lots of cissus
- 12-26-2010, 02:31 AM
- 12-26-2010, 02:30 PM
12-26-2010, 02:48 PM
12-27-2010, 02:09 AM
12-27-2010, 07:04 AM
12-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Is there really a shortage of Cissus right now? Ive only ever used Usp labs. It works really well and I dont want to chance trying any other brand.
12-27-2010, 08:37 PM
I haven't been around in a while and I tend to take long time offs of the sites. The last concern I had about cissus is that it may not help heal or strengthen, but rather it masks the pain similar to pain killers. Which may end up forcing you to work through injury or get one thinking you are pain free. Some said the pain came back after they stopped taking it. Other said it didn't.
12-27-2010, 08:49 PM
I have used all sorts of different Cissus products including different bulk Cissus ranging from 5% to 50% extract. However, I am still biased toward Osteo-Sport from Applied Nutriceuticals. Now I know everyone has different preferences and to each their own, but in my honest opinion I do not believe there to be a more effective overall joint formula on the market.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BBR in forum PicsReplies: 53Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:22 PM
- By TheDees in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:54 AM
- By silverSurfer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-02-2008, 04:23 PM
- By Brian D in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2007, 08:28 PM
- By TheCSWFighter in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 01-26-2007, 03:39 PM