- I never really noticed anything special from any multi, right now I'm just using Jamieson multi and 1 fruit smoothie a day:)

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Strength, Size, Lethargy: Methyl Trienelone

Worth every penney

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-workout Jack3d or Mesomorph

NO Booster GPLC or Creatine Nitrate

Test booster Testatropin V2, Titanium, TestoPro, Erase

Anti-Estrogen/Cortisol Reducer Erase

Protein NutraPro, Trutein, Optimum Nutrition.

BCAA's Modern BCAA or iBCAA

Multi Vitamin- ADAM by Now, although i always forget to take it :D

RaginCajun713

Awards
My current stack which I love:

White Flood
Xtend
ON 100% gold standard
Centrum Performance

You could always add a creatine.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So pre-workout/NO/Test booster/Protein/Bcaa's/Multi vitamin...and anything else you can add would be helpful. Thanks!

good stack for this would be
TCF-1
Phyto-testosterone
Sustian Alpha
APS mesomorph
IBCAA or modern BCAA
and a good ol multi i liek oragne triad... :)