Better sleep wuality supps????

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys i am not totally opposed to sleep aids, meaning things that help you fall asleep but my main concern is one of quality....

sometimes i end p not getting my 8-9hrs that i liek to get and am wonderring which supplements increase REM sleep and overall restfullness of sleep where i will feel refreshed in the morning if i dont get enough sleep one night....

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
HGHpro, best sleep ever!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg Benadryl

or

5mg melatonin

or

Valerian root

or

PowerFULL

Those are what I always use. Benadryl is what they put in advil/tylenol PM

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mg Benadryl

or

5mg melatonin

or

Valerian root

or

PowerFULL

Those are what I always use. Benadryl is what they put in advil/tylenol PM
well problem is melatonin in a younger guy like me can actually lower my natural output at a later age....

and benadryl leaves you with a sleep hangover because you dont hit REM sleep when you take it, valerian tends to help you fall asleep but im not sure about quality.....
powerfull yes for sure!

MrDeadlift

Awards
try one of these or a combination GABA, L-Theanine, Valerian root or 5-HTP.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i liked hghpro and powerful

JayJo

Banned
Awards
HGHup and Need2Sleep are 2 great products! HGHpro looks promising too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SOMNIDREN- the combination of phenibut/gaba/macuna plus other goodies i s one of the best formulas of any type. i have to cycle this stuff, but i guess ive been through 8-10 jugs in the last 2 years.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went and seen my doc and she gave me ambien. To tell you the truth it gets me to sleep but I wake up 3 hours later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went and seen my doc and she gave me ambien. To tell you the truth it gets me to sleep but I wake up 3 hours later.
ambien didn't do much for me either. try the somnidren!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out some Need2Sleep buddy. Works like a charm.

You can get 25% off it as well with Holiday25 code ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well problem is melatonin in a younger guy like me can actually lower my natural output at a later age....

and benadryl leaves you with a sleep hangover because you dont hit REM sleep when you take it, valerian tends to help you fall asleep but im not sure about quality.....
powerfull yes for sure!
Melatonin and zma
Nocturnabol...super cheap. Check the article in my sig. If its there? Im on the cell...
Check out some Need2Sleep buddy. Works like a charm.

You can get 25% off it as well with Holiday25 code ;)
not looking for melatonin as stated previously, i do like the idea of gaba, 5htp, theanine, and l-dopa or mucuna puriens,

any blends out there like that cheap?

also not a big fan of phenibut due to having to cycle it a lot....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok guys i am not totally opposed to sleep aids, meaning things that help you fall asleep but my main concern is one of quality....

sometimes i end p not getting my 8-9hrs that i liek to get and am wonderring which supplements increase REM sleep and overall restfullness of sleep where i will feel refreshed in the morning if i dont get enough sleep one night....

. . .

not looking for melatonin as stated previously, i do like the idea of gaba, 5htp, theanine, and l-dopa or mucuna puriens,

any blends out there like that cheap?
Quite a few options given here.

In my personal experience, the two products that have had a profound effect on my sleep quality re depth and recovery are Lipotrophin-PM and IGF-2 - both of which contain Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa). Bear in mind that I also operate best on 4-5 hours sleep, and even on only an hour's sleep, these two products made it better.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
see i operate very well on 9hrs, but dont have time for that..... wish i could reset that down to6hrs or something... any tips on that ;) lol

anywho ya igf-2 or hghup sounds nice, but i also like to save cash as those are spendy.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see i operate very well on 9hrs, but dont have time for that..... wish i could reset that down to6hrs or something... any tips on that ;) lol

anywho ya igf-2 or hghup sounds nice, but i also like to save cash as those are spendy.....
No idea how you can make it less - you could set your alarm for earlier and condition your body to get up earlier. For years I went to bed between 8.30-10.30pm and got up between 2.50-3.30am and my body stayed on that schedule, so it's just a matter of making and setting habits and having a constant and consistent schedule.

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to state that ambien sucks and I don't recommend it. Taken it the last 3 nights and all it does is gets me to sleep but then I wake up 3-4 hours later restless and thirsty.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Our Slumber Stack is pretty cheap and I hear the Dream Tea works great haven't tried it myself. I have used IGF-2 and Powerful in the past with good results.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/slumber_stack.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in the Ultra version, I have heard good things
put the powder under your tongue and bam-very nice. i only use 1 tub then cycle off, but that stuff is so good i wonder how it's legal.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
put the powder under your tongue and bam-very nice. i only use 1 tub then cycle off, but that stuff is so good i wonder how it's legal.
Don't tell the Feds about it! Those as$h0les love taking about our supps that work!! I'm placing an order as soon as I get to work... From my in car computer that was bought with the Feds money... Fuc& em

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Slumber Stack is pretty cheap and I hear the Dream Tea works great haven't tried it myself. I have used IGF-2 and Powerful in the past with good results.
I have yet to try the Slumber Stack, but herbal tea, etc., can definitely help relax one.

Most Growth Hormone boosters should do this for the majority.

Can't there be one stand out product lol!
Where would be the fun in that, LOL? Just kiddin' - there is rarely ever a "stand out" product in any category, especially since everyone has different experiences with different products and will all have their own opinion on which is best based on their personal experience.

~Rosie~