I'm not sure if I'm feeling anything from 200mg caffeine and 25mg 1.3dimeth...

1. I'm not sure if I'm feeling anything from 200mg caffeine and 25mg 1.3dimeth...

can I take more?

I'm taking it in tablet and capsule from primaforce

2. 200mg caffeine and 50mg of 1,3 should be good. That's around what would be in 2 scoops of Flashover.
    •   

3. If you are not feeling anything then its safe to say that you might need a break from stimulants. Give it about 2 weeks to 4 weeks before ingesting anything stimulatory. That includes coffee and the such.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dexterfan View Post
    can I take more?

I'm taking it in tablet and capsule from primaforce
    You either have a very HIGH stimulant tolerance - like me, I would feel nothing from that amount either - or your body needs a break from stimulants.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. I hear you man, 200mg of caffeine wouldn't even get me out of bed when I'm a few weeks into a PWO cycle.

Like everyone else said... I'll agree that a couple weeks off with ZERO caffeine (no coffee, tea, stims, etc.) will probably do you wonders.
    •   

6. are you taking this for pre lift or pre cardio? If its pre cardio i would vote for ephedra hcl. But upping the dimeth is the way to go for pre lift.

7. I would take a break.

8. I htink 1,3dimeth wears down the adrenals so much that caffeine starts to have no effec at all after a while.

9. This thread is a good example of people just not feeling things, not products "not working"

200mg caffeine with 50mg 1,3 would make most of us feel VERY stimmed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

10. Caffeine always has an effect on me, I need to take big breaks off of 1-3 to feel anything off it though.

11. 200 mg?

I take that before bedtime. :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:31 PM
  2. 25mg H-Drol
    By Chloro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:17 AM
  3. SciFit's 200mg Caffeine - What's REALLY in it? DONT BUY
    By Blesum in forum Supplement Logs