X-Factor Advanced Stack Question

16gamer

16gamer

Awards
I recently started taking X-Factor Advanced (9 days ago) and I was planning on adding a test booster for days 21-50. Can anyone sugggest a good one to stack? I have heard that Activate Xtreme and Test Factor were good ones but I'm looking for some user feedback. TIA....

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
I recently started taking X-Factor Advanced (9 days ago) and I was planning on adding a test booster for days 21-50. Can anyone sugggest a good one to stack? I have heard that Activate Xtreme and Test Factor were good ones but I'm looking for some user feedback. TIA....
Our new Test Factor runs really well with the XFA. I also have heard good things with the Activate Xtreme and XFA stack and will probably give that a run as well in the future.

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I ran Test Factor by itself and had great results. One of the best natural test boosters I have ever used!

C

cw1

Awards
Test-Factor + Peak Beta

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Test Factor by itself and had great results. One of the best natural test boosters I have ever used!
Glad to hear you loved it, did you happen to do a review on the forums or in the bb or np store?

Test-Factor + Peak Beta
Hell of a stack!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running XFA and Test Factor on another forum.
Test Factor is the shiz, esp when it comes to libido
It quickly became my favorite natural test booster and Ive used quite a few!