We had planned to begin our presale today. The QC results were supposed to be back by today; therefore verifying we'd be good-to-go with the presale. However, the QC results were not delivered today. We anticipate based on the info we have that by either the 28th or 29th we'll be able to begin the presale. If that changes at any time, I will updated you; but for now, it looks like we'll have them sometime between these two dates.
We want to be absolutely sure that what we're releasing is of the highest quality available. Quality and innovation is of utmost importance to us. These results should have been back today, but alas, they weren't. These are factors that are out of our control. As a result, we will wait until they are available before we begin this presale. I know this is aggravating to many, but we're doing this to ensure 100% what's going out is what it should be.
I will keep you all updated in the coming days. As I said, it looks like either the 28th or 29th these results we be available and we'll be a go for the presale at that time.
Thank you all for your support and patience in the matter. Believe me; you'll all be happy campers very soon.