High Estradiol?

jbt3290

Awards
Hey guys just got bloods back from an M-Drol pulse stacked with stanodrol. Everything came back normal except estradiol and LH (but LH was high so whatever). Here's what I'm lookin at:

Testosterone, Serum = 720 (range 249-836)
Luteinizing Hormone = 9.5 (range 1.7-8.6)
Estradiol - 84.8 (range 7.6-42.6)

This was taken only 1 week post Torem PCT (120,90/60/60/30), so should I expect my estrogen to still be high? Should I start taking an AI? I have some novedex xt left over.
I'll be getting more bloods done in about 2 months but I want to know what I need to do in the meantime.

Thanks!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
no need to double post - like i said in ur other post on this, adex tapered down over 2 weeks

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
That is expected as you went with a 4 week taper for PCT. Endogenous test doesn't really start to spike until week 4-6 (and that is when aromatase is most active, hence elevated E3). That is why it is silly to only do a 4 week PCT with a taper down to the end. If anything Keep your Serm constant for 6 weeks, or Serm constant for 4 weeks then follow up with an AI for weeks 4 thru 6. No need to taper. This is by far the most effective way to PCT, a lot of people on this board will chime in about tapering and blah blah blah, but that it exactly what it is...