X-Factor Advanced Stack Question

  1. X-Factor Advanced Stack Question


    I recently started taking X-Factor Advanced (9 days ago) and I was planning on adding a test booster for days 21-50. Can anyone sugggest a good one to stack? I have heard that Activate Xtreme and Test Factor were good ones but I'm looking for some user feedback. TIA....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 16gamer View Post
    I recently started taking X-Factor Advanced (9 days ago) and I was planning on adding a test booster for days 21-50. Can anyone sugggest a good one to stack? I have heard that Activate Xtreme and Test Factor were good ones but I'm looking for some user feedback. TIA....
    Our new Test Factor runs really well with the XFA. I also have heard good things with the Activate Xtreme and XFA stack and will probably give that a run as well in the future.

  3. Thanks for the info. Any other thoughts?
    •   
       


  4. I ran Test Factor by itself and had great results. One of the best natural test boosters I have ever used!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 16gamer View Post
    I recently started taking X-Factor Advanced (9 days ago) and I was planning on adding a test booster for days 21-50. Can anyone sugggest a good one to stack? I have heard that Activate Xtreme and Test Factor were good ones but I'm looking for some user feedback. TIA....
    Test-Factor + Peak Beta

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I ran Test Factor by itself and had great results. One of the best natural test boosters I have ever used!
    Glad to hear you loved it, did you happen to do a review on the forums or in the bb or np store?


    Quote Originally Posted by cw1 View Post
    Test-Factor + Peak Beta
    Hell of a stack!

  7. running XFA and Test Factor on another forum.
    Test Factor is the shiz, esp when it comes to libido
  8. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    running XFA and Test Factor on another forum.
    Test Factor is the shiz, esp when it comes to libido
    It quickly became my favorite natural test booster and Ive used quite a few!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Glad to hear you loved it, did you happen to do a review on the forums or in the bb or np store?
    Yes I did. http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7684
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor advanced
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:26 AM
  2. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:12 AM
  4. AX Advanced PCT + X-factor
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Log in
Log in