Need stack advice, natural test booster

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Currently on Ssin Juice, Krealkelyn 1500, and Iso mass xtreme gainer for protein. Have a pretty good diet going on and picking up optiman vitamins soon (just ran out). I was looking into something more natural for an added effect, ive done m-drol. I was thinking bout Pink magic, androbolix, prime (not leaning toward prime but considered it.) looking on some input on which to take or even something not listed. Just wanted to pick some educated brains on the matter, and any help would be greatly appreciated, a big thanks to anyone who wants to chime in.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?just to help out some more!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I recomend MYODROL,HYPERTEST,from axis labs follow up the box instructions ,and with a good diet you will gain weight and strength ,and the alpha feeling!!

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Ill look it up tonight, and will i have to run a PCT or am I safe in that regards

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
You will be safe is all natty!!I have a kid your age so I would never recomend something bad!!Bigt log this a while back and myself you will love it !!!

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Thanks for the help man, all this was kinda uncharted waters for me. I just didnt want to buy something that would mess me up or waste what little money i have (im in college still). I really do appreciate the advice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You will be safe is all natty!!I have a kid your age so I would never recomend something bad!!Bigt log this a while back and myself you will love it !!!
yes, very safe stack. together they make a potent stack with no sides to worry about.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
A Formadrol/T911 stack is good times as well :D

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
erase is crazy.. one of few supplements I will buy again!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most supplements are out of your system within days of stopping them. What is your worry? Everything in this thread is legal and natural

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
top test boosters IMO
Hypertest
Mass FX
erase
triazole
ReCycle

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using TestatropinV2 and Erase for my PCT natty stack, they both have great reviews!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Currently staking LG's formadrol extreme with Atheltix titanium...on about day 4 and have def seen a good rise in libido and pump… alpha male feeling slowly kicking in as well.. positive comments thus far tho

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of votes for Erase, and for good reason - I hear a lot of solid feedback about it. I am going to have to continue learning more. Also, I of course have to suggest my current stack, as nothing has ever come close to producing as dynamic results: TestForce2, HCGenerate/BRIDGE, and FREE REIGN! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
top test boosters IMO
Hypertest
Mass FX
erase
triazole
ReCycle
i had a nice run with hypertest/myodrol.

and of course erase-i have been on it for around a month now!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare those to Testatropin V2?
strength shot up on t-v2 and i gained 8 pounds. hypertest/myodrol were great on a cut, i really leaned out nicely.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strength shot up on t-v2 and i gained 8 pounds. hypertest/myodrol were great on a cut, i really leaned out nicely.
Nice. I don't have much experience with natty boosters beyond DS Triazole and Activate X, which I think are great, but I have nothing to compare them to. I'll be starting Testatropin V2 starting in 2 weeks. When you gained the 8lbs was there any change in diet, or was the 8lbs all a result of Testatropin? You offer good feedback, so it's always a chance to learn!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I don't have much experience with natty boosters beyond DS Triazole and Activate X, which I think are great, but I have nothing to compare them to. I'll be starting Testatropin V2 starting in 2 weeks. When you gained the 8lbs was there any change in diet, or was the 8lbs all a result of Testatropin? You offer good feedback, so it's always a chance to learn!
my appetite went insane and my diet suffered, but still the gains were lean-i think that says a lot for t-v2. be prepared to eat.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my appetite went insane and my diet suffered, but still the gains were lean-i think that says a lot for t-v2. be prepared to eat.
I guess that would be a good thing because I'm definitely a hard gainer! Thanks as always.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What else do you want to know about it? Let me know!
Man, you're awesome - I really appreciate it. Since you asked, I'll take advantage my friend!

-Is there a dosage dependent slide rule where you can simply increase intake and realize greater and greater results as far as T boosting properties, or would Estrogen be eradicating to critically low levels causing its own set of side-effects?
-Can this be used indefinitely between cycles, as a staple item, since I remember you saying it causes no suppression or negative feedback of any kind?
-Can you point me to a link or two with blood work (or PM me)?

THANKS SO MUCH! I know we've really come to be good friends here on the forum, and of course I really enjoyed my log of Alpha T2 lo these many months ago - so I'm interested in anything put out.

I am thinking my PCT has evolved into something I can truly claim is nearly perfect and developed to the point of allowing me to retain 100% of new lean tissue realized on cycle, so this could very well be my final missing link to establish outright awesomeness!

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
i had a nice run with hypertest/myodrol.

and of course erase-i have been on it for around a month now!!!
What times in the day should i be taking these servings, also on workout days for hypertest should i take 2 before i lift then just 2 at night or just 4 at night? i cannot do six for money reasons